What's the President of Hungary like?

What's the President of Hungary like?

Attached: Viktor.jpg (220x304, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-israel-hungary-soros/israel-backs-hungary-says-financier-soros-is-a-threat-idUSKBN19V1J4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Jewish

actually he looks very central european, he's white.

The best president one could wish for

Orban is the PM of Hungary. I think Hungary's president is a ceremonial office, sort of like in Germany.

This

Dunno, but the PM is an absolute madman

Attached: 1534179790156.gif (400x225, 1.89M)

he actually likes his people. Imagine that.

That's why Europe hates him.

Cucky, not willing to step up for his white brothers in Europe like Salvini does

Attached: downloadfile-4.jpg (474x266, 25K)

ow you are right, didn't think of that.

poser like slavini
talks big and loud do the opposite

full

he's like me.
dude, after ive smoked a couple of bowls i am the president of hungry

Literally when did Salvini do the opposite

Does not tolerate the Lugenpresse, openly calls out Soros and leftist globalism. Pretty fuckin based

This pt2

How many time he promised to not let shitskins?

What he did 2 days ago?

He didn't? The sea watch immigrants went to Germany, Netherlands and other places, we just let them land and then sent them to them

I am wondering how the media would spin it if he would take the migrants from the Sea Watch to an Italian ship and brings them back to Africa.

(The security must be topnotch because they would absolutely chimp-out if they hear, they don't get gibs and white pussy in Europe)

The ones from sailboat alex are in your country marco

Hungary, like most Eastern European countries, are really aligned with bigger countries. So Orban might oppose immigration policy proposed by the EU, but at the same time Orban's party is a member of EPP, in which Merkel's CDU is sitting, and he is funded by basically german industrialists, which is why he even changed the labour law to satisfy german industry.

Orban is unironically aligned with Israel. They both have cooperated to remove George Soros' influence. Soros has been trying to undermine Jewish nationalism.

reuters.com/article/us-israel-hungary-soros/israel-backs-hungary-says-financier-soros-is-a-threat-idUSKBN19V1J4