EVERYTHING BUT THIS IS A DISTRACTION

nypost.com/2016/10/09/the-sex-slave-scandal-that-exposed-pedophile-billionaire-jeffrey-epstein/

>HIDDEN CAMERAS
>PEDOPHILIA
>BLACKMAIL OF POLITICIANS INCLUDING AT LEAST ONE US PRESIDENT, A BRITISH PRIME MINISTER, SEVERAL PROMINENT POLITICIANS AND THE DIRECTOR OF THE CIA

>In a 2006 court filing, Palm Beach police noted that a search of Epstein’s home uncovered two hidden cameras. The Mirror reported that in 2015, a 6-year-old civil lawsuit filed by “Jane Doe No. 3,” believed to be the now-married Giuffre, alleged that Epstein wired his mansion with hidden cameras, secretly recording orgies involving his prominent friends and underage girls. The ultimate purpose: blackmail, according to court papers.

THIS IS HOW THEY CONTROL POLICY!

NO ONE WANTS WAR
NO ONE WANTS OPEN BORDERS
NO ONE WANTS TRANNY KIDS
NO ONE WANTS HATE CRIME LAWS

THEY HAVE BLACKMAILED PEDOPHILES IN THE NEWS MEDIA WHO SHILL FOR BLACKMAILED PEDOPHILE CANDIDATES TO WIN

IF A CANDIDATE IS ANTI-ESTABLISHMENT AND NOT BLACKMAILED THEY WILL DESTROY ANY CHANCE THEY HAVE OF WINNING

THIS IS "THE MECHANISM"

IF YOU DESTROY THIS THEN THEY LOSE!

START BY TELLING AS MANY PEOPLE AS POSSIBLE

Attached: 976523957390760.png (1000x1000, 686K)

Other urls found in this thread:

coreysdigs.com/child-trafficking/are-bill-hillary-clinton-involved-with-child-trafficking/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nothing will happen

everything will happen and the pedos are going
d o w n

You sure about that?

Attached: 1555375626901.png (657x527, 45K)

He sure cucked is Israel fast.

Attached: trump-giant-headache.jpg (911x500, 65K)

bump

Bump

CNN isn't even talking about it

LMAO JUST LMAOOOO

youre stupid fucking cheeto blumpf is going down just you fuckers watch

Fucking COPE you are LOSING

Is there a an administrator I can contact to shut this pathetic thread down?

Attached: 1558381284460.jpg (846x571, 122K)

/Thread

Attached: 1552155112396.jpg (600x579, 92K)

Attached: 1562617482291.png (650x336, 256K)

Muellar let him off

Attached: 8.png (1011x1001, 426K)

I’ll believe it when I see it. Until then, pic related

Attached: 31973E0C-665D-4511-820E-2273EF79AEC8.jpg (800x800, 107K)

I'm certain Trump is in no way involved or appears in any tapes. He kicked him out of Mar-A-Lago!!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA this fucking (((shill))) forgot to switch VPN

FUCK. (((YOU))). "JEW".
WE, the PEOPLE, WIN.

Attached: kikesbebitchin.jpg (900x507, 106K)

It'll blow over in a week

COPE BOOMER COPE

Attached: CYoZDoqWcAABjLr-1.png (640x640, 217K)

Come to think of it, Epstein is a fucking genius.
>muh democracy
>muh free market
>muh wars
This Jewish pedo decided
>I'll buy an island
>turn it into pedo capital of the world
>fill it to the brim with hidden cameras
>invite all the world leaders, movers and shakers
>blackmail them all
all the while helping to foster a society that burns pedos at the stake
Epstein got what he wanted probably without ever needing to have voted for it or having to negotiate for it. He simply saw humans' darkest desires as an opportunity and exploited it to his own ends.

However, he's not too bright because he got cocky and the fire he's been playing with will burn him at the stake too. He was a god until he fucked up and got exposed.

I can't fucking wait to see how many big names drop from this scandle. I hope the Clintons are front line and centre for the firing squads.

I told evryone for decade , to much fluoride and vaccine and chemtrails .

I hope this will wake up some

LMAO you really owned that retard

Attached: 1552528906629m.jpg (1024x974, 64K)

Epstein was a Mossad agent tasked with collecting sexual blackmail material on VIPs. Israel controls your society.

Attached: 502934785783484.jpg (826x611, 120K)

Idiot. Epstein was chosen and groomed for this role. No one knows how he made his money for a reason. He is an employee blackmailer/trafficker for the elite. Not some independent genius that lured in the powerful and tricked them into exposing themselves.

Attached: 2-horz-vert.jpg (1833x4686, 3.77M)

>this
the shit about him leaving CDs full of CP all over the place was probably a dead man's switch, so that if he ever went missing, somebody would find all that evidence and shit would go down
basically an insurance policy
I wouldn't be surprised if all that shit that's collected are just copies

Attached: 781_1000.gif (332x332, 1.75M)

Whatcha doin rabbi

Was this Epstein motherfucker mention in the Podesta leaks? I'd appreciate if someone could enlighten me.

Attached: 1559149532428.jpg (1437x908, 232K)

Bump.

Attached: sethrichBW.jpg (707x471, 31K)

nope, THIS is the distraction. We know it's going on. We don't need to gather evidence like a fucking autistic lawyer.

RUN DOWN:
Destroy the (((msm))) spin, SPREAD the TRUTH:

Jeffery Epstein connections to the Clintons

• Hillary Clinton received a $50,000 political donation from Epstein in 2006 while he was under indictment for trafficking children for sex.

• Epstein routed $25,000 from HSBC Swiss accounts directly to the Clinton Foundation in 2006.

• In a 23-page letter, written by Epstein’s lawyers Alan Dershowitz and Gerald Lefcourt in July 2007, to negotiate a plea deal before being tried for sex trafficking underage girls from his Palm Beach, Fla base to his 72-acre island Little St James in the Caribbean, they stated his close friendship with Bill Clinton and claimed that he helped start the Clinton Global Initiative. It stated, “Mr. Epstein was part of the original group that conceived the Clinton Global Initiative, which is described as a project ‘bringing together a community of global leaders to devise and implement innovative solutions to some of the world’s most pressing challenges.” Thus far, Jeffrey Epstein, Nancy Salzman, and Clare Bronfman have all been convicted, and coincidentally, were all involved with the Clinton Global Initiative, two of whom had islands in the Caribbean. As noted above, the plea deal worked.

• Flights logs show Bill Clinton flew on Epstein’s private plane “Lolita Express” at least 26 times, and ditched his Secret Service detail for at least five of the flights.

• Epstein hosted a trip to Africa in 2002, on his private plane, for the Clinton Global Initiative’s anti-AIDS mission. Bill Clinton, actor Kevin Spacey, and other celebrities were all aboard.

coreysdigs.com/child-trafficking/are-bill-hillary-clinton-involved-with-child-trafficking/

Unto the breach, together my dear frog!

bumpy

can I get a quick rundown?

Q is real
Trust the plan

meme nigger, but shit is happening

Attached: 6486.jpg (620x330, 25K)

see:
once more into the breach, once more!

BRING. (((THEM))). DOWN.
Remember the fallen Russian brothers and our operators who gave their lives in this WAR.

FIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: trumpputin.jpg (931x524, 64K)

""we"", dear schlomo, started years ago

Can congress ask Muller why he let this pedo off during his testimony?

based rundown
aren't Clintons politically castrated? what about them?
again, nothing will happen.

A rabbi sucked your penis when you were a baby

Imagine being such a soulless, mindless, conformist puppet piece of shit that you’re actually willing to continue to work to torment partisan hackery bullshit while kids are being trafficked and raped and tortured to death by these people

> pedophilia
> youngest is 14
kys memeflag

Changing your flag doesn't change your id, you shill.

holy shit theyre that retarded

Must be new shilling in Jow Forums can show you the retard did it twice

have you read protocols?

>mfw EPSTEIN is a mossad agent all along

was probably done on purpose so too many would be busy laughing rest of the thread at the obvious bait instead of FUCKING KIKE EPSTEIN AND KIKE (((MSM))).

BREAK the (((msm))). They are all defending/deflecting for jewish/pedos right now.
FUCK THESE CUNTS UP.
(((msm))) is 100% complicit in the sexual and pedophilic crimes, many members ARE the criminals.
GET. THESE. FUCKING. SUBHUMANS.

These would be more effective if (((occupy democrates))) wasn't labelled at the bottom

bump bump bump

Well, duh.

>nothing will happen

Guess again, retards. Donald is president and Peter Griffen is the head of the DOJ, in what UNIVERSE do you hypothesize trump isn’t going to make sure Epstein rats out every single one of these cunts, KNOWING it’s going to devestate the Democratic Party.

You thought Russia gate was some shit?
You thought muh illegitimate election was some shit?
You thought grab em by the pussy was some shit?

Buckle up faggots, because we’re about to hit levels of autism unseen in American History.

Attached: A156509F-8B1A-45EF-B405-D5C82E323072.jpg (1024x974, 89K)

bump

Attached: 70394736743.jpg (1255x676, 307K)

Attached: 48990.png (500x595, 117K)

Bump, this is what I call a based AND redpilled thread! Good work OP.

Attached: 1540220987023.png (486x494, 92K)

Bump

Who has the video of the secret service handing off the Manila folder to GBW and Laura bush

Blackmail as an element of the Epstein case unravels the programming the MSM has been polluting normies with. They have been pulling the cloth over normie eyes by saying blackmail and pedo rings in politics is a crazy conspiracy. If they are wrong--we have a great chance to show people that political parities are not what they seem to be.
And more importantly, that they are compromised.

stick to the plan u faggots and spam normies with outrage over pedo blackmail being real in democratic and republican circles.

>Court papers in Jeffrey Epstein's first conviction showed that he and Ghislaine Maxwell were running a massive blackmail operation with hidden cameras. The politicians and ultrawealthy who he and likely Israel had leverage over was absolutely enough to influence policy enough to start wars and open up borders.

>THIS is what the pedo-kike alliance doesn't want you to focus on. They want you to think of it as some sort of gossipy trivial bullshit. It's actually a total subversion of democracy.

>The Rosetta Stone of why we have needless wars, why we have open borders, tranny kids and all manner of things forced upon society is because they powers that be have brought in a system where if you are not blackmailed by the deep state, you aren't allowed into the inner circle.

>You need to raise hell over the blackmail element of Epstein's child trafficking if you want any chance of this making a difference.

spread this around

Remember, anons, blackmail.
That is the big problem that we need to slam into normie faces. I doubt the daily show or Colbert Report will make funny witty jokes about it. But we need to make it appear as a big deal so the normie programming kicks in and the manufactured outrage has a chance to germinate.

Attached: 147680950835.gif (307x230, 1.14M)

14 is not pedophilia, but it is predatory without lifetime commitments of fidelity, and should be punished.

Put this together for the memoryhole thread up rn, but I figured I'd share here too.

Attached: pedophile island epstein fire.jpg (1745x2381, 1.27M)

how long before ebola takes what is left of your mind?

>Replying back to your own post
>What are IDs?
I think Trump is a bit of a Zio faggot too but this made me cringe, kys.

Attached: 444.jpg (250x174, 6K)

go suck a nigger dick barry.

DIO ZA WARUDO

suk mi mick

Mossad assets covering up evidence.
See:

Mass executions when.

Jeffrey here. Nobody will touch me. I have so much shit on the Clintons and obongo they will all go down before I do. Fuck you crazy people who think I am in trouble. Video of Hillary fucking a mule in Cuba, and Clinton eating baby hearts on my island of pleasure.

wouldnt be suprised at all if you were himself

bump

Just saw on OANN the announcement of 5 years in exchange for pleading guilty and fully cooperating. That short of a sentence for those charges can only mean that either this is all a farce or Jeffrey flipped and gave up everyone. If you're not bullshitting user, take 'em down. Take 'em ALL down.