Trump is fucked. He's going to be impeached for being a pedophile

Attached: epstein trump best friends.jpg (720x720, 70K)

Other urls found in this thread:

documentcloud.org/documents/1507315-epstein-flight-manifests.html#document/p1
youtu.be/q4qWYv67XA4
thedailybeast.com/the-daily-show-digs-up-creepy-clip-of-trump-defending-a-statutory-rape
thegatewaypundit.com/2019/07/prosecutor-in-2009-epstein-case-said-donald-trump-was-the-only-one-who-helped-him/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You are right TRUMP IS FUCKED BIG TIME
SHANE HOLMEBERG IS HERE TO PLAY AND NOT MESS AROUND!

>Vote Shame Holmeberg 2020

>Vic Mignonga
>Metokur
>Nick Rekieta
>Nick J Fuentes
>Donald Trump
>Eric Trump
>Milo
>Stefan
>Wayne Lambright

and others will be put behind BARS for their crimes against the American People.
Vote Proud Vote Strong Vote Holmeberg

Discord trannies are terrified. I don’t even like trump but this story is too old for you shills to change the narrative, but by all means keep trying. Popcorn is in the microwave right now.

trump trannies are on suicide watch

>>Vic Mignonga
>>Metokur
Sure kid. Whatever gets you upvotes on reddit

I don’t think they are. The right has been after Epstein for years. Now they’re gonna get him. You can try and make it a Trump issue but the story is too old. Too many people know. You just look like a shill.

the right is full of pedophiles

Attached: epstein trump connection2.jpg (1024x930, 142K)

Wouldn't that be nice? But I doubt it. Only in death can the pedo-elite go down.

Attached: trump_jackson_1990_jef_160219_16x9_992.jpg (992x558, 98K)

You support genital mutilation.

Cope harder tranny

hey migatard. you're the only one coping here.

Attached: denny.jpg (220x269, 15K)

HAHAHA good joke dummie

The Right is so morally based.

Attached: washington sex ring.gif (1548x929, 64K)

hold my rake, porkie has solved the riddle

Attached: kids.jpg (194x500, 19K)

KYS, Leaffag

>Jow Forums is Republicans

Great copypasta to btfo the shills who try to insinuate Trump participated in Epstein's Island. The shills are absolutely terrified and desperate:

Because tards keep extrapolating Epstein's black book aka day planner with the FLIGHT LOG.

I promise you when I worked in a certain business my black book was full of every number of every person I ever met just in case at some point in the future I would be told to "contact blah blah and ask for blah blah"...

Trump would obviously be in his day planner as would any other number around Trump that Epstein could get his hands on.

Trump is NOT in the flight log to Lolita Island, not even once. He "hitched a ride" back from Daytona Beach TO NYC with Epstein's son one time...and I have little doubt they tried like holy hell to get Trump to Lolita Island. Epstein assaulted a young girl at Mara Largo and Trump had him banned for life.

At Epstein's first arrest Trump went voluntarily to the police to give a statement and at the time the Police commented "He could not have been MORE forthcoming".

Trump then hires Acosta, the asswipe that gave Epstein such a sweet deal that he got zero time...and then he waited.... Acosta probably sang like a bird and Trump et al waited until the "right time" to strike.

Trump knew what Epstein was up to "he's a fun guy, likes his girls young, really really young". People held that against him as if it were some form of agreement when in fact, in typical Trump fashion he slapped Epstein publicly..iron fist in velvet glove. He was NOT a politician and he had to do business with these people and he still managed to say something about what he knew was going on.

documentcloud.org/documents/1507315-epstein-flight-manifests.html#document/p1 Epstein's flight logs, look at how many times Trump isn't mentioned.

the media will predictably run with the trump smear bullshit like they always do until the truth is exposed so they have to drop the story as to not give the truth attention and move on to the next flaming pile of dogshit narrative to pander to the left. While the shills and brainlets buy into it and are pushed to extreme reactions by it, the undecided middle move more and more to the right.

If you are not a shill and seriously havnt figured out this pattern yet there is no helping you.

>billionaires hang out with each other

Wowowowweeee

>every single thread is about Democrats and Epstein while giving tremendous leeway to Trump

Attached: dershowitz.gif (444x250, 1.28M)

Holy fucking shit can people shill this image any harder? The DNC is FUCKED by Epstein's situation and no shilling you can do can possibly reverse it.

I'm hearing this arrest was thanks to Trump taking out the deep state.

Is this true?

>the truth is exposed
And Jow Forums will do the opposite. Are you actually retarded to not see this?

Once again you fools are being baited. The hardest part of any molest or trafficking trial, is proving that a crime actually occurred. The it really happened. So here come the stupid Jews screaming, "Yeah, its all real." "Drumphh." There will be no public debate about whether or not this is all true. You 70 IQ people decided to say it is. Game over. Roll the indictments. Kikes the dumbest creatures on the planet. LMFAO

Attached: flat,800x800,075,f.jpg (400x386, 40K)

>leaf thinks impeached means removal
Loony left black helicopter tin foil hat conspiracy theories

Attached: CDD1C5F6-EDBB-4F89-8E30-25143946F306.jpg (833x807, 70K)

That’s Podesta’s best buddy

this

Attached: bclintonpedo.jpg (675x1200, 49K)

Attached: db2bdd9.png (868x796, 58K)

Go dialate

Dude we have talked about this for years. Glad you faggots are just waking up. Here’s is a good little starter video to catch you up.
youtu.be/q4qWYv67XA4

How does liking adult females make you a pedo?
How does Trump being friends with Epstein mean he knows everything Epstein does in his private life?

Attached: zca.png (720x613, 413K)

ready faggots?
let's begin

Attached: pd247.png (500x551, 327K)

the left always projects

I need to start doing this to every shill. Just drop ‘em

Attached: AC32E234-34A0-4526-8B5C-AA761C92EDF8.png (700x378, 260K)

why did you post an image of the onle 2 rich dudes who didn't diddle little kids?

reagan and bush are liberals

Trump shilling zealots incoming in 3..2..1..

The shills are really getting desperate at thish point. Its beyond predictable.

Attached: 1509270110998.jpg (512x512, 53K)

>berg

As I predicted

Yes. Don't you think the two parties might both be involved in pedo rings?

that's literally the longest serving Republican Speaker of the House in American history

I keep seeing this quote but no one ever posts the source. Will anyone ever post it?

Trump is not a republican, he just ran as one to be president

it's all JIDF and paid GOP shilling

Trump banned him from his club for being a pervert you leaf faggot.

fuck off schlomo

Who's the Bin Laden lookalike?

>Undeniable facts
>it’s all a coincidence goyim!!!!!

trump is not in the flight log because he fucked little kids in NYC and Palm Beach

למה אתה וספהשהר מהם לתפ אתמןת עיון ל זאתמן?

>anyone who criticizes Trump is a shill

Hey Shabbos...

Dennis Hastert was literally the longest serving Republican Speaker of the House in American history

lol u paid GOP shill dindus are a fucking joke

Attached: GOPedos3.jpg (1200x821, 57K)

It would be more believable if people other than Trump were mentioned from the Rs. Perhaps with some backstory I'm the form of a narrative? Drumpf posting is lazy. On par with "da j00s"

I know right you’d have to be a ultra kike to still defend trump after 3 years of cuckery and betrayal, and now this on top of every lmfao. Shills on suicide watch

i know man i agree with u, the paid trump shills are so fucking desperate

Always with the shishka. No political solutions. What is next?

Ignore Chaim's pathetic attempts to distract.

Attached: 1529023421962.gif (320x240, 1.08M)

paid GOP shills literally dinduing the longest serving Republican Speaker in American history

u just can't make this shit up anymore

Attached: 93_GORILLION_MRW.gif (377x372, 3.46M)

this is how u spot a paid GOP shill

they all have the same auto bot replies

>Holme(((BERG)))

I've seen all I need from this thread

Attached: uhoh.png (657x450, 43K)

But wait, wasn't he supposed to be impeached for raping that insane media whore?
And before that, for being a russian agent?
And before that, for tax irregularities?
Lel, keep seething.

lol JIDF forgot to translate

Attached: miga2.png (825x555, 460K)

Trump knowing Epstein is a fact, Epstein has ties with everybody.
Trump never going to his pedo island, banning Epsteing to enter his golf club and accusing him after his first arrest are also facts.

>dirty kike attempts to frame others as shills for pointing out the obvious

Attached: 1560216182945.gif (245x207, 2M)

after the case became public.....

Attached: Epstein-Trump -mara.jpg (1032x821, 166K)

You can't explain Acosta and Dershowitz still working for Trump without Trump being guilty.

Checked and kek'd

Maybe if you post this thread a couple hundred more times it will suddenly become true.

We just want to kill the communists(intersectionalists,jewish WMD)) right now , the right gets it later .

>Wayne Lambright going to prison
Based. "Free" energy is a commie plot.

retard, trump was trying to bait epstein out of his rat hole

trump is taking all these creeps down & clinton

>BELIEVE ALL WOMAN

Camp nose? Lolol

watch your anti semitism, kid

Attached: trumpjew original pic.jpg (1024x683, 110K)

all the paid GOP shill bots have the same script, it's fucking hilarious

Attached: epstein maralago .jpg (672x262, 50K)

This is all you need to say to anyone with half a brain. Then there's the 20+ year old Maxwell(family)/Epstein/Trump story but that's almost overkill.

What's her name again. I remember a few years ago one user posted pics of her with other famous people and we were looking at some island in the Caribbean? I think Epstein's island or some shit. She was like a go between.

What's it like knowing your death is 2 years tops away? You looking forward to getting your eyes pulled out with pliers? All shills will die.

There is going to be an exam. If your junk is deformed, or your anus blown out, or you have degenerate tats, your going to another camp and they are going to look at you real hard. Summa you gonna teach the others how to not be degenerate. If you're a race traitor, you will simply disappear.

>This fucking Einstein
Gee ya think? Dems just stepped it up a notch and started going to human consumption.

Attached: 8AE9B347-CFEC-4589-ACE3-0615B065CC1E.png (1900x1200, 1.85M)

Trump: “How would you like to be the husband of the wife who was playing around with a 14-year-old kid? Unbelievable. By the way, did you see what she looked like?”

Imus: “Not bad."

Trump: “Not bad? Yeah, I’d say so. I know a lot of guys who are trying to date her right now.”

Imus: “Well, I don’t know what teachers looked like when you were in school…”

Trump: “None of them looked like that, believe me. So do you think this 14-year-old kid is scarred forever? He might have put the moves on her! It might have given him confidence, actually."

thedailybeast.com/the-daily-show-digs-up-creepy-clip-of-trump-defending-a-statutory-rape

REALLY MAKES YOU THINK

Attached: 1559801008081.jpg (540x540, 41K)

Here we go again? Shill harder
>An attorney who represented the victims of billionaire Jeffrey Epstein’s sexual assault said that in 2009, the only person that helped him was then citizen Donald Trump.
thegatewaypundit.com/2019/07/prosecutor-in-2009-epstein-case-said-donald-trump-was-the-only-one-who-helped-him/

Source for this claim besides a lawyer who said he couldn't confirm it?

Attached: subpoena 2.jpg (736x161, 42K)

Trump is NOT in the flight log to Lolita Island, not even once. He "hitched a ride" back from Daytona Beach TO NYC with Epstein's son one time…and I have little doubt they tried like holy hell to get Trump to Lolita Island. Epstein assaulted a young girl at Mara Largo and Trump had him banned for life.

Everyone, even if you plan to vote TRUMP in the general, should register as a Democrat and vote/ caucus for the gay Mayor of South Bendover Pete BUTTigieg. I just want to see that name on the Dem ticket, PLEASE..

>became public in the mid 2000s
>May 21, 2018
IMPREACH DRAMPFT~!!!

He was mentored by Mossad agent Robert Maxwell, Epstein's father in law. He's surrounded by Mossad pedophiles.

It would be more believable if you didn't need to defend your god emperor from any criticism.

Trump kicked Jeffrey Epstein out of his Golf Club and banned him for life, when he found out, Epstein was hooking up with the 14 Year old daughter of an employer

Ray Chandler

>it never happened
They never sent one because it wasn’t necessary

Never would have expected a kick Vic reference in this thread.

Attached: 1501342609152.jpg (499x618, 61K)

because the documents have been unsealed over the past year....

Attached: unsealed d.jpg (1060x169, 39K)

Attached: E957F557-6DCD-45CF-A7F0-B0D7C197F3E7.png (895x702, 356K)

Attached: epstien trump d.jpg (893x705, 104K)

Roasties
Getting
Toastie

the absolute state of pol in 2019 pic related

Attached: pol goes full pedo.png (1491x111, 51K)