You DID buy LINK when it was sub-$1, right?

You DID buy LINK when it was sub-$1, right?

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-07-08 21-06-38.png (2056x1688, 1.39M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zToFqSXvim4
youtu.be/9n3ly_gN_pM
youtu.be/Joc8aZMtIuw
youtu.be/vPO7wwzlMag
resonance.is/research-publications/
whatonearthishappening.com/
youtu.be/u5lyYcDbiZk
youtu.be/ASUHN3gNxWo
youtu.be/57UBuxnicOA
youtu.be/204aGDVa3Vw
lloydpye.com/
youtu.be/DihBkrMA65Q
youtu.be/hbZLj1zsEbU
youtu.be/e5qJYwfAju8
youtu.be/RCz_WQ92w20
youtu.be/pe1GCcmh89A
thecenterpath.weebly.com/
youtu.be/R6HXra1HJlg
youtu.be/dM9igpDb3l0
youtu.be/h3WtlxcsEi4
youtu.be/euOKBjMkk6I
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fuck off to Jow Forums

>pyramid scheme that will collapse as soon as a replacement is found for GOLD semiconductors.

Attached: 1558456526172.gif (400x302, 1.41M)

What sets this scam apart from all the other scams that have performed better see. Quant

chainlink? isn't that what the jewish slave owners used on negroes?

To hell with your Ponzi Scheme

I’ll NEVER be a stinky linky

Jesus Christ you shills are getting absolutely desperate for someone to buy your scam bags. It's pretty fucking sad

I bought a house. Fuck crypto.

i made enough in crypto to buy a house

No linky cope

Attached: 1561695490576.jpg (770x840, 492K)

Me too

Attached: 0897AE56-D1DD-45C9-AA00-3CFBA2C0C8C5.png (297x308, 65K)

>The Jow Forums pump and dump scam is here
>Its not a bubble we promise
>there isnt some guy out there holding 5% of the market share waiting for you to finance his retirement with your ignorance
>please buy it
Lol eat a bag of dicks you kike.

I did, but not enough

So buy a house. It's a relatively safe investment and removes the need to pay rent.

>So buy a house. It's a relatively safe investment
i'm waiting for the housing crash before i buy

Of course, I'm not a moron.

Attached: 1560900627678.png (5000x5000, 2.71M)

Already dumped mine completely. Made 6 figures

See you back at 1

We are just out of one. The crash comes a short while after relaxed lending rules. Tougher lending rules are still in place.
Or you could wait for Brexit. That's not too long. Iv read a few things claiming it could spark a world wide recession.

>Already dumped mine completely. Made 6 figures
same. i got in at under $0.20 per linky and dumped my stack of 75k linkies at about $3.40

>alt right superfans
what did they mean by this

millenials in the US cannot buy houses for a multitude of reasons and when the first boomer cracks and undercuts the other boomers it'll be a race to the bottom. i'm waiting for prices to fall at least 25% before i buy

Those pesky alt-righters ruining everything for everyone.

Eh you are looking at parents just giving their children early inheritance in that scenario which will keep the price of houses high. The children of rich boomers have the money of rich boomers.

Bought a bit higher but also bit more. However, the people expecting this going high 2 digits even in the bull market of the bull markets are insane. It will dump hard soon and then I will re-enter.

>you are looking at parents just giving their children early inheritance in that scenario
you don't understand the boomers. they spent all their money on themselves

There s stuff and thers stuff you know
You buy stuff or you but stuff2 and got get ridge
I buy stuff 2 you know to get rich

I got an early inheritance. Most people in Ireland do if their parents can afford it.

i would have if i had any fucking money to invest

>It will dump hard soon and then I will re-enter.
i'm not going to re-enter. my story is the biz convinced me to buy crypto in winter 2015 instead of contribute to my retirement account, and then i did some trading in late 2017 and consolidated everything into btc, xmr, and link. the xmr but the link just made up for it in a big way.

after a $5500 investment and shitcoin trading while shitcoins were going 3-10x in late 2017 i am now sitting at around $400k

>the xmr but the link just made up for it in a big way.
the xmr took a shit*

>Vox
This is a sell signal if I have ever seen one.
New game in town is Lition.
Good German coin.

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-07-05 03-44-26.png (1714x404, 126K)

I did it. Move out of brooklyn.

i plan to move to wyoming or something.

do the needful good sirs

buy more chain link

We made a fair bit more than that but it has to suffice for 5 people so yeah. I won't say it's talent but it was rather luck.

rdy 2 get

PAJEETED
AND
DEPLETED

Attached: pajeeted_and_depleted2.png (1445x1764, 881K)

Thats whats up

>We made a fair bit more than that but it has to suffice for 5 people so yeah.
yeah, it was just me. i made some stupid trades and lost a bit, too, things like FUN and AXP probably ate what would have been $100-200,000

>I won't say it's talent but it was rather luck.
same. all i did was follow the shitposting and memes on Jow Forums. if you've been on this site for a few years then you can easily pick out the pajeets and other shills and just follow the organic memes

oh wow you 3 timesed your money. I've been going to yard sales and buying old, valuable shit and selling it on craigslist (if it's heavy) and ebay. Easy, easy 10x to 60x returns (my best is 135x). The problem is scaling the business and finding people who arent retards to copy my model and then skim a bit off of what they make. How do I turn this into a crypto-coin or wheataver the fuck you call it?

I always listen to Jow Forums. And I tripled the investment when the Irony Bros told me to. Get fucked wagies

Attached: A15E55B3-1E40-491D-8E5D-6286A180098F.jpg (300x420, 82K)

Invest in coffincoin grandpa

Attached: 4B17712D-1B16-455E-B1E2-0FD781E25A4B.jpg (1920x1080, 203K)

lmao boomer i made more money by sitting on my ass watching anime and trading shitcoins based on which shitcoin's memes made me giggle

>taking your investment advice from anonymous people on the internet.
This seems like a bad idea.

Now find someone willing to exchange that crypto for a house.

my wife is japanese and we've been talking about moving there. if so, the jap government has completely "legalized" crypto and many banks accept it, so i really could buy a house with crypto if we move there.

I see the boondocks studio developed a fetish for black women

i dont buy premined cryptos
they can dump whenever they want

Can take your perspective 100%. The opportunity cost seem high.

Both my wife and I are in our mid-late twenties and we have 3 kids. This area is a hellhole and we have to move. Luckily my wife is stay at home so we don't need the terrible state services. Its just really, really bad.

fuck off with your discord p&d bullshit you cunt

Attached: gimmeurmonnies.jpg (800x600, 71K)

good luck, friend. i hope everything works out for you. my wife and i want kids but we don't want to raise them in muttmerica, this country is becoming a shithole very quickly. we're thinking of moving to japan to start a family there.

All cryptocurrencies are pyramid schemes

These threads should be banned, this is literal advertising.

zoom out, faggot

seething nocoiners

Americans at their core have become extremely selfish. Most people my age, mid to late milleneals, have no hope of getting anything from their parents here. Alot of gen x I know whose parents pass are not left with anything besides a house of a parent that lives in a now ghetto since the old industrial cities declined. Just different cultures between euros and America I guess.

There is only civil war left as an option here. Most of the country is fine but some cities like the one we are in oh boy is it bad.

Delphi here. Yes
Nassim Haramein 64 Star Tetrahedron Grid
youtu.be/zToFqSXvim4
youtu.be/9n3ly_gN_pM
youtu.be/Joc8aZMtIuw
youtu.be/vPO7wwzlMag
resonance.is/research-publications/

Natural Law of Morality
whatonearthishappening.com/
youtu.be/u5lyYcDbiZk
youtu.be/ASUHN3gNxWo
youtu.be/57UBuxnicOA
youtu.be/204aGDVa3Vw

Lloyd Pye on human physiology
lloydpye.com/
youtu.be/DihBkrMA65Q
youtu.be/hbZLj1zsEbU
youtu.be/e5qJYwfAju8

Jordan Maxwell Astrotheology
youtu.be/RCz_WQ92w20
youtu.be/pe1GCcmh89A

Jay Parker SRA survivor
thecenterpath.weebly.com/
youtu.be/R6HXra1HJlg
youtu.be/dM9igpDb3l0
youtu.be/h3WtlxcsEi4
youtu.be/euOKBjMkk6I

Attached: 43706352_933161210202946_6198416992504905728_n.jpg (564x571, 59K)