Working for an engineering consulting company

>working for an engineering consulting company
>everyone is incredibly smart and masters logical thinking
>full-on leftists

Attached: smart.jpg (1024x937, 69K)

it's because their entire life is lived in the abstract world of education and mainstream media. They have no connection to reality, they don't see the consequences of third world immigration or broken economic system.
Also, they're probably more selfish than they first appear, love to virtue signal and won't have children. Not as perfect as it first appears.

It's called "compartmentalising" and it's why france is losing it's edge in the world.

Every smart leftist I know don't realize how dumb the population is and that you can't implement leftist ideas because of that

So fucking drop red pills.

I got 5+ people to talk shit about immigrants and hate on the left at my engineering job.

Smart right wingers are smart enough to know that they need to hide their power level and influence from within. Or go public and become a lightning rod.

Attached: doubt.png (680x337, 215K)

Funny thing, they basically have a fascist lifestyle.
>live in 99% white areas
>strong western culture
>do some sports, love hiking in the forest
>eat healthy, take care of themselves

My theory is these people are racially conscious but live in complete denial.

Woah we got a badass over here

>99 white
California
Lol

>working
>smart

Attached: 1554896541235.jpg (560x560, 34K)

>live in 99% white areas
I know the type. “YOU need to open to diversity and YOU need to pay more taxes to help these people and YOU need to allow low-income housing in YOUR neighborhood... now if you’ll excuse be I’ll be on the other side of this wall”

Attached: 1535536560632.png (810x793, 576K)

just watch that one video where the chick interviews canadian liberals who all agree to house a refugee, and when she produces one they all have a million and one excuses as to why they cant do it

liberals/leftists are just lying virtue signaling pieces of shit

>theres no such thing as high percentage white areas in Cali

Attached: 4CC221CA-0A98-4A0C-922F-E787AC539BBF.jpg (645x729, 48K)

>NEET
>smart
you're about to find out the hard way

Attached: 1572843410683.gif (240x181, 521K)

>tfw silicon valley is effectively an white ethnostate designed to attract high IQ whites into their fold

The premise they base their ideas on are wrong.
Start with this.
> Identical twin studies showed that intelligence is genetic.
You don't need to do or say anything more. Their own logical thinking will bring their entire world view crashing down.

>frog

Which consulting are we speaking about ?
Because that’s no mistery that KPMG Deloitte EY & McKinsey are flooded with leftism
Just look at their LinkedIn ads

I work at a quant desk full of math and physics phds. Never met such a brain dead group of self deluded retards holy fucking shit it's like their entire logic center is short circuited by liberal confirmatiom bias.

I thought it was full of poos.

It’s mostly Indians and Asians now

Same OP. The company I work for is full of academic excellence and each and everyone of them is an NPC leftoid.

The only one who wasn’t left and became an ‘outside consultant’.

the entire gamut is rigged to bury sentient awareness and reward brain dead complacency.

thats why we don't let engineers run countries

Load them up with the red pills. I've gotten somewhere with nearly all my office, and half of them are worthless brown cunts.

I study physics and I get the same feeling, but I think it has to do with tje fact that it’s so encouraged to show these beliefs while conservatives have to bite their tongue in order to not get into trouble or simply stay entirely apolitical and focus on their own life and interests.
It’s often basedboys with unnecessarily high/low self-esteem who try to impress women with their progressive ideas.

I think it's very hard for humans to understand that not everyone thinks like them. And that's why you get a lot of intelligent leftists. Basically, you have a lot of smart people who assume everyone, regardless of external appearance, are equally as smart as them. And so you have a lot of people thinking everyone needs an equal opportunity because that's the sole deciding factor to success in the world. I honestly have no idea what's true anymore, but maybe you can at least see the reasoning: Why would a sheltered intelligent person think anything bad about other people?They've only be around higher quality smart people, so it's hard to imagine that the world has anything else to offer.

Put another way: Anyone who believes in utopia probably assumes that all humans will react in the same way as them to that utopia.