Will the US ever get involved in a major land battle again?

Was Iraq the last conventional American war?

Attached: dsad324.jpg (247x204, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/May_2007_abduction_of_U.S._soldiers_in_Iraq
businessinsider.com/afp-taliban-use-honey-trap-boys-to-kill-afghan-police-2016-6
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Conventional war = Low IQ war.

It's much better to hide your chess pieces than to lay them out all nicely for easy targeting.

Another example:
I'm not going to attack you at 12 noon in broad daylight while announcing myself for a fair fight. Instead, your head is going to explode through two walls with a sighted thermal scope at 3:48AM.

Why would I do anything different? I'm here to kill you and everything you want and dream about without you even knowing what happened.

Probably. There's a whole arsenal of technology that works differently than armies of dudes with guns and armor. At some point, wars will start looking completely different.

the days of big world war 2 type wars is over

The US is very careful never to attack any country that could effectively fight back.

There will be land battles against tiny little third world country that have certain resources they want. That's all.

Attached: 8re7z4uw6u621.jpg (662x883, 98K)

On an unrelated note, why are American posters so dumb?
This site becomes tangibly better when you're asleep. What is it that accounts for your stupidity?

Even in Iraq foot soldiers did basically nothing except glorified security work. Most of the war was fought with airstrikes.

Iraq was a conventional war?

Attached: image.jpg (237x229, 22K)

lol dont care

>Was Iraq the last conventional American war?
Quite possibly, at the start of the Iraq wars drones were new and rarely used, now they are common place on the battlefield.

Cyber weapons have also increased in power and effectiveness allowing you to shape the battlefied as needed.

That being said soldiers will still be needed where anything needs to be attacked and held.

>The US is very careful never to attack any country that could effectively fight back.
So, every country?

>I dont know what asymmetrical war is: the thread

>Will the US ever get involved in a major land battle again?
Yes, if you count its upcoming civil war.

Only if democrats are elected again.

>The US is very careful never to attack any country that could effectively fight back.

Attached: whoopassopened.jpg (500x322, 45K)

America would just lose it straight away. Look at Afghanistan, Taliban control more land now than before the Afghan war. It would make no sense.

Low IQ.

nice meltdown

Stay angry Muhamhead

Fuck off

Attached: 1560706104059.jpg (1281x1773, 851K)

Americans are more retarted than the British and the Russians because they are still there. The new strategy for the US Army and the ANA is to secure highly populated areas cause the Afghan governments influence is mostly in the cities and does not reach further than that.

Of course; the Battle of Armageddon is still to come.

Most Americans seem to carry a large amount of hubris.

To be honest the only real place that the government control is Kabul. They don't control anything between the cities so they can't send help to any of the other cities that only is controlled on paper. They can't even collect taxes there, only in Kabul due to the Nato presence. The People don't even want the Nato puppet government. All they do is rape the children.

Taliban literally started as a group of students saving their class mates from sex dungeons and executing the warlords and America put the warlords who had to flee due to their raping back in power. Literally just creating the situation which made Taliban popular originally.

Unrelated but how many events are memory holed about Iraq? Does anyone remember when two soldiers were captured by Iraqis in 2007?
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/May_2007_abduction_of_U.S._soldiers_in_Iraq

Attached: 19BF2943-281C-4730-9835-8F48A9B9B7C2.jpg (411x343, 118K)

Good, otherwise they would no doubt be on here shitting the board up with stone-cold, 90-IQ American takes

Seething

Yeah even their grip on other major cities (aside from Herat, Kandahar and Mazar I Shareef) is lessening. They even control certain city blocks in the cities where they threaten the security of the government. They also get more support cause they can provide better services than the government. The Taliban should just fully take over at this point and it’s only a matter of when the US decides to give up.

America is a giant dysgenics program

>Alex Ramon Jimenez
A white warrior indeed

Trump wanted to get out, but everyone else wanted to stay. You are going to pay and prop up this nonsense "government" for hundreds of years.

You guys get that shipment of Brazilian trannies yet?

Americans can't fight for shit.
They lost in Korea, Vietnam, Afghanistan, Iraq, so they just bomb civilians like cowards do.

Attached: image.jpg (900x600, 110K)

>implying the fumb Americans on here are whiter than paco gabriel jimenez

You want white? Look at my picture. That's white, I'M white (Jewish though, but not visibly).
Most of the abominacions posting under your noronic flag are at least as tan, if not moreso, than that soldier

Can't post for shit, either

Sorry, phoneposting and I feel emotional because Americans are ruining my board

jews are not white, you are killing whites.

Yeah I remember. Trump’s admin is trying negotiations with the Taliban but it seems like the US army and the Afghan government are complicating things. They are in phase 1 of negotiations which is a US troop withdrawal and phase 2 is talking to the Afghan government once US troops leave. The Afghan government is acting like Jews and interjecting themselves too often and literally no progress has been made.
Ayy lmao that pics from a ISIS attack in Kabul last year. The ISIS attacker’s wore that uniform.

>Jewish
Oyy vey. Are you circumcised? And is it from your moms side?

Yes, but I personally am opposed to that

Not circumcised. It's from both sides, all my ancestry.

here’s your reply faggot leaf

Afghan government want to have sex with young boys. If Taliban gets their hands on them they would have to flee. They fled the country once before when Taliban took power. They likely don't want to do it again.

Pretty sure they wouldn't give a damn if they could live somewhere with little boys to fuck.

Like anyone is going to believe a leaf kike on pol.
I bet you like Ben shapiro.

Why should we send troops when we'll just use robots from Boston Dynamics?

afghan police and government love bachi boys, bachi boys grow up to join taliban.

Even elite invading fighters will get taken out by poor defending fighters who have terrain such as jungle and mountain to their advantage. Bombing just makes more sense.

Once the Taliban roll into Kabul, their layer back lifestyles are going to end. As long as the stooges can get high off opium and do their Bacha baz parties, they could care less about a Taliban threat and complain the Pakistan is the reason for them failing constantly.

Taliban are using the kids as bait to kill police officers. It’s like to catch a predator except the predator dies.
businessinsider.com/afp-taliban-use-honey-trap-boys-to-kill-afghan-police-2016-6

I renewed my paywall today and downloaded a TDS where Sven and Enoch were saying they want no based Jews, even if it's the one in a million genuine one. Very sad feel, but they're right because the amount is negligible compared to the "conservative" bad-faith types.

Western Europa? When the jihadis launch their attack to take over all mayor cities.

Make America British Again.

Attached: Brits on holiday.jpg (660x496, 68K)

Yes, none of the great armies through recorded history ever hurt civilians...

Imagine being so retarded you think those wars were started for us to "win".

I think we're going to arm Saudi Arabia to take out Iran for us. Either that or Israel will...who knows.
I don't think we will go to war for quite a while, the public is tired of wars, so we will just sell weapons for a while. And the usual bombing and drone strikes, of course.

Attached: 1554007597485.jpg (960x1200, 157K)

I pretend to hate on here but in reality nationalist jews are cool and getting fucked by soros.
Hitler even had a legal category for "NOBLE JEW".
Much love from the big mitten bro (michigan)

The next large war America's in I expect them to over extend and lose. The American army has SJW leadership and the American populace is fat and lazy. Not a chance they can fight with the furor and competency they had in WW2.
Boomer-tier thinking. Of course there will be wars again. Eventually there will be a war that puts every historic war to shame in how destructive and lethal it is. It will happen eventually. In history people have oftentimes predicted that people had become so civil that war would cease entirely. They were always wrong. War is a part of the natural order. There will always be more war.

Good. I wish I was allowed to grease all the afghan police pedorists I came across. fucking ROE.

There is absolutely no way in hell Saudi Arabia and the entire GCC could take out Iran, especially considering the instant Russian and possibly Pakistani backing it would receive.

I hope so , OP.

Make Britain British Again

Attached: 1552779490746.jpg (2000x1336, 605K)

>attack any country
>attack
WW2, Vietnam, Iraq: one of these things is not like the other. Can you guess why?

What part of Afghanistan were you stationed in?

I'll be in the shadows, claim no fame and provide the WN with blood, support, information and cover. It's the side I want to be on even if it rejects me.

>American strategists were mercurial about the outcome of the battle with one writing "the handwriting is on the wall. The Battle of Fallujah was not a defeat—but we cannot afford many more victories like it."

Even with those small battles in small countries, America could face disaster.

It really is a testament to how fucked up Afghanistan is when the Taliban actually can be considered the "good guys." The warlords and the regime that's backed by the US is filled with pedos, slavers, drug traffickers and general miscreants. The Taliban's harshness is largely an attempt to bring some semblance of order to the country, but afghans are an utter shit tier people(As many Europeans probably now know) who will never be civilized.

Why do the uniforms from even 15 years ago look 10x better than the shit issued today?

The US reliably backs degenerates against stricter patriarchal factions under the guise of freedom, democracy and human rights lol

The Taliban are seen more as nationalistic cause they aren’t retarted and just want to keep their cause only in Afghanistan. The Taliban can be very harsh but if you look at the alternative, I’d much rather have the Taliban in power cause most of the Taliban are just those defending their own village and know very little of the outside world.

America was the aggressor in all three but I guess you want to claim the Nippons started things with you in WW2.

Israel will never go to war themselves, and you're retarded if you think the Saudis need any of your trash.

Drones are cheaper anyway, considering you no longer have to hear useless families bitch over another casualty.

gentle reminder that this question is asked every single time america goes to war

it was asked in 1913, in 1939, in 1954, etc, etc, etc....

this is what subhumans content themselves with: repeating the same tired garbage over and over again, pretending each time that this is some new and amazing big think

This
In the 1990ies, no more wars, Peace love and understanding.

You mean, make America Rothschild again? But wait, it already is.

Oh, wow. Are you a flattard as well by any chance?

Attached: CmbPyaM.jpg (1920x1323, 219K)

You really don’t know what your taking about.

As of now America has the best special forces and missile technology in the world as well as by far the largest air force and navy's. Nobody comes even close to being able to contest America at sea but America is nearing the end of a decades long cultural decline and has lost ground as the defacto global cultural and technological leader. US universities are dropping like an anchor in the global rankings, China has already surpassed you in industrial capacity, they're on the cusp of surpassing you in engineering ability and will in all likely hood eventually be the dominant technological innovator as well. They have historically deliberately kept their nuclear stores and navy small to not be intimidating to the US, but now that's changing. The world will not be under uni polar US hegemony for long and a war with full strength China would be like nothing America has ever fought before.

The fact that the question get's asked repeatedly is irrelevant. America today has deep rooted structural weaknesses and is still on the decline.

>iraq
>american war
spoken like a true amerimutt

Attached: 1536595210981.png (547x626, 17K)

You were blockading them while they were at war, that makes you the aggressor. I know that's not what you're taught in school but it' a fact.

With the exception of possibly some backwards narco state like Nicaragua or Venezuela (and the US doesn't even have the balls to do the latter) Yes.

After Texas turns blue in 2024 you have to remember that American politics will become establishment Democrats vs the new democrats, cutting the military to pay for spic gibsmedat, reperations and launder money will be on the table. Even interventionist dems in the past cut the military budget, also you have to remember a large percentage of American military jingoism, Israel worship, and hawkishness comes from the dying white evangelicals including many of the magatards on this board.

>once America has been browned and whites have been fully suppressed, there will never be war again

Attached: derppost.jpg (600x485, 40K)

i think the next war will be the last one, or some final variation of it, with spider tanks and shit

Attached: heartylol.jpg (317x317, 23K)