Jow Forums BTFO

THE CASE FOR REPARATIONS HAS BEEN MADE! REFUTE THIS!

Attached: 1562623008277.png (1440x697, 114K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tabletmag.com/jewish-arts-and-culture/books/137476/slave-trade-black-muslim
twitter.com/AnonBabble

There’s nothing to refute, there’s no case for reparations to be made

So which Jewish families need to pay up?

Attached: 1533510095439.jpg (224x225, 9K)

>Slavery experts
Wat

>check'd
ALL OF THEM

Attached: 1557167257911.jpg (800x600, 206K)

Stop with that lie
tabletmag.com/jewish-arts-and-culture/books/137476/slave-trade-black-muslim

If black people are down to abolish the fed and nationalize the currency and it's issuance, I'd be happy to let them life tax free for like 50 years or something akin to that.

live***

We wuz slaves an sheiit!

So the "case" is "people whose ancestors owned slaves, pay up?"
The rest of us are off the hook?

Some people are believing in lies so much that even when you show them the truth, they will still believe to their lies, that is your case right now

Africa should pay

>Slave experts
Holy fuck, I've never had second thoughts about my career choice but this is the kind of thing I could be pretty good at.

I demand that all Italians, Germans and Frenchmen pay for oppressing my ancestors.

Attached: 1505094616362.png (380x366, 247K)

>whitey decides to free blacks instead of murdering them like the arabs did.
>we give them access to the greatest civilization

We already paid. If anything they should be kissing our ass and thanking us forever.

>links to story about traders
Slave owners need to pay up. That means your tribe mister Glowstein

So, how many blacks that are descendants of slave owners are going to pay?

This

And I'm coming after you Swedish fucks for what you did to my family in the 30 years war.

Sorry, my fathers side is fairly Jewish and we were slave owners. I don't feel too bad about it though, nobody will ever know who my family was back in those times.

I don't think these people realize that it perpetuates a victim hood mentality already adopted by a lot of people. Niggers were not the only slaves at the time. If people get reparations for slavery, opportunists from other nations will start demanding for something similar. If they let this happen, it will open the flood gates for more free gibs. Even if they are given reparations, there will still be people who complain about inequality and such. In other words you give them an inch and they will take a mile.They would say something along the lines of,
>"This is a step in the right direction, but it is not enough, we have to do and give more."
Once again, they ONLY case for reparations is if those with enslaved ancestors are given money and tickets to fly back to their countries from the states, and stay there.

Nobody on Jow Forums has slaver ancestors

Weaponize this to bring down families of shitty people (like kikes and other parasitic sociopaths)

If there are reparations than descendants of slave owners are being held personally responsible. You can’t have it both ways.

>slavery experts
I fucking wish I was a slavery expert, instead I’m just a novice slaver

Attached: goulston street graffito.jpg (400x240, 15K)

>” While Jews did own slaves, he found, “their ownership was directly proportionate to their numbers.”

That really doesn't help your case, rabbi.

Attached: 1513146064932.jpg (900x881, 156K)

my decendants were slaves to coal camps and the wives and children of miners had to crawl in with their fathers and husbands every day to help them haul out coal on their hands and knees
What do I get?

also it was the original black face you could say
they received no pay, only food and shelter from the company camp
what do i get?

>Slavery experts
What makes them an expert on slavery? Were they slave owners in the past? Or are they just black? I don't think blacks are qualified enough to be experts on slavery, they would be too biased.

Attached: 1558819176370.png (512x512, 44K)

I guess someday we'll have Slavery Studies as a college major the way we have Women's Studies currently.

>If any dem but Biden wins 2020, americans will have their family tree looked up by the government to check if they need to pay reperations
This is going to be fun!
Honestly though, if your white and you don't vote Trump, you're a idiot

Pay the slavs first, they have the word slave as part of their actual group identity.