Is a billionaire, well-connected jew

>is a billionaire, well-connected jew
>fucks children
>still gets sent to prison

wtf went wrong, what turbo-kike did he piss off

Attached: jeffrey-epstein-arrested.jpg (2000x1333, 306K)

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonexaminer.com/news/comeys-daughter-named-to-epstein-prosecution-team
youtube.com/watch?v=CDSOIspSTP4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's a plot to get rid of trump

How? I can't wait for this explanation, bonus points if UFOs are somehow involved.

>wtf went wrong
god is real

>what turbo-kike did he piss off
he pissed off one clever goy who refused to give old Jeffery the top cover that was provided to him by the last few men in the White House

Attached: 1504853651247.jpg (1500x2000, 649K)

Trump

8D double chess
It's a scorched earth tactic worked for the soviets in wwii

Or shtf

because theres some pictures of them hanging out together, so that totally means that Trump is a pedo crypto-jew.. r-right guys?

Attached: 1541372862663s[1].jpg (250x222, 7K)

is this kike actually going to jail or is he going to just walk out thanks to his jew powers?

dig fug

i thought trump was fucking kids too tho

THE ULTIMATE, FINAL REDPILL. BEYOND THIS ALL TRUTH STEMS;
>God is real
>There are objective goods and evils in the universe

It's a plot by Bannon to clear out the deep state

Why would he be bringing attention to the island?

Alexander Acosta was prosecutor
Now Trumps Labor Secretary

Epstein claims he co-founded the Clinton Foundation, Nancy Salzman from the NXIVM cult was on the board of directors of the Clinton Foundation. Yup, Trump is fucked now.

He was only given 13 months and ALLOWED TO SERVE 6 DAYS A WEEK FROM HIS FUCKING OFFICE

Jews oldest enemy has always been their own pride. It's why they are the synagogue of Satan, because Satan is the sin of pride. There is no one more arrogant, more insufferable, more high off their own shit, than a Jew.

i mean he probably is and definitly a shaboz goy anyway

Attached: 1556388916711.png (930x1081, 118K)

Definitely deep state plot to get rid of Trump

Attached: 862B5E29-CB95-4E83-981C-133030235356.jpg (750x1100, 377K)

Some guy named Wexler. (from german 'Wechsler', money-changer)

Attached: 1536413386785.jpg (951x960, 120K)

Comey's daughter is the prosecutor. You tell me if he walks.

deep state is getting it's fucking ass kicked, they're losing ground in consciousness too no less

The fuck is going on? How many of you are there? I can see how non organic this is. Maybe Jow Forums is lost, as there is too many payed interests here now.

It's funny that right now they are only talking about 2000 to 2004. We as autists know he has been doing this a long long time and that his product was being provided to high profile people not just himself as the media is trying to paint it. Who are those people? That is why he never got in trouble. Will the same thing save him this time? I have a feeling he gets killed so he cant testify to who his clients were.
p.s. I had to click slow rendering cars, traffic lights, buses, fire hydrants for 10 minutes to post. fuck google

Hopefully its law and order, everyone is equal in face of the law, justice is blind and the scales weighs equal in the face of goddess justicia.

Attached: Statua_Iustitiae.jpg (349x613, 114K)

Also you guys remember the fucking military being sent in under the cover of a training exercise, with a couple teams of special operators, seizing whatever the hell they took from that building in Los Angeles?

He’s got a previous record.

The question is if they are willing to expose Epstein in a plot to falsely accuse trump and tarnish his name, then what the fuck kind of other shit are they hiding? Why are they willing to bring down so many high profile people to get rid of trump? What is the big fish that they are really protecting?

Yes. There were some good videos out there taken he people (rightfully) taking notice of the operation.

take your pills.

The guy that let Epstein off the hook. The prosecutor from the U.S. Attorney's office in Miami Florida is now Trumps Labor Secretary. A position you give to someone you owe a favor to.

Trump flew with Epstien one single time, and Trump banned him from all his proprieties after that.
What does that tell you?
Stop spreading blackpills and lies.
Q was unironically correct. Deepstate pedos are gonna burn.
Deny it all you want, but by the end of the month you won't be able to.

Ok. Tell us the story behind that then.

Trump flew when, to where? How long after that did he "ban" Epstein from his properties? Who said he banned him?

All staged like wrestling.. Wake up they're partners

>from the mind of David Brock

Attached: 15262357468457967056.jpg (1440x907, 175K)

the billionaire that died in the helicopter crash was his shield

We don't know yet if the Feds behind this are on Trumps team or the deepstate/ Dems team.

Trump does have good guys within the Feds, but there are clearly fuckboys within the CIA and FBI and this whole Epstein case is basically just billionaire blackmail, which usually means there were FBI informants (Trump has def worked for the FBI in the past) and CIA niggers (Epstein may be one or a CIA asset that they clipped) Eitherway we don't quite know yet if this case is being reopened by Trumps guys or the rogue fbi that work for silicon valley and the tech elites. If it's the deepstate then they're clearly doing it to smear Trump, but my guess is that it's actually Our guys and they're wanting to take out some of these deepstate niggers and lobbyist. Eitherway, it's something, and shouldn't be written off as just clickbait. I'm Blackpilled and have zero hope in Trump.

Only one type of ppl defend foolishness like this and trump...

Found dead in his prison cell in 3 ... 2...

Makes you say that?

>trump
>goy
user, I...

That guy isn’t the big fish. Also, the current AG Barrs motives are questionable. His affiliation with the Bush dynasty would make him an ideal deep state actor

Ohhhhh I like it!

washingtonexaminer.com/news/comeys-daughter-named-to-epstein-prosecution-team

>COMEYS DAUGHTER HAS BEEN APPOINTED TO COMPROMISE THE PROSECUTION AGAINST EPSTEIN
Dont let them get away with it again!

That’s the definition of deep state right there. This indicates that they are taunting trump. This is a plot to take him down.

I think the alleged involvement of Trump is not the cause of the arrest, it's just a factoid that is appearing as a consequence of it. Many people know of the possible disastrous developments of this case and are already using the dog's whistle to try to mitigate them.

Ah reckon ah don' want ta hear about hurtin' no kids Jeffery. Uh huh.

Attached: slingblade-asylum.jpg (460x280, 21K)

You didn't "think" anything, you were told something untrue by Jews.

We need to make a petition to get her removed from the case and some of NYPDs SVU prosecutors put in her place.

Trump

Attached: 1495471943189.png (460x452, 278K)

But comeys fighter as a prosecuted in the case can’t just be a coincidence. This is dirty payback from pissed off glowies

Comeys daughter**

A) Chaos within the Deep State. They're sacrificing one of their own in a desperate bid to get Trump.

B) Trump loyalists in the feds think they can use him to lock up more prominent people in the Deep State leading up to Trump's re-election, ergo further securing Trump's 2020 bid.

C) A strange combination of the two; Trump's people wanted him, but Deep State let it happen hoping it would backfire, allowing their people in the FBI an opportunity to get closer to locking up Trump.

Hes going to spend 10 years in a nice jewish resort prison. Nobody else will be implicated other than shills posting the trunp and epstein quote and picture

Solid point actually. How does a kike with billions get caught exploiting street rats?

that's exactly what they are trying to push, minus the jew part, and epstein is the sacrifice

they figure they can run the pedo network without him, so why not spin the wheel

Attached: 1560160293648.jpg (647x656, 126K)

That's because the FBI is full of niggers, nigger women, women, and creepy fags that barely pass as men

trump will disclosure about aliens and copyrighted their tech and wont share profit to crypto jews
the alien stuff will go international and will influence people lives
thus the kikes gain big rival over power to control people

these could make really cool books. Qanon could be like the brooding antihero that resents the deepstate he works for and starts killing everyone to unravel the pedojew conspiracy

i’m in contact with netflix right now

>Q
fuck off back to faceberg boomer retard

Attached: 1561969267616.png (592x640, 342K)

Llh do you all use the word nigger interchangeable.. Because if you think black folks have Anthony to do with this you're as ignorant as you claim us to be lol baka all Jews and whites

>Dems and media shill ol' Dirty Uncle Joe Biden as their front runner and savior of the Democratic Party
>Dems literally have no other platform to push into the White House for 2020 because nobody wants a queer mayor or half pajeet half nigress
>"Fuck...ol' Uncle Joe is tough to push but we need him. He's got some serious skeletons in his closet. What the fuck are we going to do?" the media cries
>Time to pull the ace of spades: An incredibly loose association between Epstein and Trump from 15 years ago
>"Look at this billionaire pedo! Trump said something salacious about him this one fucking time at a party! Therefore Trump is literally Hitler AND a pedo! He is worse than Uncle Joe" they will begin to shill

Except, Epstein himself has given sworn testimony stating he doesn't really know Trump at all. Likewise, Trump is the only person who has given a deposition on Epstein.

> what turbo-kike did he piss off

Trump.

>reddit space

>Ctrl + F
>Decoy
>0 results

Disappointed. He's the one they threw to the wolves so the investigation might calm down.

This is in Epstein's sworn testimony. However, you are misquoting it.
>Trump was in Florida on business
>Epstein brother was in Florida with private jet
>Epstein pedo was in Florida hanging out with Epstein brother
>Trump called Epstein brother to see if he could hitch a ride back to New York City on Epstein brother private jet
>Epstein brother, Epstein Pedo and Trump flew to New York City
>Epstein Pedo stated in testimony that he does not know Trump very well. Not even enough to call Trump an associate. Only people on Epstein Brother's jet were pilot, co-pilot, Epstein Brother, Epstein Pedo, Trump

Kek, all Epstein threads are being slid super hard.

He's 66 years old. His greatest asset is his next 10 years. He should be hanged but this would be an okay consolation prize.

Their power is diminishing, and since Satan will rule until the end of the age, it means the kikes resisting Satan's will are deemed useless by Satan and discarded, Epstein is one of those kikes resisting Satan's will by becoming to comfortable rather than mission orientated.

What is Satan's will you ask? To trigger WWII and initiate the Gog and Magog(Russia and China) invasion in a feverish last ditch attempt to wipe out the Adamic race.

I had dinner with a jew last week, my mom's friends. He said he didn't want war with Iran and claimed to dislike China and Russia and didn't like John Bolton and Mike Pompeo and what they said. He was wise enough to see this is the end.

WWIII*

The arc of the universe is long, but it bends towards Justice.

Their power is diminishing, and since Satan will rule until the end of the age, it means the kikes resisting Satan's will are deemed useless by Satan and discarded, Epstein is one of those kikes resisting Satan's will by becoming to comfortable rather than mission orientated.

What is Satan's will you ask? To trigger WWIII and initiate the Gog and Magog(Russia and China) invasion in a feverish last ditch attempt to wipe out the Adamic race.

I had dinner with a jew last week, my mom's friends. He said he didn't want war with Iran and claimed to dislike China and Russia and didn't like John Bolton and Mike Pompeo and what they said. He was wise enough to see this is the end.

>He was wise enough to see this is the end
Doubt, doesn't sound like a jew

Nah, he just caught a ride on the pedo plane once while it stopped on it's way back to New York.
If Trump's diddling kids, it's not with Epstein at least.

>still gets sent to prison
but he is not in the prizon

Attached: 15529341769250.png (134x144, 38K)

Epstein is a poly math himself. The forces of Satan(jews) are wise enough to see their end and resist it, even if it means resisting Satan, hoping they will avert their enslavement and torture to come. Of course, this by no means makes them good. Just bad "people" who have run out of options.

Attached: 1562604111002.jpg (1024x576, 58K)

They didn't realize Satan was on God's side all along

>trump goes to prison
>hillary goes to prison
>epstein goes to prison
>new president is far-left anti-racist and far-right pro-israel

I wonder how much more rot there is. I bet we're barely scratching the surface. I bet you there's so much degeneracy among the elites that if it were all to come out, we'd be rioting in the fucking streets

Theme for the fall of the Jewish International Jewish Powerstructure.
>youtube.com/watch?v=CDSOIspSTP4

Attached: worldgov (1).jpg (524x298, 27K)

Maureen Comey is on the persecution against Epistein
She is James Comey's daughter
If she can leak FAKE NEWS about Trump so he loses his reelection her dad won't go to jail for all his crimes

Attached: IMG_2821.jpg (1200x900, 250K)

Use the audio cue you retarded boomer

(To the Jews)
You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father's desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

This is step one, revulsion phase
Step two will be ridicule
Step three acceptance
This is all part of the plan to normalize pedophilia, the important thing to them is that it's on our mind right now.

Attached: image.jpg (292x220, 18K)

I clicked that and it said i was sending to much traffic and to try again later.

also im 23

>wtf went wrong, what turbo-kike did he piss off
trump

there is absolutely nothing wrong in that quote
its going to happen eventually

the relevant question is who? and seems like the us wont be it

I think he was trying to do to others what is now being done to him. His own weaponized lolis have been turned against him.

Attached: wang.jpg (768x940, 57K)

>Old
>Doesn't have much time left
>Perfect fall guy to distract everyone from other (((elites)))
That's my tin foil hat theory

>look mom I posted it again!

Lock up Trump for what? Being a rich Caucasian?