Let’s keep our morale high with some unintentionally hilarious content

Let’s keep our morale high with some unintentionally hilarious content.

Attached: 89C3285C-A96D-49D5-A552-792BD43F98DA.jpg (686x686, 207K)

Attached: EECB7285-FD83-4AA3-87CD-6339F64234E8.png (552x333, 381K)

>Drump is an orange monster
I now realize that every member of "the Resistance" is just howling for Trump's medicated old man cock.

Why is the left so bad at comics?

Who is that comic making fun of? What point is even being made?

>Jewish phrenologist
>DNA does not matter!
At least Horsey gets it

Attached: 1530384470809.jpg (660x471, 171K)

Where's the joke, Fuckley?

you expect me to read all that shit nigga?

Too many fucking words

Attached: 1530385037813.jpg (600x555, 78K)

Hahahaha

HAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA THAT'S SO FUNNY

Attached: 1558366644280.jpg (1022x688, 176K)

they tell instead of show
and also comedy has to be logical to be funny.

It's actually making fun of Warren and the left too, it just dilutes the message a bit with the muh cheeto president portrayal

ha, I thought about the green moon as a obligatory sticker for muslims to wear. It would at least force those with muslim heritage to choose a side for everyone to see

I derived more enjoyment from the early Superman comics, and it too has words up the wazoo. What makes that enjoyable and this utter unreadable garbage?

The joke is that leftists/liberals disavow DNA/racial testing usually but permitted it when it involved Elizabeth Warren. This is further established by Warren bringing in a phrenologist, when phrenology was a pseudoscience largely invented by people pushing racial theories

Attached: 1560880596164.png (640x640, 610K)

What they want to write is a blog post, but have people read it. They don't understand meme humor at all.
I have actually seen some wordy memes that I quite enjoyed - pic related. But liberals just don't understand memes generally. Their humor is more suited for long monalogues like late night hosts. The medium is the message.

Attached: 1504627363109.jpg (650x813, 194K)

>unintentionally hilarious content.

Attached: Army UK ads.jpg (500x491, 36K)

I decided to contract eye cancer to offer this interpretation:
It pokes fun at Warren for pandering through her insignificant Native heritage, and Trump for responding to this dumb bullshit with dumb bullshit. Then, it pokes fun at Trump's opponents' tendency to get caught up in the shitpost, wasting energy debating dumb bullshit, and both sides of the audience smugly eating it up like it means something, while literally nothing really gets solved.
Sometimes I get surprised how well leftists see the situation, but fail miserably with getting the message life is screaming in their ears.

Wow is that a quasi-leftist comic that is actually somewhat humerous? Holy shit, I think the timeline ripped again!

I like Horsey comics. I think I'm being insulted but I just don't care. I like the illustrations and usually find the scenes both comical and desirable.

I like the illustrations too

Attached: la-et-ct-horsey-on-hollywood-bro-country-20140312-thumbnail.jpg (1200x844, 299K)

oh shit, thanks for clearing that up, though its a shame it had to be explained at all

THE LEFT CAN'T MEME

If you removed about 100 words from that comic it could be funny. The art is nice.

The Left can’t meme

Looks comfy

The hits literally write themselves.

arigatou for your sacrifice user

>there's no such thing as a subhuman monster
>but Trump is one

tldr

every time horsey tries to make fun of rednecks he always paints their lives and culture in a sympathetic way that makes the viewer immediately conclude that their lifestyle is superior, desirable, and correct.

Why?

This is actually quite nice, I wish I had these things.

>t. office drone metrosexual lifestyle for 20 years

How can someone seriously make that?

i want the lifestyle portrayed here

A fine meme

>lil nas x is gay

colo(u)r me surprised who could have seen that coming

Attached: the glory.jpg (790x1200, 291K)

This is actually funny

>mfw I know these are real

Attached: 1430463604972.jpg (255x217, 33K)

>oh boy finally an excuse to put labels on EVERY SINGLE THING IN THE COMIC

Attached: nose.png (84x50, 10K)

Attached: 1561426724803m.jpg (1024x693, 68K)

awoo means all white women fuck dogs

Damn that pic looks real nice maybe the south isn't so bad after all

but seriously, fuck country music