DOJ now "Dept of White-Knighting"

Is a 16 year old woman an "under-aged sex victim" or just an opportunistic roastie with loose morals using her nubile sex-appeal as a tool to hang out with famous people and make easy money she'd never be able to otherwise?

Attached: 1539744726789.png (750x500, 696K)

I'm curious about this too. Lord knows rock superstars slept with underage roadie groupies

this is her now, feel old yet?

Jeffrey and his pals fucked the cute right out of her.

>is a child capable of consenting to stuff they don't fully understand?

Le epik lulz jajajajajajajaja

I wouldnt doubt there is more devious shit going on but yeah according to the indictments it was just teenage THOTs getting paid to be hookers

These girls were as young as 14 and used as blackmail bait and prizes for disgusting Jews

yeah well he paid them. Nothing says they were kidnapped or raped. 14 year old sluts fuck older guys all the time. For free usually

Guess she turned into a food slave

>but they were PAID to be whores

uh

>Is a 16 year old woman an "under-aged sex victim"
the law is the law; so yes! By definition.

is this the angle your pushing?

just the teens? you do know they raped and murdered children, boys and girls, under 10 right?

AoC is 16 in Nevada. If people are really upset they should go after the parents for being such shitty parents for raising a whore.

A pervert who has his own island full of tricked out young girls/boys, coke & booze will also have secret cameras placed everywhere.

Imagine the power that he & his associates had over these politicians, celebrities, media personalities & business leaders.

Started practice during the Cold War to honey trap and blackmail key people. The question is who was pulling the strings, who holds the blackmail material now?

Epstein did this for decades. Who was his backers?

Is in US really considered rape if you have sex with a 16 year old? FFS thats insane, like you wouldn't be sexually active until you hit 18. I was horny as hell when I was 13+.

Here the age is 16 btw so I guess im a pedophile in the US.

>Eretz Y'Israel

Attached: (((dreams))).jpg (1178x1600, 176K)

Attached: 1509136914154.jpg (400x400, 50K)

thats the angle you guys are gonna play? Shoehorn in lowering the legal age for a 60 year old to fuck... green sock user was right

isnt this all distraction, all this talk of 14 year olds and 16 year olds

Years ago i was hearing about how he was diddling toddlers from 3rd world countries

Now I know why Hitler did what he did

Should we really be upset jews are fucking our young daughters, making it impossible for them to be functional wives and mothers in the future?

Gee idk OP

>Is a 16 year old woman an "under-aged sex victim" or just an opportunistic roastie with loose morals using her nubile sex-appeal as a tool to hang out with famous people and make easy money she'd never be able to otherwise?

Either way, the answer is subjugation of women.

>making it impossible for them to be functional wives and mothers in the future?
Fathers already did this by spoiling them, and absolving them of blame whenever they did anything. Don't forget the stupidity of men a century ago liberating them.

In the US, words like rape and sexual misconduct are selectively applied to prejudice people.

Yeah since jews fucked them all up we might as well just let them do whatever they want to our daughters and sisters.

I love being a multicultural cuck for schlomos global homo, so effortless and easy.

They got her in her prime. Behold the ravages of aging on waymen.

Take down ya undapants for mista Doyshowitz.

our country is filled to the brim with the worlds rejects and used up whores