Why are white women such absolute trash?

Why are white women such absolute trash?

Attached: chicagobitches.webm (358x640, 2.92M)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Bt1uZcCCLRA
youtube.com/watch?v=i0UoGiyzaf8
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=8&v=Y7ByVL9Ktzo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

clearly spics fighting in this you dumb NIGGER

>that's Chicago
A leftitst hell hole

why are they all obese?

>Why are white women such absolute trash?
Jews

They went to a Cubs game and a White Sox game broke out.

murica

Addicted to food and sugary drinks and the idea of self control is oppressive to them. Chances are their only fluids come from alcohol and soda.

in the same way the American nigger is a special kind of nigger the American white is a special kind of white

not just women. Literally all white people are human garbage

listening to nigger music

don't listen to nigger music

White Sox v. Cubs, sub-human v sub-human. disgusting.

>Burgers
>White

This fucking nigger is assblasted because everyones eyes are on the chimp out at Disney Land so he is trying to post white fights HAHAHAHAHA stay mad you fucking woogy boogy

Attached: 1555828626359.jpg (490x333, 34K)

Because you touch yourself.

It’s just people. People are trash

this. sad, but true.

People from Illinois are trash? Including their women.

Bitch, please. What happened at Disneyland was a STRONG BLACK MAN keeping the women and lesser men IN LINE. You weak-ass whitebois can't get a grip on your women for SHIT.

>why are X women X way
We let them be.

white pussy is a winning lottery ticket, even if you're just a fat bitch it'll be worth maybe $100k a year just by landing some fat faggot that makes $100k a year

White proles/plebs have always been trash, since the days of the Roman gladiatorial riots.

so not worth 100k then? cause the take home pay for a 100k salary sure isn't 100k and if the guy is making 100k it is going to be split between them? shall we value the white pedestal pussy at around 50k?

>20 white women in frame
>2 fighting
>1 putting self in between them, in order to deescalate the conflict

"ahh ma goood -white wamyn r jus like shitskins!!!!!!" "race realism btfo!!!!"

If they were black -itd have been -the entire stadium pulling and windmill punchin the weaves out of eachothers heads...

>fighting
Flailing around like retards

Attached: tubeguy.gif (512x384, 1.51M)

>200 white women in frame
>2 fighting
>1 putting self in between them, in order to deescalate the conflict

"ahh ma goood -white wamyn r jus like shitskins!!!!!!" "race realism btfo!!!!"

If they were black -itd have been -the entire stadium pulling and windmill punchin the weaves out of eachothers heads...

i don't know it's a variable, probably in burgerland it's closer to 50k, we are half communist, so retards get paid well here, which makes them even more conceited and self entitled it's great

>none of them have had children
>still 100+ lbs overweight
god I hate this country

Yankees are all trash

>gorilla noises
yawn

>get paid well in Australia

this is a meme and i can't stand when americans bring you up as an example. yes, pay the burger flippers $20. then when you want a decent car, instead of paying $62k like you would here, you can pay $120k. wow, if we only were paid so handsomely.

They are all fat. WTF?!?!?!

WACKY WAVING INFLATABLE ARM FLAILING TUBE MAN

Attached: 1550449624306.png (454x520, 13K)

>decent car,
>62k
Lmao if you try to spend thag on a car as a burger flipper, you deserve to be poor forever

I fucking hate fat people. I moved from Colorado to Florida and I'm fucking disgusted daily. These pathetic excuses for humans are somehow ok with being a LARDASS. I can't wait till Jesus comes back. Fuck this

70% of Americans are grossly overweight

There’s trash to be found in every nook and cranny of this fucking place user, just gotta look for it. We’re all savages at the end of the day. Some of us need some more practice being actual human beings though. May God have mercy on us all.

...the inflated wage isn't solely for those who flip burgs

fat people, illegals and faggots are a good reason why our healthcare is so expensive

>I'm upset about fat people
>never mind about the ruling class of satanic pedophiles

Of course they are. Fat masculine fat women with obnoxiously sassy attitudes. That's what America does best.

>Imagine the smell

Attached: wish that was me.png (1614x2387, 2.06M)

Im upset about both. My longing for our Lord to return is also because of the obvious satanic elites that want people to be fat and unhealthy

That bitch trying to do a basic movement like standing up was hilarious

well yeah you're right, it brings everyone down to the same lower-mid level and gives people almost no incentive to be a classy person

fighting in stadium seats isn't something that's usually easy to do. most guys are falling over the the place when it is guys fighting at a game.

Cubs fans are trash

Attached: IMG_2146.jpg (700x700, 123K)

That is true. It's very awkward footing arrangements. But still funny nonetheless

They were spic

God bless that African-American security guard who comes into frame at :14 in order to deal with these crazy honkies.

Dont put sox and cubs at the same level, that is not fair

They are wetbacks anyways. But thats what the left does, call spics white when in convinient, like zimmerman

Spic spics spic

what type of jobs do people have over there to afford entry level "sports" cars? your ttrs starts at 148k, lol? what in the fuck. it starts at 66k here. are wages for most jobs as inflated as the burg boys or does it level out some after you get up to an "average" job / wage? do your doctors / lawyers routinely make millions?

i was going to post the two on the right were probably spics. always fat mouthy spic women doing shit like that here (north of il).

Their daddies were beta faggots who were too afraid to discipline them.

Attached: how to fix western women.png (1100x842, 1.97M)

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Bt1uZcCCLRA

You cant always count on a drink spic cubbie to ruin a family event

How old is too old?

Attached: arg1bx0_460s.jpg (460x887, 47K)

a general doctor makes about $180k, you can get that running your own tradie business, a surgeon will make about $300k, but pay a fuck load in tax

good euro cars are also more expensive because they have to ship them over here to a much smaller market, your market is massive with 300m people

wages are commie as fuck, yet the property market is almost pure fuedalism

It's acceptable in the midwest to be a complete tater hog. You don't really see this on the coast or in liberal shitholes (vegans). Also, eat BBQ fags.

ALL women are animals

at least they could do like the italian far right ultras, with some sense of style and ns flags

youtube.com/watch?v=i0UoGiyzaf8

>tater hog
very based

because your nigger culture is advertised across the world

Besides, you expect to see fights at a ballgame. You don't expect to see fights at Toontown.

Spics

Especially a cross town rivalry

Midwest is the best part of America

That’d be Texas... wait you are correct. Chicago is best America

Attached: B29355A3-8AB9-43DC-B24B-06DC7C140AD5.jpg (765x1024, 244K)

>spics in chicago
lmao dream on dummy, those are your aryan women. sad to say that white women are on the same level as black women, absolute trash.

your ice cream is certainly dog shit compared to what is offered in the dairy state

well, i get paid $80k a month and a hammy handjob mcfuckerburger g'day mate is $100 so you work it out. retards

>it's totally normal in republicuck shitholes to weigh 200+ lbs and behave like niggers

kek, this is why "liberal shitholes" generate 2/3 of american GDP and subsidize their conservashit counterparts. congress needs to pass a bill capping federal funding proportionate to tax generated, you trumpsucking faggots have squandered enough of our money.

Texans call themselves texans and not Americans

This my fellow illinois fren.

i thought most called themselves mexicans

fat

because they hang around blacks too much

>spic in baseball

coping

>white people fighting
>people try to break up the fight immediately

>niggers fight
>entire mob jumps in

Haha indeed, indeed.

Attached: IMG_2163.gif (230x226, 1.79M)

source?

fat obesse
baseball
fake blonde
skidmarks
red sun burn
must be le 56%

Attached: 1562286633882.png (800x601, 676K)

All women and "minorities" are trash. The only people not trash are far right white men and some based gook men.

fighting women? They must be confused about their gender roles.

Vaginoamericans.

sqrt(-1)/10 bait. Go away seething nigger.

I thought the same. All of them looks like Murikah whales.

___ _ ____ ____ ____ __.

Attached: 2456758-4780576034-artic.jpg (634x569, 81K)

i'm confused, are you unironically proud that white people behave like niggers?

And when one of your "alpha" monkeys gets shot in self defense, then all the "strong black men" cry like babies.

For white people maybe. Mexicans and niggers are fat as shit on the coasts, and they're 5x uglier than white people.

drunken sports fans

Most of mexican and black people are thiner than USA white whales

nigga using morse code

Gad damn homies I aint boutta lie dis fully ma typa womyn

Attached: 1417486570226.jpg (383x380, 29K)

this, a catfight is not a chimpout. know the difference

FACT: White men have NEVER gotten into a fight at a sporting event.

> (OP)
nice slide

attempting to draw attention away from this?

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=8&v=Y7ByVL9Ktzo