Time is a social construct

Prove me wrong.

Attached: proxy1.png (700x415, 66K)

only if you tell me when

The quality of summer posts drops every year. Remember newfriends to sage and ignore dumb shit like this.

Being White is a social construct, race doesn't exist.

Black Men are Kings though, and i'd gladly get my boipussy tattooed with "BBC ONLY, Black King Property".

You're right it is

>prove me wrong

time-space

Attached: 1546482491921.jpg (1210x809, 401K)

I'm deeply offended fren. To think that I, a surfer of piss, would be likened to a summerfag. Ahh well. Neck yourself kike.

apricot

Then don't post like one Rabbi.

You're a massive faggot

Prove me wrong

The way we measure time is

Once you tell me if you are past your bed time or not.
See:

Just because you're a brainlet nigger who can't understand the profoundness of my thread, doesn't a Rabbi make.

Posting garbage threads and garbage replies does though.

Are you serious? Have you looked at the catolog lately?

Attached: file.png (1372x738, 627K)

Attached: file.png (1338x1534, 1.5M)

Attached: file.png (1270x1404, 1.13M)

Attached: file.png (1148x1410, 1.21M)

The system we’ve devised to tell time is a social construct.

Attached: file.png (1332x1434, 1.09M)

Your argument is there exists garbage so adding to it is alright? Pathetic. I aggressively filter out this board to help stop exposure of faggot tier memeflag threads and low energy, rule breaking threads such as this.
Please go back to your originating online community. You don't belong here.

>I aggressively filter out this board
You have to go back.

Rape and consent are social constructs. Rape literally doesn't exist. It's just a penis moving in a vagina. It's just sex. Anything else you project onto it is influenced by the biases of the sex havers.

> he doesn't filter this board
So you can see all your memeflag friends?

Thank you for your contributions to this thread fren. It is much appreciated.

I stare into the void.

You are hopelessly new.

This is wrong. Every immortal soul has consent. Rape the NPCs.

Can we focus on the topic? If you have nothing to contribute fuck off to your blacked thread or some other kiked shit.

Your topic is awful and is designed as a slide thread. You couldn't even be arsed to carry on the conversation.
Your jew-tier deflections wont work. Please just leave this community. You have nothing of value to add here.

If you learn the secrets of time then you'll soon run out of it.

God says otherwise. You are an adept at pipul but it won't go far here. You are the Lords property. And soon he will take back what he owns.

Hurr durr I like Satellites :p

Attached: Grand Finale.jpg (1200x800, 130K)

Time is the quantum superposition manifesting itself.
We experience these changes as time passing by, but it's far more special than that.
Even our most dedicated and qualified quantum physicists can't grasp even a vacsimily of its prowess.
Imagine you can manipulate the quantum state of space in such a way that you can move it around you, so you can pull yourself from one star to another without much time passing at all.
Relativistic speeds will become irrelevant on the intergalactic scale, it will all be about how we can generate an event horizon around starships controllably, and how tightly we can squeeze it to generate the most "propulsion" relative to the starting position.

Attached: ~.png (640x1136, 298K)

space is fake and gay, other than that, I liked what you said.

>Your topic is awful and is designed as a slide thread.
It absolutely was not designed as a slide thread. I felt it was an absolutely important topic of conversation that not only effects our politics, but our entire lives.

Every single abstraction, every single concept that builds our perception and our communication is a social construct, you brick.

Attached: Mentally_Handicap_Master_Toboswa_Grid7.jpg (540x405, 23K)

Attached: Come Now My Child. Let us Meme and Prosper for eternity.jpg (480x480, 44K)

I am the Lord's property. He told me time was an illusion.

I wonder if he'll ever come back? Would anyone care? 3?

Attached: Now, don't loose it.gif (500x700, 22K)

This is assuming an organic society not ruled by psychopaths and pedophiles.