It's OVER

It's OVER

Attached: hillary_epstein.png (487x538, 254K)

Other urls found in this thread:

radaronline.com/exclusives/2015/02/jeffrey-epstein-secret-clinton-donation/
zerohedge.com/news/2017-12-12/fusion-gps-tried-and-failed-link-trump-jeffrey-epstein
bipartisanreport.com/2016/10/23/he-tied-plaintiff-to-a-bed-sickening-details-emerge-from-trump-rape-case-documents/
observer.com/2019/07/jeffrey-epstein-former-mentor-steven-hoffenberg-clinton-relationship-ruin/
washingtonexaminer.com/news/comeys-daughter-named-to-epstein-prosecution-team
archive.fo/jc8FC
documentcloud.org/documents/1508273-jeffrey-epsteins-little-black-book-redacted.html
twitter.com/business/status/1148355165449310209
archive.is/UjgKm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Donald John Trump is going to PRISON.

More at Shane Holmeberg on Twitter.

VIC MIGNOGNA IS DIRECTLY RELATED
VIC IS A CHILD RAPIST ALSO

Kek, Billo is fucked

Attached: catppening.png (720x720, 488K)

Attached: hapbpening.png (658x492, 379K)

>Trump is going to PRISON.
In which gay wet-dream was that? The one where you woke up with your fist jammed up your shit-pipe?

Attached: hillary crazy.jpg (595x960, 42K)

TDS is real.

Attached: hrappening.png (850x568, 506K)

Here we go

Attached: 1546471344688.gif (695x392, 2.29M)

USA has a confirmed pedophile President.

radaronline.com/exclusives/2015/02/jeffrey-epstein-secret-clinton-donation/

>Billionaire Pedophile Jeffrey Epstein Sent Bill Clinton $3.5 Million From Secret Swiss Bank Account
>February 10, 2015 @ 10:27AM

>VIC MIGNOGNA IS DIRECTLY RELATED
Grasping a straws much? Also Show flag fag.

Go fuck yourself Shane
zerohedge.com/news/2017-12-12/fusion-gps-tried-and-failed-link-trump-jeffrey-epstein

Nice job spoofing your IP faggot

Its only a matter of time until Tump is exposed as a pedophile. What will you do then?

Attached: 1506545526434.jpg (452x362, 55K)

Attached: 1562602293943.jpg (937x623, 168K)

>The details of the shocking money transfer are contained in internal bank data that a computer expert took with him when he left HBSC bank in 2007 — and recently provided to several news agencies, including London’s Guardian newspaper.
>The paper reports that, in addition to the $3.5 million sent to the Clinton foundation from his secret Swiss bank account, Epstein also wired $25,000 to another Clinton charity in July 2006. (Palm Beach Police began their investigation of Epstein’s abuse of young girls in March of 2005, according to the police report obtained by Radar.)
And stop feeding memefaggots (you)'s, goddamed idiots

Attached: 51708385_10215605839273881_471931792463495168_n.jpg (500x363, 24K)

In the off chance he is (extremely unlikely, but lets say he is for the sake of humoring you) he gets thrown on the burn pile too. No exceptions.

TICK TOCK
bipartisanreport.com/2016/10/23/he-tied-plaintiff-to-a-bed-sickening-details-emerge-from-trump-rape-case-documents/

saul alinsky dont know shit.

Is everything about Trump to you?

Jew shills are UPSET lol. Look at how they try to shift the blame. Oh you poor misguided heeb. Your transparent attempts are laughable at best. Never change.

Attached: motocross.gif (224x162, 573K)

>TUMBLING DOWN
>TUMBLING DOWN
>TUMBLING DOOOOOWWWWNN

Attached: 35419805676.jpg (1324x631, 201K)

fake news

Attached: trump_banned_epstein.jpg (1100x1193, 274K)

Now Bill Clinton will be impeached!

Show us your flag shills

Lol good effort

Nope chquem

Big if true, also mentor of Epstein says Clinton relationship led to his "ruin" WTF MAN

observer.com/2019/07/jeffrey-epstein-former-mentor-steven-hoffenberg-clinton-relationship-ruin/

How does he keep getting away with it?

Attached: 1B461CFD-80F0-4066-8E4B-FC697CABF752.jpg (1280x720, 74K)

feels good

Attached: eiu.jpg (474x311, 20K)

“We’re going to see when the 2,000 documents are released this month from the second circuit that there are prominent names attached to Jeffrey Epstein’s sex trafficking crimes,” continued Hoffenberg. “It’s a tragedy.”

>donkey flag
>(((Holmeberg)))

Attached: Pewdiepie hmmmmmmm.gif (480x270, 3.77M)

WEW, this is interseting -
>Epstein was one of two wealthy kikes who started Radar Magazine in early 2000s
>Magazine goes under
>Radar Online replaces it
>Actually reports scoop on former founder doing illegal shit even
This fucking timeline is getting mighty strange, lads.

Attached: 1498451382936.jpg (800x600, 75K)

(((Twitter))) is blocking that guy from searches. Can you post a direct link to the tweet?

SAD!

Attached: capture1.jpg (735x673, 115K)

maybe this is part of the op, to let the public know that to get anywhere you gotta give the Jews (or Jesuits, take your pick) blackmail...
Roy Cohn, Maxwell, now Epstein working with Maxwell's daughter as a Madame
Epstein was recruiting scientists from Dept of Energy labs as well as every other high value braintrust (of interest to a hedge fund cutout) into the sex island or whatever.

>leftist delusional cope on full display
I bet you still believe all those other 10,000 reasons DRUMPF will go down too, amirite?

washingtonexaminer.com/news/comeys-daughter-named-to-epstein-prosecution-team

>COMEYS DAUGHTER HAS BEEN APPOINTED TO COMPROMISE THE PROSECUTION AGAINST EPSTEIN

COPE
O
P
E

Attached: 1555543062084.png (380x467, 18K)

Fuck Billary.

Attached: 1494019206727.jpg (566x622, 95K)

That post was written by one of the jewish boys paid by Kushner during the election. I suggest you think carefully before defending a pedophile like Trump.

Most rich dems and reps are friends both parties about to get blow the fuck out

we knew this shit from the start though

Attached: 1562572537267s.jpg (125x121, 3K)

the account is gone, that twatter post was made in 2015
>radaronline.com/exclusives/2015/02/jeffrey-epstein-secret-clinton-donation/
>archive.fo/jc8FC

My Little Norwegian Turk Can't Shill This Hard

Yeah

Mostly never trumpers

Could also be that now that everyone knows the kike rat is going down and taking everyone with him, anyone who can distance themselves will be quick to cast the pedos into the fire to avoid being destroyed themselves.
Radar probably knows the heat will be on them, so they're having to toss their founder into the meat grinder before they're accused of defending him.

Prolly pruned for being too redpilling, like many other accounts on (((Twatter))).

I ask this question but no one ever answers. What stops Epstein and the deep state from just fabricating evidence to pin on Trump? The truth does not matter right now.

Are you scared?

Attached: 1564372537982.png (700x518, 216K)

You need to dilate more you shit eating mentally ill tranny fuck.

>The Clinton's own the left
>the left is pushing the pedo agenda
>[pic related]

Sorry, I have nothing else to contribute to this conversation at this time.

Attached: 1561058624492.jpg (680x657, 29K)

no doubt about it
I got permanently banned for posting about Brian Podesta working at the National Center for Missing and Exploited children as a Senior Analyst

Attached: Brian Podesta Sr. Analyst at NCMEC.jpg (718x653, 127K)

I suggest you think carefully about KYS

Attached: trump_banned_epstein_maralargo.jpg (721x647, 171K)

documentcloud.org/documents/1508273-jeffrey-epsteins-little-black-book-redacted.html

and its Slick Willie Bill Clinton!

Attached: 1562432925065.jpg (500x500, 58K)

Oprah went on the Lolita Express as well. Do you think she and everyone else were raping there?
>this amount of leftist cope
You kikes are so fucking terrified right now, my dick is diamonds over the level of Hebraic perspiration coming through the screen at me.

Attached: 1548127351614.gif (900x900, 1.91M)

Trump's DOJ

I already disproved your shit in this other thread:
Seriously, do you think Jow Forums forgets stuff just because the thread 404'd?

nothing can stop them, the partisans in the FBI will fabricate lies like they did with Michael Cohen and give permission to Epstein to openly lie in court

But now maybe the fucking normies might know it too

Attached: 1562549225327.jpg (420x420, 30K)

This Victoria Secrets guy is involved.
twitter.com/business/status/1148355165449310209

Attached: lex.png (627x647, 380K)

Yeah no thanks FBI.

>Do you think she and everyone else were raping there?
Did you look at Oprah. She may or may not have raped kids, but she sure as fuck ate some of them.

Q HAS RETURNED:
Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 72efc4 No.6954704
Jul 8 2019 17:11:43 (EST)
The time has come to re_enter the public domain.
Q

Nothing, NOTHING matters right now but focusing EVERYTHING WE GOT on MEMEING against EPSTEIN, (((MSM))), and PEDOBLACKMAIL and CORRUPTION of the DEM party.
NOTHING.

Let's go, kekistanis. Our time to shine.
KEK WILLS IT.

i can taste your fear annon

That pic is a list of visits to the island, just people who flew on his planes.

Trump literally flew on an (((Epstein))) plane once, from Florida to New York.

To add to this there are only two talking points they use to paint Trump as Zion Don
>he's giving Israel 3.5 billion dollars

Kindly inform them that the US sends out ~50 billion in foreign aid to various countries. In the middle East alone Iraq and Afghanistan receive more. See pic.

>he moved the embassy
The US agreed to that in 1995 and it was suppose to be completed by 1999. Every president has avoided doing what America is legally obligated to do, so of course Trump is going to do it. He didn't make the deal, he's simply fulfilling it since it's long over due. Pic related in comment below

Attached: us-foreign-aid-by-country-3637 (1).jpg (1600x940, 435K)

*is not a list of visits to the island

Alright, we are all back in business.
TIME IS NOW
Q HAS RETURNED:
Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 72efc4 No.6954704
Jul 8 2019 17:11:43 (EST)
The time has come to re_enter the public domain.
Q

Nothing, NOTHING matters right now but focusing EVERYTHING WE GOT on MEMEING against EPSTEIN, (((MSM))), and PEDOBLACKMAIL and CORRUPTION of the DEM party.
NOTHING.

Let's go, kekistanis. Our time to shine.
KEK WILLS IT.

>radaronline

go eat another shoe shane

Attached: Screenshot_20190621-113656.png (2048x1307, 729K)

So the Owners of Twatter (Like the owners of Google) are evidently complicit in this sick demented child-raping shit.
If I recall correctly, the Magnitsky Act will allow full confiscation of these companies when shown they have ANY involvement in 'human-trafficking'.
It'd be nice to turn control of these companies over to actual Patriotic Nationalists.
Kek, the Globalists would go into fucking melt-down.

no

Attached: clinton_epstein_little_black_book.jpg (503x622, 117K)

this shit is actually happening isn't it?
archive.is/UjgKm

Attached: happening.png (536x160, 14K)

How much do you get paid to defend a pedophile?

Attached: 1562624988162.jpg (973x631, 129K)

Oops

Attached: HRC_Twitter.png (923x570, 105K)

archive this nigger

digits don't deny

How's Newark? Run little shill run.

Checked

That's pretty much the way I see it. DOJ is Trump controlled, FBI is deep state.

Because of that, I expect nothing to happen but a cloud of suspicion to be drummed up and used in the next election. I really hate that english doesn't have a phrase for "the thing you are accusing me of is something you did" since it has been the deep state play over and over and over. For some reason that argument is very weak in practice when it should be strong so they keep getting away with it.

If something does happen, I expect the currently level of unrest in the country to be a picnic compared to what's coming.

kek

these revelations arent for you you narcisistic faggot

He gets gassed too then. I don't expect that to be the case though, if he was involved everyone else wouldn't be so scared right now.

Kek

Global DeepState abduct children, raping and eating their meat.

Hahahaha!
Kek!
But if this here (Pic related) is true, can we expect to see Epstein 'mysteriously' suicided in his jail-Cell? Conveniently right during the time the security-cameras 'somehow' glitched and went into a loop?
I don't think this time they'd use the gun-shots to the back of the head. It would likely be an orchestration of him hanging himself or cutting open his veins.

Attached: poso.jpg (871x1024, 106K)

What does a pedophile mentor look like? What kind of person teaches other people how to rape kids? Seems odd

What does Destiny's ballsack taste like?

trump never went on lolita express. learn your script shill

Everyone is scared because this shit goes very deep. I just hate the MAGA shills defending this pedophile.

He's gonna be have distributed money all over the board. Ain't nobody getting out of this without a black eye or bruised ego. But, desu, Bill Clinton is almost dead. He effectively has gotten away with. He should do some blow and kill a hooked tonight to celebrate.

>Put into witness protection program by feds
>This way he doesn't accidentally suicide by three bullets to the back of the head
>Gives up names
>Tons of kikes are indicted
>Does his five years
>Get's out of jail
>Ends up getting suicided by three rounds to the back of the head while on vacation somewhere

Just like HW Bush "got away with it" and McCain? There are theories that they didn't get away with it at all, and were forced to suicide

>I'm just a Norwegian Turk salty that Orange Man won instead of Shillary, also I'm butthurt that tons of Dems will get put in prison for (((Epstein))) connections.

Fix'd.