Buddhism

>immune to the fedora meme
>immune to the Christcuck meme
>immune to the LARPagan meme
>immune to the desert religion meme
>isn't a religion invented by Jews
Buddhism is best religion prove me wrong protip you cant

Attached: Buddha_in_Sarnath_Museum_(Dhammajak_Mutra).jpg (1188x1521, 1.26M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christianity_by_country
jesusisprecious.org/false_religion/buddhism/demonic_religion.htm
streamable.com/zp8bv
twitter.com/AnonBabble

you forgot the most important part, its a non-theistic religion so youre actually not delusional for practicing it

>Buddhism is best religion
Why?

It’s not even a religion.

It is more of a philosophy.

Imagine thinking “truth” is something that the autism of pol won’t attack.

>non-theistic religion so youre actually not delusional for practicing it
Why practice it then?
Is is sorta tap your own back thing?

The fedora meme is just a stupid meme. Ignore the retards who think it's funny.

This. There's no magical emotional Sky Daddy that sends you to a Hell he created in the first place for not following orders or a Jew god like Jesus that you have to believe in. Buddhism is based and redpilled.

>t. tips fedora
thank you for saving him, m'lord. an atheist could have very well had their feelings hurt.
chinese shill

>Godless religion

Kys

>implying insectoids are in any way religious or spiritual in any sense
Bug people are soulless. No one in China practices real Buddhism. You're a Christcuck and your god is a circumcised Jew who died like a faggot.

JIDF

>immune
They have statues of Thor guarding temples.
>non-theistic
This is a weird western misconception. Most sects recognize deities, they just think they're in the same situation as the rest of us, if a few rungs higher.

poo in loo

Doesn't this make it even more based? It's actual Paganism but without all the cringey larping and Varginism.

Just do transcendental meditation. Everything else is just sky-fairy bullshit.

Buddhists value avoidance of suffering more than they value truth. To live a life in conscious accord with truth sometimes means moving *toward* suffering, but at those pivotal moments the Buddhist will move away in order to reduce his suffering. Plus they have all kinds of crazy restrictions and limitations on the sorts of questions you can ask. It's exactly the kind of religion I'd expect to come from a son of a rich man boy in a bubble.

Attached: unwise reflection.png (790x620, 46K)

I'm not a streetshitter. Those subhumans practice Hinduism and pray to Elephant gods. But if you want to talk about shitskin religions let's talk about shitskin religions :)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christianity_by_country

Most Christcucks are spics and niggers lmao.

Attached: Christfaggotry.png (885x808, 93K)

It is a literal asian version of judaism

It's incredibly based in a kind of nihilistic way.
>yeah, there are gods, but fuck them, if they were so awesome they'd escape samsara, or at least be a boddhisattva, but instead they just screw around and act like teenagers with superpowers
>be sure to give them the finger as you dissolve at the end
It's not for me, but it's kinda lulzy.

>is buddhist
>angry

>buddhism
>immune to fedora meme
>everyone i know who has been buddhist has been an edgy hot topic faggot

Yeah ok

Can these gods also die according to Buddhism?

That screencap sounds to me like they are just advising you not to dwell on that bullshit because it's bad for your mental health and it doesn't really matter anyway. I think a lot about my personal failures and my lowly status compared to other people and it tears me apart inside. But really all you need to live is shelter and food and the rest is icing on the cake. Everything beyond basic survival is a luxury I should be glad to have instead of obsessing over what I don't.

Why is life itself not a luxury?

It is almost identical to the fedora meme. Both materialistic atheism and buddhism assert that life is meaningless suffering and the only escape is to die and not come back. They are probably right, but nihilism is a pretty sad thing to get excited about.

Because without life there is nobody to contemplate how necessary it is. Existence is the bare fucking minimum, man.

But it's not a given. Life is necessary in order to assert its necessity but that doesn't necessarily imply that life itself is necessary to begin with. If that necessarily makes sense.

Gautama was taught by pagans tho. He was himself a pagan.

I honestly don't know their belief on that score. I would think so if they stuck close to the Vedic beliefs that informed so much of Hinduism (and thus, later, Buddhism), but maybe they didn't.

Yes, Gods die too. Buddha is seen as higher than the Gods, for God's still desire and so they suffer.

Yes, at the core of Buddhism is the belief that the only permanent thing is impermanence.

How is Buddha not considered a god then?

If he were a God he'd still be suffering. He's like a prisoner that escaped the prison, while the gods would be like wardens.

Buddha is also called Tathagatha or "one who has gone," that is, he has escaped from the cycle of suffering, life, birth and death.

But what made the prison and everything outside of it then? What does Buddhist theology look like at that level? It's sort of odd to claim gods exist but that the universe itself is independent of a creator.

In Buddhism there is a doctrine called dependent origination, which says that the universe as experienced by us arises only as a consequence of the existence of everything else, everything that came before, and everything that will come after. Time is beginningless and endless, and both are samsara.

Adhering to a religion based around avoiding suffering is gay

But if everything is dependent upon everything else, what ultimately supports it? What does the turtle stand on?

Attached: 1551762642412.png (500x544, 172K)

its more like cause and effect. attachment to shit makes you miserable so liberation from attachment leads to true happiness.

Those questions are not too bad to ask people not to question them. Is not as if they are telling them not to question there teachers. Those questions are just too vague.

Kek

Yes the Gods also die. They too suffer even if pleasure outweights the suffering.

You can rock a swastika freely thanks to freedom of religion

actual Buddhists - e.g Burmese, Tibetans, etc - are really based, but Western Buddhism is a bad meme, it's basically lifting for stacies

Either it's eternal or it fluctuates between creation and nothingness. God would then be the first one to emerge from nothingness.

Ignorance.

Look up the twelve limbs of dependent origination.

are you that SA thot that comes on here sometimes?

Doesn't this imply that Ignorance is God?

they're good people

Attached: 1528561261850.jpg (1400x994, 113K)

I think what we refer to as God with a capital G from a Buddhist perspective refers to the absolute object of the entire manifest Universe, taken in its totality, i.e, God is everything. The fundamental ground of being is said to be sunyata which usually translates as "emptiness." To my mind, this brings up memories of the accounts of saints and mystics talking about the silence of God.

>But if everything is dependent upon everything else, what ultimately supports it?
It all exists in consciousness, which is the unchanging foundation of existence. It's basically like a creator god, with no anthropomorphism.

No, It's sad that I know who you're talking about though.

>Ignorance is God?
No, ignorance is Mary (Mara,Maya) ;)

>I think what we refer to as God with a capital G from a Buddhist perspective refers to the absolute object of the entire manifest Universe, taken in its totality, i.e, God is everything.
What's the difference between this and the concepts of pantheism and monism? It all appears to be saying the same thing.

It’s monotheistic you ignorant retard
Buddha is a Christ like figure which is a path to Nirvana which is the Buddhist heaven.
And there is a Buddhist hell. It’s called ‘Naraka’

Attached: image.jpg (2016x1134, 2.23M)

Why the fuck does Buddha look exactly like who Kyle Odom describes?

That's to be expected of a religion that worships reason and knowledge and disregards ignorance

That is not the true Buddha
This is

Attached: image.jpg (1158x1919, 1.66M)

do you believe in Santa too?

Buddha is not a deity to be worshipped from what I understand

see
The answers to those questions ultimately don't improve your situation. No matter what, there's some kind of suffering or dukkha as they say. Even if you're a rich boy in a bubble. In buddhism even higher beings and gods suffer

Why do I care if my religion is immune to memes?
At least it isnt any flavor of jew.

How is it Monotheistic if there are multiple deva.

user i know what you're going through and don't focus on those failures and don't give up.
only evil wants you to dwell and feel pain.
the ones who love you want you to be strong and happy

the rain falls on the just and the unjust. rich and poor, neither comes to anything in the end but dust.

all is vanity.

>letting memes dictate the course of his life
that's gunna be a big yikes from me

That is irrelevant,that would be like asking
‘How is Catholicism monotheistic with all the saints?’

>Amerilard pretending to be a buddhist
How is this any different than being a LARPagan

Attached: 1559406195675.jpg (976x549, 124K)

Saints aren't Gods, they're like lesser Gods.

>Christian pretending to be a Jew
Cringed

>nigger
Cringe

buddhism is very nice dear

Attached: funny-snakes11.png (594x594, 521K)

they are deified mortals, bona fide Gods are multiversal in power scale and operate on a completely different fractal physic reality

Yes,exactly!
I’m not agreeing with that idiot!

"Buddha" is actually title which has been given to many people over time.

Indeed, it is a title YOU can obtain if you reach Enlightenment & Self-Actualization and teach it to others.

It is ultimately a pantheistic religion.

Attached: Buddha-Weekly-Dalai-Lama-laughing-and-pointing-Buddhism.jpg (650x427, 27K)

Mmmmmm gotta love some heresy before bedtime. They are aren’t gods in any way, simply mortal men who are confirmed to have made it to heaven and to be in a position of closeness to god. You don’t pray to them because they will fulfill the prayers, you pray to them/ praise them/ commemorate them because they’re pretty much god’s buddies and will put in a good word for you.

jesusisprecious.org/false_religion/buddhism/demonic_religion.htm

Attached: 242626272.jpg (1920x1189, 800K)

streamable.com/zp8bv

Attached: easy.jpg (1952x1329, 1.55M)