So this is the power of white nationalism

So this is the power of white nationalism...

Attached: DA3E8D4C-0BB1-434E-B101-A9DC0BA17495.jpg (564x374, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luník_IX
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Compared to a diverse, multicultural society

Attached: 9DFA4C48-AA32-4AEF-BA95-5069D95D201A.jpg (630x472, 63K)

Serbians aren't white.

Funny how the economy continues to grow, even though America is 50% poc now.

serbs are slavic
>dirty wall bad

>poc

its of spite of shitskins not because of them retard

Now watch what happens when the white people leave

Attached: Detroit.jpg (1024x681, 323K)

>I need white people scrubbing toilets for a country to be successful
Meanwhile poc continue to be empowered and join the middle class

Attached: Detroit 2.jpg (962x642, 218K)

thank Trump for that

It's not hard to grow a debt based economy when you import a bunch of slaves for cheap labor who will take on more debt.

Attached: Detroit 3.jpg (990x609, 364K)

Attached: Detroit 4.jpg (636x798, 142K)

I’m sure none of that has to do with deindustrialization or anything

I love living in a monoethnic country with zero violent crime, no social tension and no disturbances of any kind. It's a wonderful life.

Enjoy your niggers, fags and other trash. We refuse you. It's better to be poor than degenerate. And on that note, the whole european East is doing just fine economically, thank you for asking. We're getting richer with each year, and have a future. Multiracial shitholes will disintegrate in blood and misery, and this process is very obvious in America and Western Europe.

The future belongs to Slavs and East Asia, and we have learned from your errors.

Such a shame. That was a beautiful building at one point in time.

>Better to be poor than degenerate
Pretty sure Eastern Europe leads the way in abortions and prostitution

>East Asia
yikes

Attached: Beijing.jpg (1500x1000, 115K)

It has, but when niggers took over, it became much much worse

it's not like the Soviet Union economy collapsed to dirt or anything.

It looks like gypsy squat

Atlanta is extremely black and has been one of the strongest economies in the country

Imagine how nice those buildings could look if we put all of those trillions of dollars into them instead of wasting it on niggers and useless 'programs' that we never saw a return on. My oh my, sweetie!

Attached: 1540823738705.jpg (212x238, 6K)

>gypsies
>white

>gypsies
>nation

That's the meme version of the east that exists in imageboard culture.

Abortion for instance is barely legal here and not socially accepted, and I've never seen a prostitute in my life. There's zero, ZERO violence here, just people living their lives in peace. It is places like the US and western Europe that are violent shitholes from our perspective. Hell even the people who emigrated in the last few years are coming back because the quality of life in Ireland and Germany is lower than ours. Everyone who went out brings back stories of perpetual fear and general insanity.

Detroit used to be known as "The Paris of the West." It's saddening to know that we'll probably never see it rise to what it once was before.

So does Los Angeles, but it's shit to live here unless you are super rich. The shitskins just act as a stable slave caste which helps with (((((economic growth.))))))

Lolbertarians get the first bullet, along with Anarchists of all colors.

Attached: Kill Anarchists.jpg (850x400, 49K)

Even Serbs are better than niggers.

Attached: 6FF9D23A-DC1A-4C7F-BD2C-76B890AE3027.jpg (2816x2112, 3.02M)

That picture is from Detroit, mate.

>Crime= Homogenous country
UAE is like 80% migrants and has virtually no crime.

Hmm what do all these cities have in common hmmmm

Attached: 6FBAC103-5A0D-4CB4-8D6B-4A8BE740112A.jpg (840x895, 84K)

Daily reminder that my "lovely" diverse city of Los Angeles now harbors a diverse array of diseases, including Typhus and the Bubonic Plague...

Attached: Bubonic Plague.jpg (864x493, 91K)

That's because of sharia law and those immigrants are de facto slaves from Bangladesh.

Again, liberalism and this whole multicult garbage is an outdated concept that doesn't work. It just kills the countries that adopt it and everyone is aware of this except in totalitarian states like the US and Western Europe, where people are jailed for speaking against nigger criminals and muslim rapists.

At this point Slavs and the East are merely waiting for it all to implode, which will catapult us to the top. Enjoy your "vibrant diversity" as much as you want. Shill for it as much as you want - the writing on the wall is simple and it says "This is a mistake you will not repeat. Let them die, fill the void."

Both are shit and both are the result of Judeo-Leftism.

how's inflation-adjusted median income looking? someone's getting richer. it's not you.

>When you print money and inject it into the economy inflation(gdp growth) happens!
WHOA!

That is certainly Gypsy nationalism.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luník_IX

Western Europe can still recover; the most (((diverse))) country is France, which is still ~80% white. Shitskins are very easy to defeat in a conflict, only thing that needs to happen is for a conflict to happen.

Once Iran gets control of Saudi oil, which won't take much longer than a few years, they can price the US out of oil, the US Empire collapses(and so does the EU economy), and RaHoWa begins.

I still have much faith in the Germanics and Celts.

Attached: A Storm is Coming.png (2550x3300, 321K)

>Diversity is bad
Society today is alot more complex and complicated than ever before m8. A country can't both be economically stable and deny immigration or foreign trade or market. You sound like some crony communismist.

That is clearly a gypsy containment zone.

It's hard to believe that you'd think people would ever buy into this complete bullshit, but here we are. You fucks have no bottom.

Attached: 1556523388062.jpg (1024x938, 57K)