I Have Finally Seen Enough

It was fun for awhile but now I'm changed. This site has destroyed me. I'm no longer able to make it through a single day without becoming enraged about some shit. I'm out. When I close this window, I'll not be coming back. Save yourselves. This place is worse than cancer.

Attached: chl.gif (500x313, 498K)

K see u tomorrow

See you tomorrow faggot.

My blood pressure dosage does keep going up even though my weight is going down. I think Jow Forums might be killing me.

you already know about clown world tho. it will only make you more angry if you dont have a place to vent about it. see you tomorrow.

You can not unsee clown world

Attached: unfortunately-the-clock-is-ticking-the-hours-are-going-by-23554578.png (500x322, 86K)

You will be back tomorrow and I will be here waiting for you

Attached: 1557483474048.png (711x389, 202K)

If you are going to an hero, livestream it.

And... oh yeah-do a flip too, faggot.

Self propelled.... it's what's for dinner. ..and secret codes for dessert!

You'll be back. You'll try to cut it being among the normies but it will grate on you.

Yeah OP, you’re fucked. You’ll come back to be reminded there are others like you.

Have fun immersing yourself in a world that never validates what you know is true.

Somehow, pol had the exact opposite effect on me. I used to rage out and be political and buttsour but pol gave me an outlet and a different view on life.

By the way, you’ll be back tomorrow Faggot, you’re here till you reach boomer tier mentality, die of old age, or top yourself.

Attached: CAB5C9D1-1EFF-4D84-A6E3-0CEABA896D3C.jpg (1024x683, 84K)

I hope you made friends previously, because you're here forever

>You’ll come back to be reminded there are others like you.
This. I agree with you, OP. But I find myself coming back here once in a while (like now) just to remind myself that I am not alone in this clown world.

Attached: leave - go do something else.png (921x651, 445K)

When and how can we start bringing Jow Forums to the mainstream? We are lonely and spend our time jerking off to this place because we have no one to talk to in real life who isn't a normie retard. We have to move into the real world eventually. It is the only hope.

Anyway, get some rest. We can talk about it tomorrow OP.

Youre here forever unless you an hero

Attached: D9A1A596-A1D3-443D-A93F-3215FA3DCFBE.jpg (863x752, 130K)

yikes

have sex

Attached: 1562537115526.jpg (1080x1080, 146K)

>truth and reality are scary so I'm going to make a deal with the agents over steak
irl though, you're a shill and a liar. Go fuck yourself, faggot.

This is the only place to get your news, you’ll be back

Attached: 1562221148636.jpg (598x1853, 268K)

You will be back! They always come back!

Attached: Evolution.jpg (1195x3706, 663K)

We all know you'll be making a new thread in 5 minutes, IDF.

it's just a phase, you will either kill yourself or learn to get over it
good luck!

the mind is weak.

Odd, the directed energy weapons have lobotomized me such that I don't get angry anymore.

I feel no hatred or disgust, and when they free me even temporarily my capacity for it is almost infinite.

Attached: AC172431-F50D-494E-9FD9-196A4B0A3B56.jpg (1600x958, 481K)

You can never really leave you've been compromised mentally.

You can't unlearn what you have learned. You can not escape from yourself.

This place has made me stronger and only further my relationship with God. Reading in-between the shills and concentrating on the truth will make or break you

Attached: 1560523380635.png (980x445, 475K)

This site has made me unironically racist towards black people.

Im black.

>This site has made me unironically racist towards black people.
>
>Im black.

Zero (You)'s. Gay.

it took you visiting this site to realize that? then again, I was the smart-ish lightskinned mutt who got shit on just for being a bit brighter than the other darkies, so I suppose I'm a bit biased from the start.

>tfw slowly turning into uncle ruckus

>inb4 durr hurr self hate

dislike of others does not equal dislike of self.

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (640x352, 93K)

its a refreshing change from the apathy inducing MSM though.
See you next week.

fake hair, fake brows, make up, fake boobs.

have sex

Never wanted to fuck a clown until now.

Attached: 1454079481873.jpg (1280x855, 239K)

>This site has opened my eyes
>Now all I see enrages me and I cannot cope
>I will leave this site forever
Good luck with your willful dedication towards ignorance. That's a very hard challenge to face, as any new info will destroy your current worldview. But hey,if you find that way of living fun, go hard buddy.

Ja, see you tomorrow. Faggot. Njoy.

Kek! That image!