Trump supporters are uneducated shitbags that vote against their own economic interests

Attached: 83E12191-F0A3-486F-90C0-330139C34880.jpg (1024x854, 152K)

Those are almost all relatively high-trust European countries with ethnic homogeneity and little immigration. Fuck off, nigger.

it goes in the options field

Explain Canada , Faggot

more than 5 billion people use American medical equipment and products every year. USA funds almost 75% of the world's medical research and development, and has the highest standards in the world concerning patient health.

Yes, Tomball hospital in Texas tried to steal a man's organs, and YES you have to pay 5 figures to break a bone. But on the other hand, your vaccines are the safest in the world (relatively speaking), with every adjuvant cataloged and tested. your doctors are always looking to please you. as opposed to the netherlands, where I partially tore my acl ligament and the doctor insisted I didnt, yelled at me he was right, and refused to offer any treatment whatsoever.

6 months later when I returned to australia, I had my acl repaired. they were horrified at the damage and knew I would have been in months of pain. I showed them all my appointments and notes from the netherlands and they could only conclude that Dutch have extremely poor medical training.

>more than 5 billion people use American medical equipment and products every year. USA funds almost 75% of the world's medical research and development, and has the highest standards in the world concerning patient health

You have to be insanely rich to enjoy the best Cadillac policy care

And you can be a farmer in africa and still be grateful for condoms, antibiotics & vitamins.

The last thing we want is to have spics and niggers live longer, dumbass.

Chile privatized it's healthcare. So did Singapore, so did Switzerland. The US government is one of the most bloated, inefficient, organizations in the world. Our politicians are corrupt to the core. There are two ways to rebuild our system. One, we introduce regulations and reforms to make markets work for healthcare. The other, we transfer everything to the government, and take it up the ass with taxes.

Democrat supporters are indoctrinated cucks that vote against the good of humanity.

hey democrats, stop trying to genocide white people, then we will vote for you

> privatizing healthcare is the way to go

Shoo shoo kike. Small government sucks

My only interest at this point is fucking over liberals and driving a wedge in society. I’m motivated by revenge that’s what I vote for.

Damn Jamal, you made this thread again! Congrats! Now go rob a 7-11

Attached: 1520662975530s.jpg (250x250, 4K)

Every single Democrat wants to extend that to illegal aliens, not even Europe is that retarded

I'd rather not have to wait for a month to get an xray thank you.

Americans are rich, and obese, you clueless stooge. And you know what obesity causes right? Diabetes. It's related to cancer and heart attacks as well. Oops
Sorry bro.

B-b-b-b-but paying 150,000 dollars for an immediate cat scan!

My economic interests include competitive wages that aren’t suppressed by illegal spics. Then I can buy my own healthcare, and it would cost less since you have more people paying in and less takers.

for europeans who dont understand why some americans are against universal healthcare, imagine your healthcare being ran by the EU. doesnt sound so good. the only option america has is each state implementing their own care

Horse Shit take

I love having the government take my taxes and give me reduced services!

Says redneck Cletus, who unironically votes against his own economic interests

Uh if you watch the news, everyone votes against their own interest when people only choose few things to agree on candidate with but clueless to all costs of any party when they gain power over a countries troubles.

plz kys or learn to into English. thx.

Stop voting republican or kys

>sage

Have a sage cocksucker

All your whining about it is stupid people are allowed to vote and smart people do same shit but wait until it affects them to complain(regardless of allegiance).

Maybe you should be arguing an IQ or some form of government test to prove your worth at the polls

Your poll= stupid people have the right to vote. This is basic shit.

life expectancy going down in america

rural and suburban right wing retards btfo

Attached: 93_GORILLION_MRW.gif (377x372, 3.46M)

Attached: rural and suburban retards2.png (1513x606, 1.36M)

Attached: rural america dead.png (472x340, 98K)

>leftists who want to turn my country into poverty stricken third world dump also claim to know my economic interests

>life expectancy is determined by healthcare system
Post source on the hard correlation
I'm waiting

Uh, read about any countries history before medicine was invented?

I'm waiting. it's literally stacked up in every bookstore.

>spending $3000 on rent in jewyork so you can live most of your life on the subway/cubicle/tiny apartment without getting to see the sky
>implying seeing neon street ads are all the time is a good thing
>implying worrying about getting mugged by feral niggers all the time is something to look forward to

where is globalist trump's HQ?

still waiting for the source sweetie

In Japan there is a healthcare system but it is very expensive. Company employees pay half and company pays half.
This coverage covers 70% of the cost. 30% is personal cost. So additional insurance is required to cover 30% cost. Additional insurance is around 100-150 USD a month. I think in total, average person pays around 5000-6000 USD a year for total.

>voting to decriminalize illegal immigration and give them free healthcare is in my interest

Attached: A7DF5FFD-9BBB-4959-B771-E78CAC3F3DA9.jpg (816x514, 87K)

Obama's economy

Attached: muh guru cow.jpg (2853x1506, 1010K)

they already get free healthcare dumb ass

You ever been to NYC? It's a 3rd world hellscape now.
Those mexicans houses are what happens when they branch out.

Attached: upstate ny.jpg (474x308, 43K)

those are the most retarded charts of all time

why don't u show the actual years of obama?

Attached: template.png (3524x1528, 2.81M)

That labor force participation graph can't be correct. Obama's years included the recovery from the recession.

most illegals get all the welfare benefits because of sanctuary cities so by voting against universal healthcare only working class people get denied

Attached: Waiting-times-in-selected-oecD-countries.png (850x532, 28K)

whoa the economy recovered after a crash dats amazing!

>implying Bush is right wing
rake yourself

lol republicans always have to dindu their own

Everyone since JFK has been a kike puppet.

This graph doesn't mean much