Crazy at how this makes so much damn sense

Crazy at how this makes so much damn sense

Attached: 1557410640152.jpg (600x609, 116K)

The left cant meme example #020393828

>Da weft can't seem!!!111

Attached: 1555310017091.png (785x1000, 254K)

Goddamn I can’t wait till Trump wins again. Personally I could take or leave the guy but the leftist salt will be incandescent

cope

Have sex.

i have never heard leftists say patriotism is a good thing, quite the opposite in fact

>One extremely narrow and biased view of patriotism vs. unfair strawman of nationalism
Epic

>Leftists trying to pander to the patriot vote
>Except with no patriotism

Patriotism is essentially nationalism without the racial component.
And liberals still don't like it.

yet only nationalists are patriots. funny how that works

-1488/10

Memeflaggot begone

DOTR can't get here to soon

Attached: 1561752840200.jpg (1600x1152, 707K)

I can get behind
>my country can do better
But the rest is bollocks

Attached: silly.png (810x800, 66K)

Is this comic saying that those who fought in Vietnam weren't Patriots.

Haven't you got some ethiopians to avoid?

The left cant meme example #020393829

careful now, youre about to commit a hate speech on the internet. you can get jailed for that

>nationalists: often are nazis
>often
Oh, boy. Sure hope Minecraft burns down soon.

three years ago everyone agreed that "patriotism" was a byword for being a racist nazi

just imagine what these words are going to mean three years from now

Patriotism is loyalty to your country.
Nationalism is loyalty to your people.

When your country is actively suppressing your people (affirmative action, immigration), patriotism no longer makes sense.

B-but I like ethiopians
Well some of them

Niggers good, white people bad; the comic

People unironically loved being slaves

Crazy how it makes no sense at all and are just a bunch of lies.

Proud nationlism. Which is the only patriotnism. Fuck civic nationalism. Ethnicity matters.

dilate

(((Jen Sorensen)))

It just showcases that to libshits race, country, culture and basically every tangible identity is to be thrown away for a fictional utopia which will never come and cannot exist in reality. Libshit "patriotism" has as much weight and substance as being a loyal consumer of a brand of soda.

Seriously, these people are utterly devoid of content.

Leftists can’t meme

Crazy at how faggot posts always come from these damn memeflags

Hi! Just popped in to say that you, Mr. Kike, deserve to be shot for existing. You're not welcome in White circles, there are no "based jews," and you can never be trusted or tolerated under any circumstances whatsoever. Your nation is an illegitimate state and if there is any good fortune or justice in this world, your homes and lives will be mercilessly crushed into dust. Carry on!

T.

Attached: 340.jpg (946x696, 81K)

Attached: 245652454.jpg (1280x720, 85K)

>Mom!
>MOM!
>mom, I mass-replied again lol

Cope

Attached: s-l1000.jpg (967x1000, 158K)

Attached: 1561319104644.jpg (480x272, 20K)

>patriotism
>my country can do better

Literally exact definition of the word.

The memeflag is such an easy tell, OP.

Attached: 1548127351614.gif (900x900, 1.91M)

(((you)))

Lol Rick and Morty antifa patch. Top zozzle

A nation is its people.
A nation with no people is no nation.
Miscegenation is sin.

Repent.

To be safe for all eternity:
A: Admit that you are a sinner, who violates the Will of God, and that you need a Saviour. Repent. Turn away from your sin and toward Jesus.
B: Believe that Jesus Christ, Son of God & Messiah, died for your sins and rose again, as prophesied and recorded in the Word of God. Trust in His finished work.
C: Call on His name, ask Him to save you, and confess that He is Lord.

Attached: image.jpg (1583x2048, 453K)

> doing what people figured out is best for society over thousands of years is bad
I don't watch TV, left or right, and Jow Forums is full of debates about nearly everything.
Dumb meme. Left can't meme.

Sage. Fuck off jew

Attached: OP.jpg (680x709, 58K)

maybe stop mistaking "clicking several buttons on the internet" for "an unassailable argument that nobody can dispute"

because that makes you look like a retarded fag

> Mass reply
> No argument presented

dilate

I read US Marine memoir of fighting Japanese and I can say the things he described makes it sound like absolute hell
>big drops everywhere that if you fell down you'd be covered in maggots and puke
>smelled terrible wherever you went
>it was either hot as fuck or raining
>same filthy clothes for weeks, didn't take off boots until you got back on a ship going to another godforsaken hellscape, the author actually had a rash that lasted him months and he couldn't walk right for a month or so
>Japanese soldiers would mutilate dead bodies

THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF LIBERALISM IN THE 21ST CENTURY

The fucking "Nation" was literally invented by Liberalism (left+right is false; both are classical, enlightenment liberalism). It is merely a word to describe one type of polity; state, federation, union, etc. etc. are just various terms for polities. The "nation" is the polity of the demos (democracy) purposed by Liberalism to counter the "State" of monarchical/autocratic rule. Hence the "nation-state", the fucking United Nations, etc.

Patriotism is the context of polities is pride in ones 'homeland', 'fatherland' -- this is basic etymology. Nationalism is pride in one's polity of the Nation. This amateur hour shit is objectively bullshit and inverted, as Patriotism is the belief in a shared 'people', as in 'fellow countryman", as in 'fatherland'...

Having NATIONALISM literally means having pride in your Liberal state built of democracy and natural rights...and most of the time patriotism is just a subset of this based off of birth and/or culture.

0 days without fools shooting themselves in the foot...

Attached: 776.jpg (534x512, 61K)

Attached: 1557691754276.png (500x500, 344K)

Nationalism is putting your country first because if you don't you end up with illegals and other people hell bent on destroying your nation.

That second segment is probably refering to people who says colonialism wasn't that bad. and they're right. But go ahead do include some evidence of people saying the slaves liked being enslaved.

Nationalism recognize the nation as a base and that, no matter how bad or wrong we were, it's still us. Go read a history book and come again saying that back then they didn't think their countries could do better.

The allied back then held views deemed "nazi-like" today. They didn't want their children to be mutt. They seggregated blacks. Men dressing as women were used as a joke for how ridiculous it is. They didn't support homosexuality.

TL;DR: you're a fucking retard.

>What is a meme?

Attached: 1559166581284.gif (480x270, 2.26M)

>same beliefs that have been status quo for thousands of years
And that are now being actively targeted as hate speech
>held by both more than half the voting population and most of my representatives in government
Incredibly overgeneralized claim that is useless without specification
>biggest news outlet in the US
The US has one mainstream right-of-center outlet that is mocked and delegitimized by the rest of the MSM.
>I feel as if I am being disenfranchised or targeted because people who have been oppressed are seeking protections
White people and culture, and especially white men, are under fervent attack from all of mass media. To deny this is to deny reality. Violence against whites is memory-holed, justified or actively encouraged.
>last paragraph
Correct

Leftist anti-white "patriotism" just involves slapping American flags and other American symbols onto open borders multiculturalism.

Attached: just_poz_my_country_up.jpg (1200x1600, 240K)

a patriot is someone loyal to thier country a veteran is someone whose been in a war

Strawman/non-sequitur: the image

Bot post

huh?