Why do women pretend to have these built in radars where they can detect if a man is "creepy", "sketchy"...

Why do women pretend to have these built in radars where they can detect if a man is "creepy", "sketchy", and "dangerous"? The crime statistics say otherwise. 99% of murders are committed by their boyfriends, husbands, or someone they trusted. When are we going to accept physiognomy is a pseudoscience?

Attached: domestic violence2.jpg (1300x953, 127K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1Zn958rN-H4&list=PLMFoDoF5WCjivNyZjSOWfzjD4TyFbvqhu&index=52
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>pretend

height×hygiene×albedo

Whats the source on that statistic

"Creepy" just means "ugly." Women fuck hot psychopaths everyday.

>physiognomy is a pseudoscience
>1800 photos of Chinese men aged 18-55, with no distinguishing facial hair, scars, or tattoos.
>1100 non criminals
>700 criminals
>90% accurate

“Unlike a human examiner/judge, a computer vision algorithm or classifier has absolutely no subjective baggages [sic], having no emotions, no biases whatsoever due to past experience, race, religion, political doctrine, gender, age, etc., no mental fatigue, no preconditioning of a bad sleep or meal. The automated inference on criminality eliminates the variable of meta-accuracy (the competence of the human judge/examiner) all together.”

Here are some examples generated by the algorithm, the two faces on the right are the the same as the left except for the "criminality" dimension.

Attached: four_faces.png (900x896, 192K)

gonna need source ofr all that text

this.

what is 'source'

>The crime statistics say otherwise. 99% of murders are committed by their boyfriends, husbands, or someone they trusted.
Right, because passion begets violence moreso than indifference. But, if women got with the "creepy" guys instead of the guys the ultimately chose, it's likely the raw domestic abuse numbers would be higher. If you weren't retarded you'd realize this

>Why do women pretend to have these built in radars where they can detect if a man is "creepy", "sketchy", and "dangerous

its so that they can dismiss unattractive men without appearing to be shallow, yes see

holy shit, you have to be 18 to post here.

>women are retarded
Oh wow I never would've guessed

Actually most of the "creepy" guys are weak ass betas who couldn't abuse them even if they wanted to.

Attached: beta male.jpg (720x960, 61K)

then highlight some text from my post and drag it to a new tab and let your default search provider link it to you.

fucking mong.

>criminality dimension
>lower, broader nose
>fuller lips

Yeah you actually make a good point

I'ts ok let them do what they want. They find mister right one way or another in the end.

Attached: ted-bundy-in-court-1.jpg (900x693, 59K)

user, do you know the difference between "Flirting" and "Sexual Harassment?"
>Whether or not she finds him attractive.
Simple as that.

>Women fuck hot psychopaths everyday.

I'm guessing you've never met a woman. women will fuck literally anything, including dogs. there is no reasoning behind how they "choose" their mates - they just fuck literally anything that they come across, at any time, often for no reason. if you think otherwise you're just coping.

Creepy= ugly. There, mystery solved.

Dogs are pretty.

>women will fuck literally anything

Except this. I blame the chemtrails.

Attached: elliot rodger7.png (945x716, 1.19M)

this guy gets it

There's no way to know about the women who do successfully avoid bad men.

Seen vs unseen.

Some women's "radar" might be broken. They are the losers of evolution.

I'm not saying such a radar exists, but you've failed to disprove it.

Attached: Detected.jpg (474x355, 29K)

bingo

youtube.com/watch?v=1Zn958rN-H4&list=PLMFoDoF5WCjivNyZjSOWfzjD4TyFbvqhu&index=52

>Women's actions and beliefs are drastically different from what they actually do and say
gee user, thx for the huge red pill! No one ever thought of this before

>yawn
why even waste my fucking time?

Attached: 1561520159709.png (495x503, 201K)

>muh burden of proof

I don't have to prove that reality is real too, do I?

Why do the white college women who complain about "rape culture" hang out with the demographic of men who are statistically most likely to rape and murder them?

Attached: race mixing3.jpg (600x338, 32K)

lol, so not smiling means you're a criminal. Got it.

if you haven't figured out what women mean by that, you are a retard

I remember in college I got friendzoned by a girl who had a bf that locked her occasionally in his van with no heat (was cold where they lived) no blankets and nothing and would choke her during sex and occasionally starve her. He went to jail for robbing a liquor store. Despite all that she never gave me a chance and lusted to be back with that guy. She was also a "feminist".

man you're an ass. reported.

Attached: 1548996840606.jpg (573x574, 44K)

Most people are retards and deny reality often
Nothing new
Just try to be as good looking as you can and don't lose your sanity in this clown world

It's only rape or harassment if you're ugly.

>monkey nose
kek

Attached: monkey_eats_ass.webm (720x720, 1.88M)

Who says women have radars for creepy dudes? I’ve never heard that said as any kind of serious fact in my life.

I guess sometimes people pick up on creepy vibes but I’ve never heard anyone claim women to have this supernatural ability over men.

This feels like bait to make people say sexist shit.

They aren't fucking you, are they? Radar confirmed legit.

'Creepy' means incels etc.

They have no radar for their real murderers - Muslims and Niggers.

Oh, that dog of mine.
God damn bro, that was funny as shit.
Rolling. Thank you.

Because there's no better way to piss off daddy then being a coal burning whore.

Oh, and racist shit too. Neat.

do you have any fucking idea where your at? holy shit neck yourself.

Attached: 1560053023542.jpg (850x715, 627K)

>nonwhites rape and murder white women at overwhelming rates
>point it out and throw a little angry insult word in there
>You're the racist!
K leafcuck

If this is true then wow

Literally who else but a fucking leaf

user honest question, why would you care to be with a girl with so little self-respect or survival instinct?

>’niggers’
>calling other races the ‘real murderers’
>me? racist? :o

Your mother’s worn out pussy flaps

UK citizen living abroad but ok

Actions speak louder than words do they not?
What do their actions say?

They will fucking everyone and everything except nice guys

This is why you don’t fall for the big booty Latina meme

I've seen it in action before my eyes. Women can sense it

>mfw I hear someone say women evolved to choose the genetically best mates

Attached: 1561667232690.jpg (398x376, 40K)

Because pp hard

Many people - women or otherwise - do get feelings about whether someone is risky or not.
Whether they're accurate or not is... debatable. But the "radar" does exist for many many people.
Some of it might be instinctual, and some of it is likely socialized. It is also going to be mixed up with other signals too - someone can fire the creepy signal but if something else makes them powerfully attractive that creepy signal will be ignored or rationalized away.
It's not a woman thing, it's a people thing. We're weird creatures.

>The crime statistics say otherwise.
No no, the crime statistics confirm this, because women love the violent thug kind of men. Women love being beaten within an inch of death, they also love being raped, why else do so many of them orgasm during it?
Women's nature is always what's worst for mankind, as such women should be disregarded and treated as property.

Go away leaf nigger. Always shit tier posts.

>why else do so many of them orgasm during it?
Source?

i kinda believe this nigger

They are judging based on looks first.
You know, the thing women bitch aboit men doing? classic projection.

>source: personal experience
I had a gf who said she "dreamed of getting fucked with a gun to her head." Every woman I've ever been with was turned on by being choked or having their mouth covered

Back when I was young and I wasn't ugly, I could do anything, staring etc and they never cared. Now, I'm very ugly and have to walk on eggshells because I'm considered creepy just for existing. I have to avoid women at all costs.

The murderers usually happen because they betray or cheat on their men

Your personal anecdotes are less convincing to me than any studies you might be able to provide.

I get your point, but don't make up statistics it makes you look fucking dumb. 99% of murders are not committed by someone they trust.

You never choked a girl while fucking her? No wonder you got cucked by a nigger...

Attached: 1560482548984.png (362x399, 270K)

Exact same here. Not a single one was opposed and in fact, begged for it. Other guy is a beta faggot. Why don't you just try it instead of faggily getting stats like a faggot.

my fantasy right here

its real and its backwards from what women believe

men with large cheekbones and jaw are more prone to crime and violence, and yet they're obviously the ones most attractive to women

Don't let the fucking leaf farm (You)s. Just hide all Canadian posts.

Attached: 1559600651840.png (633x657, 617K)

That's because most violence is directed at men

women know this and promote it violence everywhere they go while playing the victim.

Attached: hmm.jpg (953x1280, 241K)

Women like to be lied to and played.