Why are women's sports suddenly being pushed like crazy?

Why are women's sports suddenly being pushed like crazy?

Attached: sports.png (1028x417, 417K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Feminists_by_religion
twitter.com/AnonBabble

because women finally got a voice and are visibly better at sports than men, hence its gains so much popularity.
Get with the time and stop being a closed in fagget and misogynist

no idea but I remember someone on Jow Forums can't remember if it was here said to expect a push on front page news sites for it

so maybe a good time to invest?

this was months ago also

Because the left wants wahmens to appear strong
But all it does it humiliate them
Watching women's soccer puts me to sleep. So pathetic. Yet they cry that they arent paid as high as men

A new market for ball gamez industry. Also promotion of lesbianism and childless lifestyles.

Because more of the profit goes directly to the players, and every job is about money, even entertainment jobs.

>male sports star
>your work profits company 200 million
>they pay you 2 million

>female sports star
>your work profits company 2 million
>they pay you 200k
>you post a side to side comparrision with a man in the same sport
>they pay you another 200k
>rinse repeat until the nasty male-dominated industry is destroyed

Attached: images (1).jpg (242x208, 9K)

Because women are better at sport than men. The US women's soccer team is the best in the world whilst then men's isn't even top 10.

They're trying tonnegotiate male-tier salaries, and they need to create the impression that people give a fuck about women athletes.

Daily reminder that men have honor and women....

Attached: 1561420783431.webm (1280x720, 2.3M)

The circus part of 'bread and circuses'

record it and play it at 1.25 normal speed

Yeah, I remember them pushing the WNBA like mad years ago. That worked out great, it caught on like wildfire and was the final nail in the coffin of the regular NBA

To further the transexual conversation. Men posing as women have been ruining the sports. The idea is to put focus on it and use it as a springboard to engineer transacceptance.
Why transexualism is being pushed is a whole other kettle of corn though.

it's the only thing women are somewhat good at
at least until the trannies take over.

I hope someone mudstomps that ugly dyke on our soccer team.

Because people expect so little from women's sports that the second it's even 1% interesting 50% of the world can't contain themselves.

Because, like children, they can’t support themselves and need constant affirmation

Because if women were having kids and not doing selfish things, they would never let the kikes do all this shit

>Men posing as women have been ruining the sports
No, they have been making the sports better. We need more of it

Short answer: to destroy the nuclear family as an institution so a global system of government and resource management can be implemented. It's the same reason men are told to check their "toxic masculinity" and drag kids are celebrated.

Honestly women’s sports should be encouraged. Anything is better than what most women are now

They aren't, there was just a big women's tournament over the weekend.

Testosterone keeps lowering. Soon enough, no men will play sports. All that will be left are Amazonian women.

Attached: pepelips.jpg (228x221, 8K)

>Why yes the google home page is run by left wing citizens how could you tell?

HAHAHA geh pennen du Spasst

Slow news weeks

Men should all be Twinks and women should be Amazonian. Then the world would be a better place

Anything to distract women from being feminine, marrying, and having children.

Because "fuck drumpf" would be my guess.
So lets promote some ugly soccer dyke.

Idiot. They can push it all the want. No one wants to watch that shit. But go ahead. Invest.

Because Jews own google and Jews push feminism. Occams razor u niggers.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Feminists_by_religion

Attached: 09283439284.jpg (1000x1024, 81K)

I like womens tennis and womens volleyball.

Would you watch womens hockey?

It's so weird. Men do this to get access to pussy. Women wont a have a single new dick erect for them because of this. What motivates them?

They probably decided to push it.

- worshiping women makes men weak and docile
- exalting women removes them from family life, creating weak children
- propaganda means forcing people to lie even when they know they're lying. If someone comes up to you at your job and says "LETS GO SUPPORT WOMENS SPORTBALL IT IS AWESOME AMAZING" and you say "no thank you" you can be labelled a nazi and killed on the spot

it's just a coincidence, i'm sure

Attached: happylines.png (356x480, 6K)

because women cannot compete with men

American women who played a little soccer in high school think that people all over the world respect women's soccer and are utterly confused that they don't get paid more than men for beating countries that understand this is something similar to midget wrestling or donkey basketball.

It is like how everybody cheers and claps when a retard does something like fills a cup without spilling it. You exaggerate your reaction to make them feel better.