I'm going to London tomorrow, Jow Forums. Visiting my family. Is the stuff about rampant gang rapes and stabbings true...

I'm going to London tomorrow, Jow Forums. Visiting my family. Is the stuff about rampant gang rapes and stabbings true? What should I look out for?

Attached: images.png (303x166, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&u=https://politi.fo/utlendingar
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Go grab someone’s beard for me

Just stay in the main tourist parts lad. Avoid Northumberland Park and Peckham/New Cross

yes it is. all memes aside make sure your safe and stay away from blacks wearing hoodies, they more then likely will rob you based on the fact your a tourist. try and carry something with you for protection.

be safe user.

Yes, any one who isn't white... I.E. the whole of london. Keep a big eye out for niggers on mopeds.
Assuming your family lives in London I am assuming you are all brown shitskin muslims so you might be fine.

Avoid talking to skinny bald lads or old men at the pub. They're all retarded and support the EDL and probably voted brexit because they thought it meant we would ship all immigrants away the next day.

Some places have extra scrutiny for British citizens IF they come from London!

thats how bad it is

My dad is a burger working London. Mom is a potato. I'm visiting for a week.

this
translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&u=https://politi.fo/utlendingar

user if anything happens just take a few with you to the grave

Doc working in london here. Stabbings are common but mostly just of Somali teenagers.

London is gross because of its degenerate underclass of race mixing druggies. But otherwise its not too bad unless you dig deep

obtain a pic related. godspeed, user.

Attached: dont leave home without one.png (909x498, 394K)

Attached: hello i am huwhite11.jpg (425x620, 125K)

>I'm going to London tomorrow, What should I look out for?
London

Helpful.

Bump

Can I have your record collection?

Be sure to donate to the League of Future Engineers & Scientists Charity event.

Attached: london2.webm (960x720, 2.86M)

Don't go near Bethnal Green, Tower Hamlets or Stratford, they are unsafe during the day.

Oh and Elephant and Castle and White CIty are apparently really bad, never been down there but said to be very stabby.

whatever you do dont go to any park
london parks are weird full of nonces and pakis

And Battersea

a-at least they were caught on camera...

Actually I'd avoid south of the river altogether, there's nothing worth seeing down there and it is mostly all dodgy.

Except Cutty Sark, it's nice and boaty

It certainly is, and don't forget the vaseline

you are the desired customer, london is a generic city for generic tourists with fake dubai style american consumer culture and expensive like new york.

London is just new york and dubai smashed together with similar prices. the dodgy areas are the ones away from the main drag.

Expect no actual english culture but the bottom of the barrel of stuff from california and the like, $30 hand printed rick and morty tshirts and vegan cbd oil shops. $20 fish and chip shops that no englishman would set foot in.

Basically alot of london is actually basically white but just not british white, aussies,yanks,arabs,french their culture takes precedence. walkabout pubs and five quid timtam choclate biscuits.

If you are non white british and have money and want to live in new york/dubai without having to live in the middle east or burgerland then you will love it.

If you want to live in a place with real culture, that is a real part of the uk and with realistic prices then you will want to venture outside the capital. the fucking irony of passing under masses of new super jumbo jets and arabs in 4x4 whilst not being able to get a fucking plastic bag for free because muh enviroment will not be lost on you.

how life with your homosexual lover in kemptown?

Carry an assault plastic butter knife to defend yourself.

You will blend in just fine with the other niggers

As an ex Birmingham lad (not brown)
>stay away from tracksuits and manbags and baseball/snapback caps
>obviously dont go to any shifty places
>keep your head screwed on
>use situational awareness
>if you get in an unwinnable confrontation?
>throw your hardest punches at the tips of their chins
And last but not least,
>don't go to London

Attached: 1562522288307m.jpg (1024x963, 179K)

brum is a potatopaki hybrid
still better than the stinky dangerous overpriced shithole we call our capital
and as shit as it is brum is the home

Do you go out much? You sound like a paranoid freak.

I have heard a lot of stories, in Stratford an employee at a place I was on contract at had a knife pulled on them on their way to work in broad day light in the middle of a main street.

You underestimate what state London is in, and this a couple of years ago before all the stabbings started to happen. The only place worse in Europe is Paris.