The Washing Pill

Don't let (((them))) fool you with the sideload meme.

The true Übermensch know that the BASED top load washer is that of champions.

It's all a part of (((their))) plan to get you to use useless side loaders so (((they))) can make more money.

Attached: ge-whre5550kww-top-load-washer-41-cu-ft-21270479.jpg (300x300, 4K)

Truth. 20 year old top-load master race reporting in. My laundry doesn't smell bad after it's done.

Übermensch buy a pair of clothes to wear once and toss it in the garbage.

Attached: richguy.jpg (1151x1150, 163K)

Based and toppilled.

I will use your top loader as a toilet

Side loader master race

I for one will never use an open borders side loader.

Viral marketing is sure getting weird.

Blocks your path

Attached: Washing-clothes-without-electricity-2.jpg (2000x1332, 1.97M)

Can't soak your harbl in a side-loader.

Absolutely true, sideloads are loads of crap, the only true washing machines are toploaders, usually made with sheet metal siding, rather than chinsy plastic.

This is fucking gold

Achtung faggot.

Top loaders work great, decades later even. They can work in indoors or stick them in the rain and snow and they'll still keep working.

They aren't as heavy, and you can always add in more clothes if necessary.

Side loaders are ridiculously heavy as they spin in a way that is against common logic. Therefore they require more room, thereby reducing the lebensraum in your home. Also they can't stand any of the elements. They also leak.

I once hit my top-loader with a hammer and the hammer broke into pieces. I thought I had dinged the finish but it turned out to be hammar dust I could just wipe off with a dirty rag. Before loading the rag.

Unironically redpilled af

Works great, no power necessary.

Big dick energy coming from this post.

Based and ragpilled.

Paper towels are a meme. Just use and reuse a rag. Saves money.

Damn right. I crank it past oversized load for dirty rags just to make sure there's gallons of nice fresh water per rag to pre-clean them before doing the full load. I set it to agitate for like 45 minutes with an extra rinse cycle.

Thread is getting slid hard because of all the redpills in here.

(((They))) don't want you to know the truth.

The optimal installation will include the use of a laundry sink into which the water is discharged so that it is possible to examine the water after each spin cycle. If the water is found to be clean but too sudsy, then the correct response is to run the load a second time, but to add only a good dose of borax. This will leach the residual detergent out of the laundry; the residual detergent will by this time already have been holding on to various things that you were hoping it would carry out into the water.

If you leave embedded detergent in, you can expect that it will basically attract dirt directly into your laundry.

...what if the laundry sink is my toilet?
Is that bad? It's been that way ever since the bathroom renovation

I don't see what the problem would be unless you forgot to lift the lid before taking a crap.

I have a pea soup green top loader from the 70s thats still going strong.

Thanks bro.
I haven't done that so I'm good

Im not seeing a 34D cup motor...

lawl. u hired a shitty contractor.

It was an old house, I think it was the only option without taking out the wall for new piping.

Some people might cite concerns about the detergent eating away at the wax ring that acts as a washer between the toilet and the drain pipe. But, uh, I don't think that would be all that much of an urgent matter. Just flush the toilet when the laundry is done to rinse the wax ring to whatever extent it might have detergent residue on it.

This. Bump this thread harder than my front-loading washer on spin cycle. Don't make the mistake I made. Top-load is the way to go.

The side load feels better on my pussy

An ill-balanced top load is GOAT for prostate if you have to perch just right on the corner to keep it from knocking.

>going against gravity so the drum can get fucked up and out of alignment
>Taking up more space for the hatch to open

How did we not see this before?

Attached: 216215_02big.jpg (1024x683, 128K)

Thanks for the advice I'll make sure it's flushed again after it foams.
Gotta be honest, it looks odd when foam bubbles out of the toilet

Too focused on the dish washer.

Based. Have a Haier compact washer.

You're probably using too much detergent. They usually say to use too much. In the ideal case, it almost comes out looking like normal water after the final spin cycle.

Ill take
>Things that arent to code for 200 Alex

If i wanted it to code id have called a computer.

Very very interesting. I had no idea.
I reckon one can't really buy an American-style top loader in yurop.
Our top loaders are actually front loaders.

Attached: 71HQVXlqZ+L._SL1500_.jpg (1500x1001, 118K)

Is this how Germany holocausted all those Jews?