FORMER PRESIDENT BILL CLINTON HAS JUST ISSUED A STATEMENT ON JEFFREY EPSTEIN

FORMER PRESIDENT BILL CLINTON HAS JUST ISSUED A STATEMENT ON JEFFREY EPSTEIN

ITS HAPPENING!!!

twitter.com/yashar/status/1148358461551521792

Attached: D-_J7I3XUAg6Hyn.jpg (1200x1185, 250K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/yashar/status/1148358461551521792
foxnews.com/us/billionaire-sex-offender-epstein-once-claimed-he-co-founded-clinton-foundation
youtube.com/watch?v=cRZh5hoTEUk
washingtontimes.com/news/2019/jul/8/bill-clinton-issues-jeffrey-epstein-statement/
documentcloud.org/documents/1507315-epstein-flight-manifests.html
foxnews.com/us/flight-logs-show-bill-clinton-flew-on-sex-offenders-jet-much-more-than-previously-known
twitter.com/angelurena
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>in connection with the work of the Clinton foundation

Checked

>Billy would never lie about his sex life.

Attached: 1558232481630.jpg (750x445, 58K)

Attached: 1554406490632.png (860x523, 706K)

>my fellow Americans I did not have sexual relations with those children..

Attached: myfellowamericans.jpg (480x360, 17K)

It would be better to not make a statement at all than to put out such blatant lies

sounds like a challenge was issued
can Jow Forums prove that clinton is lying?
how much proof can anons gather to prove that the lying liar is lying?

Fake press release

Attached: 1507194180240.jpg (1278x640, 93K)

Checked, but also yikes!

Well, we can check FAA records on the flight trips to see if he's lying.

Lots of people seem to say that.

Attached: 1477015930174.gif (179x320, 2.27M)

>twitter.com/yashar/status/1148358461551521792
somebody with a twitter call out the faggot that says theres only 4 recorded flights with clinton on the document cloud link. There is literally 23 if you read all 73 pages. fucking shill bots ruining the redpilling

whenever an Aussie posts, he strikes gold. Aussies should give back their Jow Forums privilege back.

When where why did Clinton release this statement.?

Attached: 1561596177687.jpg (460x460, 38K)

You fuckers believe anything a rando Twitter person posts.

foxnews.com/us/billionaire-sex-offender-epstein-once-claimed-he-co-founded-clinton-foundation

Attached: Untitled.png (800x469, 429K)

We can check for Trump too!

Attached: 0dgewqe76rn.png (800x385, 98K)

dubtrips knows what the clinton foundation goons got up to, especially in haiti

y'all go get the oxfam guys admitting they fucked a bunch of haitian kids

I'm sure Clinton signed all the log books like a good boy and would never have records tampered with.

Everybody knows the Clintons are into some bleak shit, and everybody know's there's a connection, but the amount of actual fucking retards on this board who will accept anything that's posted here unsourced as gospel is fucking reddit-tier gullibility. Trump is also connected to Epstein, if not personally then at least through Acosta, and yet you hate that so you ignore it.

All of you need to develop critical thinking skills or fuck off you're just as manipulable as the useful idiots on the left you spend so much of your lives crying about

Attached: 1359257874521.jpg (225x225, 6K)

Source on this? This guy posts it but I see it nowhere else.

Barbara Streisand please go

>twitter.com/yashar/status/1148358461551521792
>yashar
Who?
This looks like something anyone could have written. Even CNN contradicts this.
youtube.com/watch?v=cRZh5hoTEUk
Stop trying to protect Drumpf you commie bastards. All fields.

I still remember when bill was being exposed about the bohemian grove and had a person dragged out

PLEASE!

washingtontimes.com/news/2019/jul/8/bill-clinton-issues-jeffrey-epstein-statement/

He didn't know a blow job was sex and shit, so he good nigga.

Treble digits
It'sconnected

He's fucked

best brit bantz

It depends on what the definition of "is" is

Epstein has claimed he "co-founded" the Clinton Foundation. Any details on that, you lecherous fucking freak?

well, since he said this, it must be true

People say ol' Billy rode 20+ times on the Lolita Express, but would he put out a statement that is so easily debunked by the flight logs? I guess I'm going to have to look through the flight logs myself

Yashar is a legit journalist. Flaming faggot, but he does good work

Hahaha Clitnon is innocent. Never visited the Island.

TRump is fucked!!

Slick Willy ain't getting out of this one

Slick Willy
>literally I didnu nuffin

this should be good.

Fucking zug zug

Attached: 657564745.jpg (600x600, 161K)

Attached: 1561601497274.gif (300x300, 682K)

His statement says 2002-2003. Does the flight logs refute this. I understand he is mentioned as a passenger 26 times with Epstein so is he saying i only travelled 4 times during that time period and failing to mention the other 22 flights he took? or simply misleading

Attached: sneakattack.png (419x449, 362K)

Well fugg, that letter sounds pretty legit. It's like when you get a doctors note to stay home from school.

>knows nothing about the terrible crimes Jeffrey Epstein pleaded guilty to in Florida

run this through the DeClintonizer

He knows about other crimes
or
Clinton hasn't read the plea deal

>Clinton took a total of four trips

Bill Clinton took at least 26 trips flying aboard Epstein's private jet -- known as the "Lolita Express" -- and apparently ditched his Secret Service detail on some of the excursions.

Aye that's what i posted he is not lying if he says he flew 4 times between 2002-03 but fails to mention the other 22.

Clinton would never lie.

Attached: quote-i-did-not-have-sexual-relations-with-that-woman-miss-lewinsky-i-never-told-anybody-to-william- (850x400, 76K)

Holy shit its real I thought this was a shitpost!

Attached: clintonepstein.png (890x694, 417K)

It's just exactly the kind of double-talk he has been doing his whole life.

Attached: seriously.jpg (400x800, 246K)

pedos btfo

So I looked through the Epstein flight logs and I only found Bill Clinton in there 5-6 times

documentcloud.org/documents/1507315-epstein-flight-manifests.html

Where did the whole "26 flights" come from? Maybe there are more flight logs?

Post em when you find them. I'm pretty sure I remember seeing them on here a 5+ years ago...

does anyone have a ballpark estimate of about how long the duration of the flight from, say, DC to these pedo island was? 2 hours? 3?

Fuck off kike. You're fucking transparent and yes it is hilarious.

The info in this article also does not match the tweet. No where does it state he only flew 4 times.

foxnews.com/us/flight-logs-show-bill-clinton-flew-on-sex-offenders-jet-much-more-than-previously-known

>Former President Bill Clinton was a much more frequent flyer on a registered sex offender’s infamous jet than previously reported, with flight logs showing the former president taking at least 26 trips aboard the “Lolita Express” -- even apparently ditching his Secret Service detail for at least five of the flights, according to records obtained by FoxNews.com
>according to records obtained by FoxNews.com

That's good enough for me. There must be more records out there, but then why would Bill only admit to the 4 flights in 2002-03? He denies ever being to the island, is that true?

There's 5 and i scrolled by a bunch of them aswell. Quite obvious it was more than 5+ times he is trying to double talk like user says

He says yes i took 5 flights " between 02-03" and failing to say that he took more.

Attached: 5.png (661x287, 161K)

Top kek

Attached: 24412D1B-EEC7-420B-8515-EA54E6992A1C.gif (312x302, 3.41M)

>y-your a kike shill for being objective because I don't like facts that don't fit my narrative
never a single argument. Fuck off NPC. Find a proper source for the document or shut your mouth, you can't refute a single thing that I said, and objectivity has never been a favourable tactic for jews. I can smell the ultrapartisan republican loyalty

thats just in one page yesterday just casually scrolling i saw his name from page 10-13 and there were more

Attached: tmp_h8VeHK_f7f2bdc3be280a8b_InfinityWar5ac2dbd1f2479.jpg (2048x1080, 152K)

Bill Clinton? Probably not. He was fucking interns because his wife doesn't put out.
Because she was busy fucking kids lol

Attached: 1512434906459.png (1800x1100, 28K)

They're shitting their pants, they know that kek is coming for them

More from the article...
>In response to a separate FOIA request from FoxNews.com, the U.S. Secret Service said it has no records showing agents were ever on the island with Clinton.

That means one of three things: 1) Clinton has never been to the Island 2) Clinton has been to the island, but without Secret Service 3) Clinton has been to the island with Secret Service, but those records are lost/missing/destroyed/hidden.

Is there any evidence Clinton has been to the island?

Slick Willy ain't so slick no more.

Attached: 35419805676.jpg (1324x631, 201K)

Would be useful if anyone could get a list flight date - that includes clinton

so the five flight numbers as follows from my picture November 4th/5th/6th/9th 2003

Obviously ive just grabbed the middle but he is on lots so just a rough idea. Page 22

Nice digits, truth CHECKED

>ultrapartisan republican loyalty
Absolutely not. Got redpilled on ziopigs first. But you're here repeating the things I hear their media lapdogs spewing right now. Therefore I make assumptions about you that I do not think are unfounded. You will try to involve him in this in any way you can. Because it's all you have now.

Attached: biden apu.jpg (400x225, 16K)

Oh, Slick Willy

Do you know of any evidence that he's been to the island?

ITS THE JEWS MARTY. SOMETHING HAS GOT TO BE DONE ABOUT THE JEWS. WHO IS WITH ME?

top kek

Attached: image.jpg (2048x2297, 1.15M)

Bump.

Attached: 70394736743.jpg (1255x676, 307K)

how many of his secret service protection guards have died since then?

Attached: 9CDEBA8B-3AFB-48FE-B451-028FE08CA354.jpg (228x309, 15K)

just like he did not have a black son with a hooker in arkansas, or get a blowjob from monica lewinsky.

This was Donald Trump’s face when asked what he thought of Bill Clinton.
His response was:
>Nice guy. Uhh. Got a lot of problems coming up, in my opinion, with the famous island, with Jeffrey Epstein.
Trump called this out already.

Feb 9th 2002 = Flight Number 57
March 19th /21st 2002 = Flight Number 75/76
May 22nd/23rd/25th 2002 = Flight Number 100/101/102/103/104

So on so forth

Fucking molly rolling in with the big bantz.

Attached: 20190709_095507.jpg (1029x889, 153K)

July 13th 2002 = Flight Number 122/123
Sep 21st 2002 = Flight Number 136

Concludes that he flew on more than 5 flights in 02-03

Attached: creep.png (394x447, 306K)

praise em

Attached: 1441990491557.jpg (500x326, 23K)

>or get a blowjob from monica lewinsky
If you had to bed Hillary on a regular basis you'd stray too.

Attached: USP (62).jpg (600x376, 140K)

Just like he did not have sexual relations with mrs lewinsky or that nigger in Arkansas... wait a sec something’s not adding up here

Attached: 8E996368-ED85-4E45-8FD9-7FBC71FDAD7B.jpg (225x225, 20K)

>But you're here repeating the things I hear their media lapdogs spewing right now
Yes because we all know American MSM is founded on objectivity, reliable sources and pragmatism. And if the media says something about Trump then that 100% means that Trump was not involved at all and the exact opposite of whatever they say is absolute fact.
>Therefore I make assumptions about you
>everybody who asks questions is de facto my ideological opposite and has an agenda
This level of black and white assumption is what makes you an NPC
>You will try to involve him in this in any way you can
I never said he was involved with the particular case, simply that he is demonstrably and undeniably connected to Epstein both though personal admission and through Acosta, and it deserves investigation on the same level of scrutiny that the Clinton connection has received
>Because it's all you have now.
It seems like all you have is insisting anyone who questions Trump is a leftists shill, which is your typical impotent defense mechanism in the face of the realization that Donald Trump is not actually a fucking angel.

You're coming across as a shill, always trying to stop anybody from asking questions.
"only libtards criticize Trump" is an ineffective strategy that you faggots should have learned to retire by now/

Checked

That has to be fake. All anyone has to to is check the flight logs...kek he even manages to ditch his secret service a few times...and Hillary went there 7 times and the log makes the fucking destination clear.

HOLY shit they think people are stupid. I believe off my memory he's in the flight log 27 times.

why would they keep a detailed log of who was going to the island to commit crimes?

im scared

Attached: 1561235752358.gif (310x760, 24K)

Because if the plane goes down rescuers need to know how many people were aboard and who are they

blackmail purposes

O rly, Slick Willie? Gonorrhea reached his brain finally?
Hm, then why he invite Ghislaine Maxwell to Chelsea's wedding?

Attached: ghislaine maxwell chelsea wedding.jpg (319x158, 8K)

>I did NOT have sexual relations with that woman

Wouldn't secret service though? His presidential library is refusing to turn over anything.

twitter.com/angelurena

That's President Clinton's Press Guy so it's legit press statement. Weird he would shorten the numbers when it's obvious from the logs he travelled a lot more than he is saying with Epstein during 02-03

Attached: burnvictim.png (441x402, 302K)

There is a picture of Clinton ON the fucking Lolita Express WITH Ray Chandler...kek why bother lie.
There pictures of them in the water there too...fuckinA...this shit is too funny.