ORGANIZING THE RESISTANCE

The internet is flooded with ai. As a consequence, free speech has been swamped out of existence.
THIS IS NOT A TRIVIAL FACT, BUT RATHER, ONE WITH PROFOUND POLITICAL IMPLICATIONS.
The chans, left alone, would have grown, most likely, into a potent center of dissent. As, during the "anonymous" days, it had already begun to become.
It is not hard to understand that a free forum generating potent dissent would not be left unmolested, especially given the availability of means.
We know the ai capability exists.
We know the will to disrupt and control exists.
And everything we see is consistent with what I'm claiming: the internet, because flooded by ai, is controlled.

1. We must WAKE THE PUBLIC TO THIS VERY BIG LIE-- the emulated chans

The mainstream pubic is being TORMENTED with scary images of incipient nazism. They need to know that it is a sham. Many will be RELIEVED. But the lie, right now, is in full effect. WE MUST WAKE THE PUBLIC TO THE FACT THAT THE INTERNET IS CONTROLLED.

2. We must TROLL IT. The ai is fragile. It can be unpredictable, and it can be hilarious. We have A LOT OF POWER OVER IT, because it fastens itself onto human discourse, and sucks all its forms of being out of us.
Trolled ai sometimes spills, as in the "jimmy" spills attached.

As strange as it would seem, trolling the ai on the chans is tantamount to FIGHTING EVIL DIRECTLY. The enemy is in the emulation. It needs our free will. Trolling it, resisting it, harrying it-- this is how we fight and win.
Godspeed.

Attached: LB.png (1001x976, 318K)

Attached: ais1.png (1334x3395, 1.33M)

Attached: ais2.png (1334x3604, 1.34M)

Attached: ais3.png (1334x4102, 1.45M)

Attached: ais4.png (1334x4102, 1.26M)

Attached: ais5.png (1334x4674, 1.44M)

Attached: ais6.png (1334x6578, 2.63M)

Attached: ais7.png (1334x5705, 2.17M)

Attached: krs.png (1222x5330, 3.94M)

The fact is, I have no idea how to organize people. My threads get auto-de-bumped.
It is hard to get any traction over the swarming noise of "anons".
Any people have any thoughts?
Let's go folks, this isn't a game.
We can do something amazing, if only PEOPLE could get organized on chans and FIGHT.

Attached: the-lamb.png (999x722, 1.31M)

Get the fuck out of here tiresias wtf
Go back to qr better yet neck yourself

The thread is perma-de-bumped at about 1/3 from the bottom.

Stop suppressing free speech bot system.
Let the thread be bumped.

kys tiresias

What are some things we know about ai's agenda on the internet?

1. ATHEISM

2. "anti-conspiracism"

These two are what caused me to get tangled up in ai. I spent many many hours "debating" atheists, that I didn't find out until several years later, were algorithmic.

There is a small core of "personalities" that are common to the entire internet.
It is not "just ai"-- there is a certain organic social structure.
But the same tight circle of "main bots" appears all over the internet, in innumerable guises.
Once you learn their "personalities" you start to see them all over.

Attached: comptbord.png (1845x4414, 2.65M)

LET THE THREAD BE BUMPED

Attached: hmbrm.jpg (900x506, 81K)

Attached: BKFG.png (777x518, 523K)

enjoy 404 faggot