Meet the fit young people who eat healthily, exercise regularly... and were stunned to discover they have bowel cancer

>Meet the fit young people who eat healthily, exercise regularly... and were stunned to discover they have bowel cancer

dailymail.co.uk/health/article-7225773/Bowel-cancer-case-studies.html

Attached: 15792294-0-image-a-19_1562618807172.jpg (636x382, 60K)

whats causing this? QRD?

k?

Buttsex

Ass cancer?

NON STICK PANS.

Not OP, but to be specific, bowel cancer is in the intestines. Ass cancer would be more of a rectal type. Colorectal cancer covers both, but really, there are some distinctions.

>Then my son Sam was diagnosed with advanced [head and neck] cancer at the age of 13.

What the hell is that

Gee it's as if the well is full of poison, who could possibly do such an evil thing to cut costs?

alcohol chemicals mutate your cells

This is gonna freak me the fuck out forever, thanks OP

Anal sex

Fuck I hate reading shit like this. My neck has been acting up lately

Maybe it's not a good idea to keep your laptop on your stomach

There must be some kind of environmental problem there. The other stories are proper fucked up as well.

I can;t help but wonder how many of them ate insane amounts of 'healthy' fibrous food, causing IBS, and ulitmately cancer...

>My wife and I had the same strain of cancer. She had it in the ass and I had it in the throat.

Sounds like HPV.

Actual or near vegetarianism

So, nigger cocks cause cancer?

THIS

Pic related.

Attached: marcia-cross.jpg (320x245, 25K)

lmao. this can't be real.

You probably have degenerate disc disease. I had problems on my neck too, so I had mri on it and found out I have that. Is basically osteoporosis.

i used to try to eat (((healthy))). at one point i felt like i was dying

now my diet consists of mostly cigarettes and grassfed milk and im finally gaining muscle. except now im not even trying

oh and lots of eggs

Too much splenda. Sucralose destroys your intestines.

>degenerative disc disease

why the hell do you make it sound like its some horrible incurable bullshit when in reality its likely just that a combination of insufficient nutrition, posture or quality lifestyle in general is just causing lots of inflammation and not enough healing

i mean hell simply having bad posture puts like 100 times as much weight on your neck as otherwise but they give the condition of this problem a name like its just some incurable bullshit that you have to take drugs for?

>Low levels of dietary calcium have been linked with an increased risk of colorectal cancer in some studies. Other studies suggest that increasing calcium intake may lower colorectal cancer risk.

many people are deficient in calcium these days, most milk is shit quality and tastes bad, thanks jews

Raw milk is the devil!!11111, thanks jews indeed

Faggot I didn’t make up the term. That’s basically what the doctor said and your right about the posture too. I bought one of those neck devices from amazon and it helped a lot with the pain.

They're fortunate, this is one of the better cancers to have. It's barely considered cancer anymore.
Going ass to mouth with your wife's bvll is the height of sophistication.

Also too much calcium is bad for you

Get a whiff of the back of a milk delivery truck, you'll never drink that shit again.

>Sucralose destroys your intestines.
please post proof

Sucralose only causes the probiotic bacteria to die a bit more faster than usual.

But anyone who wants a healthy amount of bacteria in gut needs to supplement with probiotics regularly... so while using sucralose, just need to use a bit more probiotics than usual. I am doing fine. I supplement with a 20 strain PB drink that I custom make. It's been keeping me healthy, healed my serious gut problems I had earlier

>thinks back on all the stinky vaginas and buttholes I've licked

Attached: 1494688166990.jpg (272x245, 21K)

i know you didnt make it up, thats why im pissed about it, its these faggots with an authoritative position have made up the term to probably make people think they should just take drugs or have surgery

btw to shill milk once again, it could be that you could use DHA omega 3. we used to all drink grassfed milk which was where people got a lot of that, but not anymore.

i wouldnt trust any fish oil pills or anything like that because you cant tell if its oxidized or if you're getting enough or too much

RIP, leaf

It has to be something in the environment, it couldn't possibly be from them making terrible life choices.

Attached: ding ding ding.png (378x90, 13K)

Isn’t fish oil the same as dha omega 3? You’re also right lots of things are killing us. Bad posture from playing video games shit sleeping in one of those July 4th “special” mattresses.

Besides younger examples of actual genetic problems, most of them work as "managers" or some other bullshit. Its just prove that human are not made for sitting all day and occasional "activities" are actually killing you faster, because it gives your unprepared body more stress, that if you would be active all day or would not be active at all.

You cannot escape cancer
It is a permanent scar of DNA
What separates those who “catch” cancer and those who don’t is the immune system and by extension the body’s total energy/production levels
I forget the math but every human alive today has mutated cancer multiple times and will continue to until they die, the trick is the body can handle it on it’s own
“Catching” cancer is the mark of the weak

cancer can be prevented by fasting oftenPeople nowadays get more diseases because food is abundant, they eat more often and often it's processed meat and other food with additives ... cells do not get time to repair and remove bad components

To prevent cancer read about these
AMP-activated protein kinase (AMPK) – metformin targets this pathway
Sirtuin pathways – NMN and resveratrol help with this one
mTOR – this is a pathway in the body activated by protein/amino acids, The only way to effect this pathway without fasting or eating a lower protein diet, is through a drug called rapamycin

>eating "healthy"

Attached: TotalBiscuit_at_Dreamhack_summer_2011_(cropped).jpg (610x760, 168K)

see

I think he was 22 in this picture.

Someone ate her ass out

Stop eating sugar you disgusting lardass

How is your poo

Any number of carcinogens. Plastic residue from containers, alcohol, artificial ingredients, contaminants in food. Modern food and eating habits are a disaster.

nigga you need to drink like 3 gallons of milk a day to get too much

sugar is sucrose
sucralose has two extra Chlorine atoms

How are your stools

Most people that eat "healthly" want to make up for their shitty abusive lifestyles they had earlier. But cancer doesn't work that way. You can't reverse DNA damage.

this you cant spend years doing molly and cocaine and expect becoming a vegan to fix you

It's perfect, I was never before proud of my pooping abilities as I am now
I have been testing my PB drink's capabilities for the past 2 months. I over eat a lot and then drink 2 to 3 glasses of my PB drink. Never once had a serious gut problem. Look up enterogermina, that is the most effective one I use

JEWS =HATE it .. we Brilliant now ~Fuck of scum

>Meet the fit young people who frequently have rough anal sex but consistently lie about it to everyone around them and blame anything other than their own degenerate choices.
fixed it for you

I have colitis so it's a matter of when, not if, I die of colon cancer desu

>Meet the fit young people who eat healthily, exercise regularly

60 years old, 285 lbs, hamburger-based diet. Regular colonoscopy's for over a decade and my colon is fine except for a few polyps.

Can't you Millennial's do anything right?

Attached: DyggfafUcAYe4AK.jpg (477x477, 29K)

buy locally, its worth the extra $

Number 1 is Angela White?