"No person shall be subject for the same offence to be twice put in jeopardy of life or limb"

5th Amendment US Constitution

Attached: 1552420497061.jpg (1190x595, 102K)

>1 post by this ID

Convicted

>if I'm judged not guilty for murder, my next murder is free because double jeopardy
hurr durr

Looks like that Gog and Magog invasion is drawing near. You enslaved so many White people Epstein. Are you ready to be a slave yourself?

thank you mister lawyer

He was already found guilty of sex with minors once before. Does that mean he cant ever be arrested for it again? You're retarded.

Different charge, different instance. nice shill shillery shillington.

Are you stupid? If he rapes child A he can get convicted. If he rapes child B, he can get convicted again. He simply can't get convicted of raping child A again.

Holy fuck yanks are a new kind of stupid.

if there was no trial can this apply to the "non prosecution agreement?

This is why taking such a thing is of dubious wisdom... there was no trial so he wasn't acquitted... also they are using the fact the NPA appears to have explicitly specifically limited its coverage to the Southern Florida jurisdiction so as JE is a resident of NY he is certainly legally vulnerable there

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-23 August West on Twitter why do i have to be politically correct all of the time (800x386, 30K)

At least now we know it's going to be more than the 13 month rap for soliciting child prostitution.

The department of justice and the FBI have seen that movie too.

It's not "the same offense" you fucking retard.

This.

He was tried at the state level, not the federal level. SCOTUS just recently held in Gamble vs. United States that you can be tried for the same crime at the state and federal level because of the "separate sovereign" doctrine.

If you rape one child and get away with it, you can be put on trial for raping a different child. You can even be put on trial again for raping that child at a different time.

The kikes are going to bring the whole house of cards down with them, triggering the Gog and Magog invasion and the return of Messiah. Judgement draws near.

Yeah we got him on 100’s of infractions we don’t need to revisit his original one

>Holy fuck yanks are a new kind of stupid
i think you meant to type kikes.

Wow...just oh wow....
What stunning, brave legal reasoning...
I’m literally shaking...

No, if he rapes Child A again, he can get charged with that rape of Child A. If he doesn’t rape Child A again, he cant get put on trial for the prior rape of Child A if he was already tried.

Close but no cigar, leaf

Shillary Clinton.....I know who you are