I gave up on the White Race

Western whites (not east Europeans) seem to have internalized slave morality. Not only intellectually but also genetically. Whites do not seem to have the mental strength, the necessary will to survive and sufficient rationality. They seemed completely controlled by their emotions.

Even pol is teeming with weak faggots. Look for example at the Christcuck who wants to protect a nigger baby from abortion at all costs or the beta orbiter who wants to "protect" Wahmen, usually from themselves.

Maybe we have to look for hope in the direction of Russia or even China. But whites and above all the northern snowniggers are not only lost, they are not even worth saving.

Attached: 1557653947607.jpg (1135x1600, 777K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10097017
sciencedaily.com/releases/2015/11/151110171400.htm
i.imgur.com/6APC1BT.png
youtube.com/watch?v=u1txdg0hhDo&list=PLMFoDoF5WCjivNyZjSOWfzjD4TyFbvqhu&index=10
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Based.

Attached: 001.png (610x570, 529K)

Again, 'murica is gon have to bail your ass out Heinrich.

sage
>China and Russia
It's Japan you inbred hairy Turk.

does hating on white people count as community service in germany? did you get caught posting nasty messages about achmed on facebook hans?

You only see this from your flawed German perspective. Yes, the Nordic defect needs to be eradicated but still, the chinks are in the end the ultimate slave race. Russia ... you seem to fail to perceive its true heritage. I do not blame you. You come from a tainted lineage.

Likely, my Shoshanna.

t. the eternal Austrian

Daily reminder that GDR promoted state atheism and as a result, the population got far more based and redpilled than degenerate West Germany who enforced "trad values" in opposition to "revolutionary values" of the East.
See:

>Uncle same to the rescue
No.just stop. You can't save them all.

Got it all wrong. Pushing false "revolutionary" values led to a strong countermovement in the GDR society. You were subconsciously forced into a traditional, healthy mindset ... at least those that did not fully succumb to opportunism. Which is actually a good thing.

You been fired recently then Fritz?

america is the predominant niggerlover nation

Attached: images (1).jpg (188x264, 7K)

Still how the fuck did West Germany got more degenerated if they were all like "lmao lets value tradition"?

Attached: remove_Америка.gif (352x240, 784K)

Since the term of "tradition" was poisoned, raped, defiled, hijacked and thoroughly perverted in the "Western sphere". Our actual tradition was eradicated with the fall of the Third Reich (in itself a flawed endeavour from the start). Mind you, in Germans ... we Austrians barely managed to avoid that fate.

Attached: deepnude.png (512x512, 334K)

i want this as a wife

Attached: 1562583436647.jpg (714x709, 185K)

based leaf

please upload the software

Attached: 181111 아이즈원 팬사인회 라비앙로즈 직캠-aD9lTlDY2yk-[01.24.283-01.27.354].webm (700x1076, 2.67M)

Are Japanese Americans based?

Attached: 82a910a38ff22b052df30af0f41ca7c7c224e14f24ffbb79e0beeba7108e87ee.png (540x740, 26K)

Attached: 2c423b3e1545e62dd041888d9d71e03eab031b579caacb70e1116c37fe71863c.png (590x371, 17K)

her twitter is gone, shame.

I gave up on white women. They have been fully brainwashed and are utterly worthless degenerate sluts.

Attached: 4dcc7eb26b4697db39e082f8e63ff327.jpg (600x822, 46K)

Is this 1.1 or the latest version fully cracked?

I haven’t given up on the white race, because white men like me still exist.

Speak for yourself, kraut.

Attached: 9CFC5B26-EF10-4F27-BF40-5C34D9CF54EE.jpg (700x990, 122K)

That is an individual hope, not a collective (race-based) one.

mail order then or move out

>aryan
none of them are even properly blonde
>women subservient to men vs men subservient to women
both are bad relationships, but the later is just toxic
you know a relationship should take care of either people's needs, right?

>chameleon tits
bad edit is bad

>give up on the white race
>use the white man's internet
consult a doctor, you have the dumb

I'm white. 28 years old. Have tried finding a relationship with every race except asians because in my experience they go for asians only. Couldnt find any non whores among every other race. Online is the same experience or people are socially inept. I was socially non existent in high school and I hold a better conversation than everyone I've tried having a relationship with online.

Maybe asians are the best race. I cant stand my own kind. Russians are smug as shit, the girls are fucking obnoxious, the guys are cunts.

I am literally a walking abomination.

I have the answer user.

Attached: 1558802453701m.jpg (1024x654, 80K)

>both are bad relationships, but the later is just toxic
>you know a relationship should take care of either people's needs, right?
Weak feminist faggots like you are just some of the things I hate about the white race. Cucked behind belief.

I'm glad white women don't come on this site.
This race mixing behavior is shameful.

Just get a fucking mail order slav like all the boomers before you if you're such a damn incel. Even they were above race mixing.

Attached: AngryPepe.jpg (500x500, 33K)

>feminist
there is no such thing as feminism anymore
I just don't want a weak willed partner, that's all

If you need someone who you can dominate easily then that's your failure as a man not to be stronger

Attached: 1554162568186.webm (1422x800, 2.91M)

>there is no such thing as feminism anymore
Look in a mirror.
>I just don't want a weak willed partner, that's all
Because you are a low T faggot, that's all.
>If you need someone who you can dominate easily then that's your failure as a man not to be stronger
Twisted logic, T is directly linked to dominant behavior.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10097017

>another demoralization miscegenation thread
Weak shit yid.

you can't dominate someone who lays down on the floor and lets themself be beat down
There is no accomplishment in it and it won't make you happy

thanks i ll try

>proof that muh yellow pussy is a kike demoralisation technique : the thread

kikeposting

Attached: comeonanon.jpg (700x940, 100K)

>you know a relationship should take care of either people's needs, right?

eir is another good article that puts this in the right light:
sciencedaily.com/releases/2015/11/151110171400.htm
I'm just a realist.

Hitler was OK with Aryans mixing with Asians.

>having hapa sons
Enjoy your Eurasian tigers

Asians are raping women all over Europe tho!

Attached: asians.jpg (1430x950, 284K)

At least get a roachgirl or something in that area

I settled for a 6/10 white woman with huge tits, I suck on them every night like I'm a newborn baby

Attached: 1541633679964.jpg (768x1024, 110K)

what are you even saying?
you're posting an article saying high testosterone men are bad partners, but to what end?
are you saying you are only happy if your testosterone is high and you're a bad partner?

I am 6 months ahead of you but nice that you finally found out.
Our people wants to be genocided, so be it.
Let's save the game in the Japanese gene pool and load from it. This time with glorious mecha armored samuaryians

Attached: resolution.webm (320x240, 2.84M)

>>Whites do not seem to have the mental strength, the necessary will to survive and sufficient rationality.

It's interesting.

Povery increases suicide risk.

Health problems like obesity increase suicide risk.

Broken families and crime increase suicide risk.

Drugs increase suicide risk.

So from looking at those things, Black people who are knee deep in all of that stuff would be committing suicide all day and night right?

Then you look at the suicide by race statistics:

i.imgur.com/6APC1BT.png

Attached: 6APC1BT.png (621x341, 30K)

How would your genes survive more than one generation though? It would be filtered out in no time

>you're posting an article saying high testosterone men are bad partners
That's your interpretation. The point is that only white faggots (like you) look to women as equals. Universalism in general is a cucked idiologie.

I thought that read six feet ten inches. That would be a big girl.

>hapa son’s
This. Hapa males are top tier uncles, they will be undesirable and spam cuck whiteboi can’t compete as cope

1 Japan
2 Taiwan
3 Thailand
4 Philippines
5 South Korea

THESE ARE THE ONLY PLACES YOU SHOULD CONSIDER

I plan on having at least 5 to 7 kids. At least 1 or two (with luck and depending on nip gf genes) will come out almost white.
Those whites one will breed germanic or nordic.

lol

You only inherit 50% of your genes from the father and 50% from the mother. Do you plan on your kids to marry their sisters while they are there?

What about Vietnam. My GF is from there and is surprisingly redpilled. She hates blacks but hates Chinese more.

this is a big grl

Attached: 1500123558815.jpg (675x1200, 106K)

Oh yeah shit they are better then Thais usually

If she could give me big sons im ok with this

t. 6 foot

>hapa sons
Enjoy your tenda spencer sons

>having hapa sons
So so sad to Bring such cucked abominations into the world

yeah they're alright
I'm sorry about the Vietnam war

Attached: 1444512159880.jpg (664x561, 62K)

Make girlfriends pussy PH6 and guarantee daughters

Make girlfriends pussy PH6 and guarantee daughters

ONLY STOP HAVING KIDS WHEN YOU HAVE 12

Have at least 4 but aim for 8

One would think that the situation would become better if enough (weak) whites kill themselves. But things are getting worse. The green party will soon take over Germany, as if Merkel was not bad enough.

>>Science and folklore alike have long suggested that high levels of testosterone can facilitate the sorts of attitudes and behavior that make for, well, a less than ideal male parent.

>That's your interpretation
have you even read any part of it?

>internalized slave morality

2000 years of Christianity will do that to you. Whites have been civilized and molded into an obedient slave-race all because of their belief in that shitskin-slave cult of a religion. The white race can't be saved. All the white warriors are either dead or in prison because they scare the legions of sniveling beta males singing their faggoty songs at church.

East Asia and asian wombs are the future. Hopefully people learn a few important lessons from the ongoing and soon to be finished white genocide.

The weak are perfectly fine with bread and circuses. Its the blackpilled ones that are taking the coward's way out.

>THESE ARE THE ONLY PLACES YOU SHOULD CONSIDER

Vietnamese women are BASED. Awesome wives, incredible in bed, amazing bodies, great mothers, and breed strong warriors that can easily defeat cowardly white males in combat.

Attached: b0a1f67ab144374e3d892de0164a78d7.jpg (743x1200, 76K)

This. William Luther Pierce knew the superiority of the mail order Hungarian wife

>>>Science and folklore alike have long suggested that high levels of testosterone can facilitate the sorts of attitudes and behavior that make for, well, a less than ideal male parent.

Low IQ faggot. That's just the interpretation of the journalists. The facts are just that men with h. T do not emotionally "support" their partners.

You are probably right.

Oh she can sucky sucky long time

Hay ive never been to Vietnam where would you put them on my top 5 i suppose now 6

wrong.

>t. Mehmet Abdul Öztürk

Attached: 1508010088048.jpg (600x600, 55K)

Why are people so easily drawn to the South Korean girls (and boys for that matter), they seem vapid as hell, they're like hyper-Americanised, somehow. The Japanese have much more their own identity, which is weird considering this whole time America has had a substantial presence and influence in Japan, much moreso than in South Korea.

youtube.com/watch?v=u1txdg0hhDo&list=PLMFoDoF5WCjivNyZjSOWfzjD4TyFbvqhu&index=10

>"slave morality"
Nietzsche was a slave of his perverse obscene urges. Nietzsche was a degenerate, childless purposless nihilist. Yes. "Slave morality". I think there wasn't a Western philosopher as destructive as that faggot.

Blame KPop. Girls in middle school get plastic surgery. SK women are literally ugly unless they get surgery. The make up and surgery business in SK is MASSIVE. If you dont mind empty plastic women then go to SK but other countries are better.

Plastic surgery and make up is basically their god.

Is this accurate
1 Japan
2 Taiwan
3 Thailand
4 Philippines
5 Vietnamese
6 South Korea

Eastern Europeans are the biggest cucks. Just look at how their women behave when they are exposed to a tiny bit of western culture. The guys are also massive cucks, but because they are so poor, they have nothing to lose, so they are more aggressive, as do any men who come from shithole countries.

I'm pretty certain it's something in white people's genes. Even in Israel, whenever you go to any lefty pro-Islamic or nigger demonstration, everyone there looks extremely white, even by ashkenazi standards.

>Jesse, what is best in life?

Attached: conan.png (495x305, 230K)

Attached: the ultimate redpill about the white race being inferior RIP white people deserve to go extinct.png (500x701, 464K)

>Zionist flag
Kill yourself kike !

Attached: GoodKike.jpg (564x384, 47K)

America has a way stronger influence on SK than Japan, even though both are strong. Japan takes American influence and gives it an inherent "Japanese-ness." Just look at anime -- it's based on old American cartoons like Betty Boop, yet it's distinctively Japanese. J-pop, despite mostly being electropop, is generally distinct from American pop melodically and harmonically. In South Korea, however, they really mean it when they copy America. It's like when China copies something. K-pop is like a more soulless form of American (Jewish-black) pop mixed with elements innovated from Japan, like the synchronized girl group. Almost all elements of native culture in South Korea have disappeared except for food and stuff you find in museums.

What u reckon was going through his mind before the bullet struck his skull??

Attached: CryingJew.jpg (736x397, 77K)

>hapa sons

So you consider this above average?

What if you have Eurasian tiger sons? What will you do?

>this entire cucked thought process
cringe

Attached: 1561301499475.png (1000x976, 614K)

>hapa sons

Don’t worry, when he sees his pathetic white hating tenda spencer hapa sons he’ll realize that he messed up

>saving germany
germany is already lost and already a nightmare. sure it can't get worse but i always laugh when people act like we are "heading towards" a great depression. we are already deep inside of depression. the only thing that can get worse now is if food prices explode or if a war starts. so we are literally at peak bottom.
we are at "slightly better than starving and being in a war".