Dems are fucked

AHHHHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!

>In its 27-page decision, the court cited the public’s right to access the case information outweighed the privacy of certain individuals, “including numerous prominent American politicians, powerful business executives, foreign presidents, a well‐known Prime Minister, and other world leaders.”

>Virginia Guiffre (now Roberts) filed the lawsuit against Ghislane Maxwell, alleging that she had used her as part of a sex-trafficking network of underage girls to Epstein and a number of his famous friends, including his lawyer Alan Dershowitz and Prince Andrew. Both men denied the accusations.

And don't forget Bill Clinton went to pedo island TWENTY SIX TIMES!

>inb4: hurr durr him and Trump are f-frens

Kys shill rats, everyone knows Trump hated this faggot. He even had him barred from Mar-a-Lago permanently. Trump's DOJ is the reason he is being charged.

This will kill what's left of the left.

forbes.com/sites/lisettevoytko/2019/07/03/jeffrey-epstein-documents-could-expose-powerful-politicians-businessmen/#58e6c6b55ac9

Attached: Screenshot_20190708-170428_Chrome.jpg (720x1280, 292K)

Other urls found in this thread:

documentcloud.org/documents/1507315-epstein-flight-manifests.html#document/p1
foxnews.com/us/flight-logs-show-bill-clinton-flew-on-sex-offenders-jet-much-more-than-previously-known
washingtonexaminer.com/news/comeys-daughter-named-to-epstein-prosecution-team
rawstory.com/2019/07/public-corruption-unit-is-handling-jeff-epsteins-prostitution-case-there-could-be-2nd-defendant-report/
mavenroundtable.io/theintellectualist/news/sex-trafficking-victim-i-was-recruited-at-mar-a-lago-by-jeffrey-epstein-M735zR0HKUGUm7hnFcEAUw/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Kys shill rats, everyone knows Trump hated this faggot. He even had him barred from Mar-a-Lago permanently. Trump's DOJ is the reason he is being charged.
The Judge is one of Clinton's boys.

when would any of this information come out though. i doubt it will be as great as we imagine. those people are invincible

>The documents will not be immediately available, as anonymous individuals involved in the case have two weeks to file appeals.

Lmao flaggot, old wild Bill is fucked. Eat a dick shill fuck.

>And don't forget Bill Clinton went to pedo island TWENTY SIX TIMES!
control + F "island" on document: 0.

They have the flight logs dipshit, and why are all the shareblue shits now using the EU meme flag. You and yours are fucked bitch.

documentcloud.org/documents/1507315-epstein-flight-manifests.html#document/p1

Here you go faggot, search this.

foxnews.com/us/flight-logs-show-bill-clinton-flew-on-sex-offenders-jet-much-more-than-previously-known

>foxnews is a court of law

Attached: d27.png (645x729, 75K)

Good job user. Fuck these lying kid fuckers and every faggot here that shills for them.

26 times, wow.

What an idiot!

They have the flight manifest you absolute fucking double nigger. You faggots can lie and point the finger at others all you want, but you are screwed.

I didn’t ever think she’d get locked up but We may get to see her put down like the wild animal she is.

All of this shit will come out before 2020. Trump hasn't been playing 4d chess it's just simple poker strategy. He was dealt a winning hand when he got elected, and what do you do with a winning hand? You raise the stakes. He will call it before the election. He's been playing them this whole time. Now the dems are all in, and it's time to see the cards.

Fox News reported they raided his house and he had a safe full of 1000s of underage nudes.

This creep is the key to bringing down the networks and deep state democrats.

Attached: 598E7DA4-D083-458B-8450-0A3F9FE757A9.jpg (3307x2205, 539K)

why is it a zero-sum game? Are you saying all republicans are innocent?

Thank you, based Mike Cernovich

Attached: 20190708_164514.jpg (1280x1280, 724K)

No, I feel sure there will be Republicans go down too. But, from everything we know now Trump isn't one of them. In fact he is the one going after them. I'm sure that is why there were so many never Trump rinos.

I can almost guarantee you that there are Republicans that will be implicated in this. Everyone involved deserves to be hanged no matter who they are. However, there are many prominent Dems that have long been suspected of being involved in this so that’s what’s being talked about more.

Nah, Trump is fucked. Just watch how this plays out

>Nah, Trump is fucked
Imagine the delusion.

He is the one pushing this you retarded fucking leaf. He controls the DOJ. If he has involved you would have never heard another word about Jeffrey.

Oh and kys faggot.

Finally! This shit made me lose sleep, their days are numbered, justice is here, they wont be able to bounce back from this, its over, they have finally lost, God bless President Trump , i will continue to pray for him

>Kys shill rats, everyone knows Trump hated this faggot. He even had him barred from Mar-a-Lago permanently. Trump's DOJ is the reason he is being charged.

dude we all knew trump flew on epsteins plane before we voted for him

we just saw him as a likely lesser of two evils

what the fuck even are you newfags, literally fresh off the boat from redd*t?

>a well‐known Prime Minister
Please be Trudeau please be Trudeau please be Trudeau

Patience, dipshit. You'll see

They never thought she would lose

Trump is the reason Jeffrey epstien was arrested the first time in 2009, trump went to the police and gave them all the information he had, but of course epsteined only got 13 days in jail, trump knew he needed to be in a even higher postion to really take down these degenerates, this is the reason why Trump ran, to Drain the swamp

Looks like a face smiling at me.

also to expand on this, im not even saying this means trump couldnt possibly maybe stand against it all

it just seems extremely unlikely at this point

i dont really care, if they pinned this on trump it would make the boomers wake up and riot probably anyway, whats the big fucking deal, nothing matters, our shitposting has outgrown ourselves, none of this shit we're doing here seems to matter at all anymore

>Fox News reported they raided his house and he had a safe full of 1000s of underage nudes.
>This creep is the key to bringing down the networks and deep state democrats.
man this epstein character sounds like a real creep. he's up there with john podesta in creepiness levels

It's not delusion they are actively trying to tie Trump to this any way they can.
>hurr look here's a picture of Trump and Jeff at a party together
It's all they have left. Thier plan is to repeat the lie so many times that retards start to believe it. Then when people actually start going to jail all they will do is screech about how Trump did it too.

>we

Speak for urself kike, trump has always been our guy

Attached: DgOocv1VMAEGj6v.jpg (1200x739, 88K)

A young girl close to Trump was hurt by Epstein. The whole purpose of becoming president was vengeance. Improving the country is and always has been a secondary objective. Trump knows that anything positive he does concerning the country will be wiped away after he leaves office, so he needs to eradicate the vermin before that happens. Only then can the person after Trump make REAL change because they won’t have the scum trying to drag them down.

i bet there's a lot of nervous kid-fuckers out there.

Spreading the truth always matters, how can you be sad at a time like this? People are about to be exposed, after several years of pizzagate information we might actually see something done

youre fucking pathetic kike rat. your interference is acconplishing jack fucking shit here. no matter how many slide threads you make and no matter how many times you attempt to subvert our discourse you will fail. youve been failing consistently for years now.

Shut up you fucking shill.
>la reddit
>Haha you are nu
You faggots need to get some better lines. The only recorded trip on that plane from trump was from Florida straight to New York. He never went to kiddie fuck island and you know it shitblue. But, let's just forget bill and Hillary's multiple trips, all of which were recorded.

>he doesn’t store his shota photographs in a locked safe
Like with a cloth or something?

"kill what's left of the left"...
That's some borderline pun material right there...

>Abrahamic religion
Check
>pedophile
Check
>part of the globalist and 1%
Check and check

ORANGE MAN GOING DOWN NOW

ITS HAPPENING

How many times have we heard this the last 3 years?

Castro-Trudeau

Trudeau is involved, but not in the way you think.
Trudeau is one of the boys who got passed around to old politicians

Tony Blair

>Kys shill rats, everyone knows Trump hated this faggot

He let him use his club a recruiting center for a decade, and only banned him after the case became public.

Attached: epstien trump d.jpg (893x705, 104K)

Attached: Epstein-Trump -mara.jpg (1032x821, 166K)

>a well known prime minister
Blair?

You sound hopeful

washingtonexaminer.com/news/comeys-daughter-named-to-epstein-prosecution-team

>COMEYS DAUGHTER HAS BEEN APPOINTED TO COMPROMISE THE PROSECUTION AGAINST EPSTEIN

>Ghislane Maxwell

Attached: maxwellClintonEpstein.jpg (634x480, 108K)

If you know trump is involved then why aren't you telling your fellow Jow Forumsacks user?

No he didn't faggot, he banned him as soon as he found out. Trump has even called him a pedo on record. Go suck a Muslim cock sven.

Kek, I hope so.

This is why i voted for him and will vote for hom again, no change will happen until we cleanse our government of all these sick globalist

That's why he gets ignored at G20

>The only recorded trip on that plane from trump was from Florida straight to New York.

im not saying he didnt associate himself with him less than the democrats

but hes still associated with him

theres even a picture of trump with his daughter and epstein together

i dont get why you faggots are so hopeful that trump is on your side still, maybe you're right, maybe not, what fucking difference does it make, there isnt any really substantial argument to be made that he's on our side

it's blair

Yeah, that is concerning. Not sure what to make of that, but she is definitely not the only prosecutor.

>No he didn't faggot, he banned him as soon as he found out. Trump has even called him a pedo on record. Go suck a Muslim cock sven.

He let him recruit at least 12 under age girls from Mara'Lago before he banned him.

The only way that happens is because you are in on it / looking the other way

Trump looks like he wants to leave. Lol

>he thinks the picture isnt confirmed shopped
Oh no no no no

ok maybe it was shopped

i still find it hard to believe he's on our side, especially with all the dementia tier boomer q shit poisoning the well

Gosh you have to be a blind retard to think that photo was real, not only was it photo shopped but it was terribly photo shopped

Look at that, you learned your lesson

Are people really this retarded? Or is this just shitposting and reverse shilling?

Attached: 0e6.jpg (688x793, 97K)

rawstory.com/2019/07/public-corruption-unit-is-handling-jeff-epsteins-prostitution-case-there-could-be-2nd-defendant-report/

You cannot even make this shit up. How the fuck can these kikes do this obvious shit? Its clear as fucking day that they are stacking the house. They arent even hiding it.

Comey and his entire family need to be executed. Every last one of them. Tired of this fucking shit the judicial system is BROKE. Non fucking existent.

If the PCU doesnt do its fucking job then its all trash. Tired of this shit. Send in spec ops and starting killing these fucks its clear that the rule of law doesnt apply to them why in the FUCK should we play by the rules when they obviously do not?

Attached: trump epstein 476032.jpg (900x675, 41K)

Attached: subpoena.jpg (925x257, 60K)

>i-its shopped
is this going to be the new maga cope? I love how stupid his supporters are every time you think they hit bottom they go lower

Attached: 1546402120493.jpg (333x468, 102K)

Virginia Roberts, one of the girls on the island, who named Prince Andrew and Dershowitz as some of the guys who had sex with her, said that she never saw Bill Clinton do anything wrong on the island. However, whether she and her lawyer are too afraid of naming someone as powerful as an ex-US president, or if she just didn't witness what he did with other victims is another question

Chill out. Information is a powerful weapon in itself

>i dont get why you faggots are so hopeful that trump is on your side still, maybe you're right, maybe not, what fucking difference does it make, there isnt any really substantial argument to be made that he's on our side
It’s literally all they have left.

>what fucking difference does it make
Ok Hillary.

I'm gonna need some sauce on that shit you just made up shill.

>ok there is no evidence to link trump to kid fucking but I've taken all the shill bait and have no real opinion

You the guy too lazy to use a search engine? Shouldnt debate against those trying bring down pedophiles

Its a bad look.

>being this new

Here trump with kathy grifin, they must love eachother since i have a picture

Attached: IMG_2155.jpg (599x400, 55K)

Are you the nigger too lazy to post a link but scream in all caps?

actually i was wrong, it is shopped, i found the source image which wouldnt be possible if it wasnt shopped because it shows whats behind wein- i mean epstein

also upon closer inspection you can see different noise and compression artifacts on epstein than the rest of the picture, it really isnt a good shop

Also
>The documents will not be immediately available, as anonymous individuals involved in the case have two weeks to file appeals.

it was dropped when trump said they could talk anytime

Imagine hating ur own country, fuck off sand nigger

The problem is not the teen girls having sex for money. The problem is that it's highly illegal to get caught having sex with an underage person. Everyone who did it, and they may not have known the girls were underage, can now be seriously blackmailed.

Attached: golf_girl.jpg (400x400, 27K)

this is a confirmed photoshop moron theyre doing this to muddy the waters so they can claim any photographic or video evidence on epstein is deep fake the blue checkmarks are rolling full steam ahead since the story broke

It is you fucking moron

i dont blame them, im on the fence too, i have nothing

i just dont really care anymore, i feel like i might as just well wait and see, theres too many mixed signals to make sense of any of this shit

You talk like an fbi nigger

>what are rules for radicals?
Gee I wonder why they are creating fake pics to link Trump and Jeffy boy?

>bill Clinton was able to get away with THREE different credible tape allegations but his pal Jeffrey Epstein could sink his shit anyway

>Dems are fucked.

Le let me ignore Trump's pedoism

>Dems are fucked
fuck off civnat republikike, this isn't a partisan board

Why are you retards defending Trump? He was one of his friends and he's clearly a pedophile too. Just like Clinton.

Pulling a sarah silvermen

Can the good guys finally win one?

Democrat, Republican, Israeli-wannabe, flush em all out.

Hi casuistry shill

The prosecuting attorney was installed by the courts. Who specifically installed him?

proof? also there's plenty of other photos and records of trump and epstein hanging out. Are all those fake too because they hurt daddy trump's feelings?

Bill Clinton ain’t a leftist

>>Virginia Giuffre (the accuser) alleged she was pulled into years of abuse by investor Jeffrey Epstein when she was working as a 15-year-old towel girl at President Donald Trump's Mar-a-Lago resort in Palm Beach in 1999.

mavenroundtable.io/theintellectualist/news/sex-trafficking-victim-i-was-recruited-at-mar-a-lago-by-jeffrey-epstein-M735zR0HKUGUm7hnFcEAUw/