Pizza Party

Does anyone have the source of that pedo pizza party announcement offering leftover pizza from the last session? It describes the leftover pizzas as in bad condition, almost dead, or something like that. I'm sure you know what I'm talking about. Pls halp

Attached: 49955003-leftover-pizza-in-box.jpg (1300x866, 113K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=77qddXw_JZY
youtube.com/watch?v=4NmN_or-ASU
outpost-of-freedom.com/aquino01.htm
topdocumentaryfilms.com/conspiracy-of-silence/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

From what I can gather, if you want more information follow me on twitter at Shane Holmeberg,

Donald John Trump will be in JAIL after all this is done.

bump

Attached: 9D2E75BB-C845-4950-A8B5-916B6A6BFBCF.jpg (960x768, 149K)

You are defending Vic so you have that going for you, but do you seriously think any of the leisure class and their tribesmen masters will spend a day in jail?
Epstein essentially got an 8 month work release for concrete proof of raping, trafficking and abusing children.
At the very most Epstein will get another round of work release and the sentence will be short enough to keep his lips sealed.

If the normies knew what we all know, if they opened up the damned wikipedia article, there would be people hanging from lampposts across the western world. Sadly our enemy is expert at dissembling the truth.

I was in on the early days of the pizzagate investigation threads, went down some rabbit holes that most wouldn’t believe and that i’d honestly be glad to forget. When comet ping pong first became known, some clever user found a hidden login on the main webpage and was able to access at least part of it before it got shoah’d and that crazy tinfoil hat right wing extremist (((conveniently))) entered the restaurant and fired a single round into the restaurants server

No VIC will be in PRISON he is a child rapist also.

Jesus fucking christ I hate boomers. Just die already.

is this real

Attached: 1439677000912.jpg (200x163, 7K)

If only you knew how bad things really are

Attached: EBAD23E3-1287-4FBF-AA83-9704A5533F99.jpg (629x505, 33K)

no it's a hoax that appeared after some encrypted downloads where found on comet ping pong website. nobody ever found out what the files where but a lot of people claimed shit like this here.

Attached: 1562340873945.jpg (1586x901, 256K)

Attached: 1562535135710.jpg (2500x2498, 839K)

Attached: 1562538560638.jpg (667x486, 79K)

>leftovers

Attached: 1562539608685.png (623x718, 584K)

>John Podesta enjoying his pizza

youtube.com/watch?v=77qddXw_JZY

Attached: 1562554320251.jpg (1024x608, 101K)

Now Dwight was been ruined forever

Attached: 1562535197264.png (1580x1700, 3.68M)

What in the actual fuck. Tell me he's been banned.

No clue - save all pizzagate related material

Attached: 1562342558404.jpg (788x755, 175K)

Attached: 1562535050880.jpg (4961x7016, 2.5M)

friendly advice, just walk away if you want to sleep at night

You can hear the kid scream in agony
>I'm just a kid!!!!!!

Attached: 1562556148145.jpg (249x250, 6K)

@ 43 seconds

Pizzagate is very real. Save all related material.

Attached: 1562342659810.jpg (1324x631, 201K)

why only 300 views on Jewtube? Fucking kikes

Attached: 12354f445.png (600x577, 291K)

I have this video saved as webm & mp4 - YT is sure to delete it when they find it

Attached: 1562383455654.png (112x112, 25K)

What in the blueberry flavored fuck is going on here? I haven't been paying attention to the pizzagate thing because I thought it was just pure tinfoil hattery.

Yes goy, very good
*pats your head*
Pizzagate is a lie and antisemitic
*rubs hands ferociously*

Attached: 1557215894273.gif (7000x5893, 3.97M)

You don't want to know.
Now is the time to turn back.

But the guy uses kali Linux so he must be leet

Wait is pizzagate back on? Links to any new news? Need a rundown.

Just keep believing that.
Go on nu/pol/, go back to /ptg/. Just enjoy it there.
Because this is not the kind of stuff you're made for seeing.
Nobody's meant to see this kind of shit.

Dude. Jow Forums is dead on about half of the time. The rest of the time, it's absolutely fucking retarded conspiracy theorists jerking each other off under the table. The trick is knowing which is going on at any given moment.

So is this just more tin foil or is this legit?

Well faggot, start reading and stop sleeping.

Pizzagate is obviously real just look what happenes in hollywood

Well there's been the ongoing case with NXIVM and the arrest of Epstein.

It's legit. Pretty solidly researched. and now with what's going on with Epstein, pretty hard to deny that such a thing exists. Given his proximity to the elites in our government, I don't see how you can dismiss this as tinfoil nonsense any longer

So, like, what the fuck is it?

makes you want to shoot up a pizza parlor eh user?

Are you that dense? It's a pedophile ring, bud. Hollywood & the US Govt are directly involved. If you have doubts, read the related links & graphics

This is legit, retard. Now go away before you cant sleep anymore because of the horrid truth you've uncovered.

Fuck you user, I'm posting a bird

>ZOG runs the world
>there exists two classes throughout all of history: the common and the elite
>common people live normal lives
>sometimes degenerates
>sometimes one off molester/murderers
>these are outliers
>the elite
>when they did fucked up shit books were made about them
>talmudics/pre-zog zionists enter the space of the elite
>slowly develop pedophilic social club
>have to go further
>start killing the children
>have to go further
>start eating the children
>have to go further
>start indoctrinating others to do the same
>group gives ZOG whatever they want
>ZOG ensures coverage of cult's activities from public
>what is orgy island (epstein)
>what is the lolita express (epstein)
>what is bohemian grove (pre-zog/non-judeo talmudics)
>always been a crossover of common and elite
>sometimes the top need servants
>enter alefantis
>enter pizza places
>human trafficking capitals of the world
>houston
>honolulu
>hollywood
>austin
>L.A. proper
>Sacramento
>Seattle
>D.C.
>Saskatoon
>Mexico City
>Baltimore
>and that's just some of this hemisphere
>Look for the triangle with the golden curve
>The Comet Ping-Pill:
>the elites who control and own the world through lobbying, are owned and controlled through their insatiable appetite for human children, and the natural adrenochrome they produce through being tortured to death sustains these freaks
>They run your schools
>They run your media
>They run your government
>Including your police
>They run your churches
>They run your food supply
>They only they don't run
>Runs away
>Or dies
Welcome to pizzagate. Welcome to hell.

Get fucked.

I once walked a quarter of a mile with a human head in a biohazard bag. I've seen a done shit that would have you cured up on a therapist's couch for your next four lifetimes.

I just ignored this whole thing because I assumed it was bullshit. Like Epstein's pedophile island. I just filed that shit in the same drawer with Moloch worship and the rest. Now, you're telling me that this is actually real and my fucking mind is blown. I want to know more.

No, that is a cringey hoax. This is why /x/ boomer Q retards need to be executed. They get in the way of our legitimate work with their insane distractions.

It is. Elite pedophiles and shit probably do exist but not to the extent that Jow Forums claims. It's like the 9/11 people who believe that Bush knew and didn't do anything vs. the people that think the planes were holographic and New York never actually existed. One group makes both look retarded in the public's eye... perhaps intentionally.

this is the proof we don't deserve, but we need

What the fuck??

Show me what you got, i can take it!

Good rundown. We’re gonna need more rope

I dont want to belive!

What one resource would you anons recommend for redpilling someone on pizzagate who is oblivious to conspiracies? What's considered a 101/high level intro?

Jewish billionaire Edgar Bronfman Jr. listed in Epstein's Little Black Book. His sisters are NXIVM sex traffickers and slaves, Clare Bronfman and Sara Bronfman. Their father was the longtime president of the World Jewish Congress.

NXIVM’s Kieth Raniere was found guilty of sex trafficking kids...seems like everybody knew everybody at that level of the pedo circle

they are all connected and the rabbit hole goes deep

Attached: bronfmanjrepstein.jpg (1242x2208, 691K)

pizzagate isn't real

start with this
and remember that they completely discredited the satanic panic of the 80s-90s

Attached: finders.jpg (1276x3412, 1.32M)

Every conspiracy here has truth behind it. Some of it goes off the deepend but a lot of it is true. Pizzagate is real. We may never know how deep it goes because the (((they))) will bury it, but do realize that its true.

Don’t forget John of god and his baby making slave farm

You're fucking retarded, kid.

Start with confirmed conspiracies like the gulf of Tonkin and move into more relatable things.

I’m assuming that was around the time of the passed our girls in the basement on the table popping up

One of these places blew up. Weird group of businesses.

Attached: bursztein.jpg (590x727, 202K)

Colonel Michael Aquino, NSA Satanist, author of MindWar, and accused of child molestation at the Presidio day care

youtube.com/watch?v=4NmN_or-ASU

THE PRESIDIO
outpost-of-freedom.com/aquino01.htm

Attached: michaelaquino.jpg (583x320, 69K)

yeah, that connects in a weird way too....baby farms in brazil....
How exactly did chief justice roberts manage to adopt 2 irish babies from brazil?

Attached: oprahsgift.jpg (634x2791, 281K)

This is not only the fakest but also the the gayest thing I've ever seen

Yo I heard this nigga did a incantation out in the field that terrified the enemy.

Fake and gay

I heard he was kicked out of the church of satan for being too satanic

>3 minute walk with properly contained human remains.

If you think this prepares you for the truth, you're wrong.

If ZOG controlled the world, Israel would be a lot bigger. Liberal “Jews” =/= ZOG
Liberal Jews hate Israel and so does the MSM.

No just got photos of the leftover pizza. Have a bump. Hope these fuckers burn

Attached: ed4d73979061fb861986115f7697033a.jpg (480x472, 85K)

topdocumentaryfilms.com/conspiracy-of-silence/

>hey man you're being a little TOO Satatnic

Liberal Jews are globalist commies and the second side of Marxist/Zionist the artificial controlled dialectic.

>Elite pedophiles and shit probably do exist but not to the extent that Jow Forums claims.
You poor naive child.

I heard they were gonna change the name from Church of Satan to the Church of Aquino.

You have a few options, you look into shit yourself and pass judgment or you kys before excusing it because it makes you uncomfortable. Of course this shit is real, these people are souless. They have everything the only way they feel is to cause pain and suffering.

Communist hate Israel. Even the communist party of Israel hates Israel. Marx hated Jews and that’s a fact

>Used to work for a state CPS agency
>Was absolutely floored by the amount of child rape that goes on

I would never leave my fucking kind with ANYONE ever.

Attached: 1528063611204.png (887x800, 618K)

Kid either

wtf i believe with no questioning that hillary clinton murders children at comet ping pong to harvest their adrenochrome in a satanic ritual now

You know what they say about chasing rabbits, user

the extent of involvement from hollywood makes it hard to imagine that the jews are not involved

Lol

I just hope Ale doesn't take Guy Fieri down with him.

remember that weird island full of employes pedos and weird statues?
imagine this but subterranean