Thoughts on Ann Arbor, MI?

Thoughts on Ann Arbor, MI?

Attached: 5AA61D07-F887-4E91-8A12-91224D269606.jpg (2000x1500, 2.63M)

Other urls found in this thread:

public.tableau.com/profile/james.ford#!/vizhome/2016PresidentialElectionbyPrecinct-Michigan/ByPrecinct
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It glows, but don't tell the locals about the reactor.

its one of the most creative cities and a top 10 college town. im my own personal opinion its one of the best cities in america to find a job

Attached: cowboy.gif (500x375, 920K)

>reactor
The University. Nice.

Pretty sad that America has fucked itself so badly that our best city is now nowheresville Ann Arbor, Michigan. Pretty sad that making these lists just ensures they’ll be the next ones to be culturally enriched.

Sometimes being a ‘well read’, wealthy, college town makes the people insufferable.

All the books today have about 10 Jews gatekeeping the contents, so being ‘well read’ is no guarantee of anything.

I got kicked outta a bookstore in Ann Arbor lmao. A couple weeks ago, an employee woke me up when I tried to take a power nap in the upstairs coffee shop and told me that sleeping was against their policy. I looked at him and in a look of disbelief and said, "Seriously? Psh, unreal." That's it. I didn't even raise my voice or make a scene. So fast forward to yesterday, I'm chilling upstairs, minding my business, some bitch walks up to me and just stares at me for a good 4 seconds. I'm like umm OK? She goes, "Sir, you yelled at one of our employees and made him feel uncomfortable. I'm gonna have to ask you to leave." LOL what? I say,"if it was so traumatic for him, then it must've been memorable. So, remind me exactly what I yelled about?" Her -"Sir, I'm not going gonna explain anything. Please, leave now. You are not welcome." I ended up telling her that I'm well aware of where I'm at and how fragile everyone is there. She also tried telling her that I was yelling at her and making her feel uneasy. How the fuck can you not tell the difference between raising one's voice and straight up chimping out? What a joke. She also had some queer looking Asian next to her that had his eyeballs planted in the floor the whole time. All the employees in that shop are gay.

Overall a great city.
Good food, jobs, hot women and of course the greatest football team in world history.

Attached: images(36).jpg (290x174, 17K)

Ruben from zingermans deli, fish tacos from the black pearl, ECT. Great food city.

It sucks. Full of chads and smelly students that do not understand person hygiene. Full of SUV's that never leave the pavement.

My brother goes to that University

Blue hell

Why is Jow Forums now being brigaded by some shitty small town's tourism bureau?

Attached: Wright-KhashoggiLastArticle.jpg (727x466, 49K)

Why are you sleeping in bookstores? Sounds like you are just a homeless piece of shit to me.

outlook not so good

Attached: raterta2e.png (616x622, 113K)

Funny, since I'm the one that gave money to the homeless on multiple occasions.

How did you look that up?

I’m from around there.

There are Gore for president, Kerry/Edwards, and Obama/Biden stickers on almost every single car in Ann Arbor. Their faggot population is quite large compared to most cities. The parties get extremely obnoxious with little white girls hanging all over black dudes. Oh and the taxes are extremely high. Ann Arbor looks nice from afar because all of the money the rich kids bring in, however it’s a stinky shithole once you begin to peel back the layers.

Bro, I’m from around there... it’s definitely not that great. It’s a liberal shithole.

>napping in a bookstore
If I saw that I'd make sure to knock the thickest book off the highest shelf onto you.

It's pretty cool if you like dumb smelly retards doing dumb smelly retard stuff

Literati?

You wouldn't do shit.

public.tableau.com/profile/james.ford#!/vizhome/2016PresidentialElectionbyPrecinct-Michigan/ByPrecinct

>the commune of Ann Arbor
Cuck capital of the midwest

Crazy wisdom? In the rear room?

It’s expensive, liberal and overrated. Just like UofM.

Muck Fichigan
Go Irish

Attached: 1280px-Notre_Dame_Leprechaun_logo.svg.png (1280x1021, 187K)

Only come to Michigan if you are white and willing to purge Ohio of all life.

Checked

Accurate

based nigger

Needs meth

why are flyovers so delusional. ain't nobody moving to ANN ARBOR lol

too white

I went to grad school at UM. The town was alright, though I had a truck, which means I could go wherever I wanted without worrying about public transportation. I was in an off-campus apartment south of campus, kind of close to the law school (UM fags will know roughly where that is).

Ann Arbor is kind of at the western edge of the Detroit region. To the west is mostly fields; to the east is Ypsilanti ('Ypsi,' home to Eastern Michigan University) and then an endless belt of sprawl that spills all the way into Canada. AA itself is a bit too big to be a "college town" (as opposed to a city with a college). An actual college town in the oldschool sense would be more like Adrian or Hillsdale (both south of Ann Arbor), though there is a lot less going on in those places.

>education goes up
>job placement goes down
like pottery

I live here. Shithole. Overpriced and full of commies.

Pretty decent place. Nice rural small town feel to it, in spite of having one of the most iconic colleges in the country.
Certainly much better than nearby urban shitholes infested with niggers like detroit.

It's a nice city, but the layout fucking sucks. Driving and parking downtown is horrible. People around there drive like shit.

Shit football team this post was made by badgers gang

Michigan football fucking sucks faggot

holy shit I hate driving in and around AA
t. Graduate and company is based there

I lived there for 7 years about. I love the town, it's beautiful, great bars and restaurants, good music scene. But the people are so damn pretentious. Also the traffic, pedestrians and cyclists suck. Best to just rough it in Ypsilanti for a lot cheaper

go Irish faggot

Attached: 1556078532215.jpg (720x568, 33K)

The only team more disappointing than Michigan is Notre dame

>Go Irish
fuck norte dame just jews suing small high schools over clover logos

I visited for a football game. My impression was that it was like most state University college towns: a dirty shithole

14-1 against OSU in the past 15 years. Sad

Attached: 20181124161850-AY0A4512-JPG.jpg (1140x797, 107K)

Live nearby. Basically the Berkeley of the Midwest

I live just east of ypsi and I hardly ever go into AA because of the parking and shitty drivers.

When was the last time you faggots beat Ohio State?