Taking advantage of unused airplane seats is now racist

Taking advantage of unused airplane seats is now racist

twitter.com/FredTJoseph/status/1146986943852535810

Attached: racism.jpg (600x791, 63K)

I can get my fill of insignificant beings trying to say coherent things myself just fine. Thanks, but I don't need your help.

>Dat man comfier than me, dat man white, OOGA BOOGA ME WANT COMFY, ME WANT!

>white
The dude has a lineup. Clearly a nigger with that hairline.

I'm willing to bet the flight attendant told him to sit up the second she saw him. The truth is, she'd probably be too afraid to tell a black person the same thing.

It's pretty clear he was presenting and wanted the BBC

Or maybe he paid for those seats.

>that ratio

imagine being buttmad all the time, and looking for a reason to hate whitey

>that is white in america

>white people invent planes
>white people allow NIGGERS on planes
>NIGGERS complain about white people on planes

typical nig shit

Only a boomer would be dumb enough to lie down on seats most likely sharted in multiple times over

cut him some slack, boy, his kind invented the fucking airplane

Typical nigger oggley boogley

Attached: Screenshot_20190416-200204_Reddit.jpg (1006x941, 306K)

Kinda like Jow Forums and jews

planes are so fucking uncomfortable

>planes are so fucking uncomfortable
Fly business then. Fucking poorfags.

almost certainly wouldn't other than for takeoff and landing

For the most part there is no business class on domestic flights anymore
It's either economy or first, and first is priced so absurdly that even most of the rich people I know won't fly it if they have to pay out of pocket - it's set up to take advantage of business executives whose companies don't give a shit about the price of the ticket

wrong about the first, right about the second

>he thinks business class isn't uncomfortable

hello poorshit

Yeah, I read the replies to the tweet. It looks like this is a pretty common thing people do

That's very niggery behavior though.
What would that groid have thought if it were a negro?

Good thing niggers never EVER act like retards on airplanes.

That extra inch of leg room really make the trip a pleasure.

>jean shorts
Disgusting

> some random twit
Oh fuck off please

>not flying first class
how poor are you?

>How dis nigga gon nap up in this flyin machine? SHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTT

>he doesn't have his own private G6 jet with surround sound and a remote to control the stereo
Might as well kill yourselves now noone ITT is ever going to make it.

White people live rent-free in the mind of the nigger.

>Not making your company pay for any flight you ever take so you always fly business instead of wasting your own money on the traveljew
This is the true poorfag post.

I own a PC-12 and will soon get a PC-24 if that makes you sleep better.

fuck off poorshit

nah we are paying

>Literally incapable of forming full sentences
Is this what it's like being stuck with nothing but newspeak, unable to convey any complex emotions whatsoever?

owned by his own. thats what he gets for being uppity

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-07-08 at 7.30.06 PM.png (624x204, 53K)

>what i wouldnt give to be able to go spread eagle across three seats and gape my brown asshole wide open on a plane

Half the replies are black people telling him, gently or less gently, he's an idiot.

>spend hundreds more for a slightly more comfortable few hours

Who cares what niggers on twitter say or think?

whats the big deal if the plane is empty?

I think this is funny because he says if he did it then someone would give him shit all while he is giving shit to the other guy for doing it - and he can't identify that he is doing this

Attached: 1561946423961.webm (853x480, 1.81M)

>The Virgin Passenger
>Arrives early
>Dresses business casual
>Never moves from assigned seat
>The Chad Frequent Flyer
>Arrives so late he has to jump a gap from the terminal to the plane
>Wears whatever the hell he wants
>Sprawls out on empty seats with shoes off

Even black folks aren't buying this.

I did this on a nearly empty flight back from Costa Rica. I remember it well, because there were no nogs in sight.

kek

Damn wypipo and their
*consults flashcards*
Uhhh I used that one last week
Uhhhh
*pulls out card*
LEGROOM

Dude got pummeled in the comments, and 2/3ds of the commenters were black.

LMAO

>but maybe he paid for those seats.
That would also demonstrate white privilege

imagine putting that thing in your ass

Attached: lion-thumbs-up.gif (355x225, 1.5M)

lol at all the black people mocking him and calling him a scared bitch

Fucking whyte people and their *checks notes*...
Naps.

its implied that was his seat, cletus

>Verified by twitter
>The plebs are oppressing me by existing
And niggers wonder why people hate them lel.

fpbp

Little black cuck too timid to S T R E T C H across unused seats.

Empty seats for BIG WHITE SOCKS ONLY.

did this on a ten hour flight home from paris while playing wild arms on my laptop with a playstation controller, ordering four vodkas at a time. it was better than niggercity france tbqh

Just because a moron who happens to be white doing something stupid isn’t considered “privilege”. Morons come in all different shapes and colors you gurgling, clapping seal.

Attached: FAC7347E-A70D-4191-813B-40E3CF698055.jpg (1024x983, 94K)

>plot twist: he bought 3 tickets

I'm not mad about him laying down, I'm mad that he took his fucking shoes off...have some dignity, you're still in a confined public place with people

>White privlege
oh fuck off try riding any public transport you'll see niggers straight smoking crack or shooting up in the back.

wat is this

Wonder if it's cheaper than getting a reclining seat?
Double twist: He only bought two, leaving the middle seat empty assuming no-one else would take it

I'm slightly above average income, 157k/yr. I upgrade individual segments of flights all the time for only $50-100 more. Totally worth it.

What? This is standard procedure. If you're in an empty row, you can lie down. That's for everyone.

>americans dont even take their shoes of to sleep
wew

>I'm slightly above average income, 157k/yr.

Attached: 1512425377618.jpg (528x792, 34K)

This nigga is taking a picture of a guy's crotch and butthole. How is that not gay?

It's a fucking nightmare to live in the us as a white male now.

God damn I'm so happy I m not living there

ive seen niggers steal free shit before.

My boss bought a pc-12 in like 2009 for a song from some illiquid retard during the recession.

Or be A MAN and ride the Greyhound bus.

This.

Im currently back in the states for rotational work but Ill be out of here by the end of July. Good riddance.

>Taking advantage of unused airplane seats is now racist
It's not but taking off your shoes in closed public spaces should be punishable by death--gas chamber.

>taking off your shoes in closed public spaces should be punishable by death
Not everyone has filthy feet that stink. A little hygiene and people can't even tell if your shoes are off without looking.

>complains about "white privilege"
*assaults airline attendant for not bringing extra peanuts*

>people can't even tell
That's what you think. Filthy skunk.

I'm certain that seat was empty because he was white.

I looked into this the last time I travelled (PNW to Texas) and the grayhound was like $12 cheaper than a direct flight. Why does anyone even bother with the bus? Only thing I can think of is people with active warrants / illegals.

Because if you have time to kill, you can take a bus across the entire fucking country for less than $200. There are also Chinatown busses, one goes from Phoenix to LA in 6 hours for $11. Also the warrant thing lol

This

Living in the shithole that is CA I've seen plenty of lazy homeless niggers taking naps in the middle of the sidewalk. Fuck those privileged niggers dont even have to go to work.

Ever heard of off season and low demand routes?
Perhaps you'll always have to deal with a full flight from Chicago to Japan during the summer but you can find empty seats on some off season low demand routes like Dulles to Brussels

Based. I once did 65 hours of traveling in a greyhound bus. Shit was hell. But now everytime I tell this, people know I am sick motherfucker and nobody wants to fuck with me.

I ride public transport everyday and see blacks and Hispanics do much much much worse

FRAGILE

Yes

Read the comments OP, it’s top kek. Even the nigs are telling him to shut up.

done right, nice

WOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWW
A FUCKING TWEET.

Attached: 7449.png (508x116, 3K)

I don't need to look for a reason to hate jews it is plainly manifested

Lol all the black people talking shit to him. I didn’t see his point

Yeah I’ve seen black people do this on a full subway

Kek

>white man lays down on plane
BAD
>600 pound sheboon takes 4 seats, the overhead cargo space, two trays, half of the hallway and 3/4's of the planes cargo hold
GOOD

Funny thing happened to me today in Chicongo. This is a real thing. A white bum is asleep across three seats on the train. Older black guy comes in and reads him a riot act. "This ain't a damn hotel!" "Have some shame!" He says. "Thank god," I think. Righteous black man. Bring your race some true dignity to be proud of. Nope. Fives minutes after, both he and the other bum (both properly identified now) have a separate bag of shit sitting next to them. Two seats for each person in rush hour because, c'mon, two seats is reasonable but THREE?! The NERVE! The black guy hammers down a 40 oz. in like three stops (like 5 minutes) and both of them are slouching and sleeping. Just... perfect. But an empty airplane aisle is anathema. Fuck why pee poe.

>rubbing your bare feet all over the broken glass and sawdust while you try to sleep
why would you do this

I was thinking the same thing. Maybe in jew york or SF.