Whats the best place to spread the wh*te seed and create loyal halfcastes who will fight alongside us in the future

whats the best place to spread the wh*te seed and create loyal halfcastes who will fight alongside us in the future

Attached: file.png (600x600, 81K)

All race traitors will get the rope

Deploying bleachkreigers to africa to combat the blasian menace chinks are creating

Attached: kween.jpg (620x489, 67K)

SE asia, particularly pacific rim excl. mainland chinese.

Attached: lel.png (848x360, 240K)

Europe lol

I've been doing my part in the Philippines for over 10 years now.

Get your AIDS & malaria shots and head to africa as a sex tourist. Fuck as many negresses as possible and you could be the next ghengis khan, bringing civilization to africa.

kek

some more tips
>never give out socialmedia or facebook
>always jizz deeply inside of them
>leave the town once you've impregnated a few try not to raise too much suspicion and let people know who you are
>kill nigger males where you can get away with it
>pretend to put on condoms if they ask but turn lights out and then take it off
but most of all have fun because you're doing gods work

Attached: 1501652661710.jpg (379x568, 58K)

Africa
Based

Would west Africa be good? Mostly Christian and maybe bring home a dark wife

Attached: D3D76C41-49EF-4326-A012-24C6FFB9A47E.jpg (1080x1080, 51K)

depends where you wanna be deployed

Attached: 1354581852784.jpg (601x740, 122K)

Only the darkest

Attached: 9F5ABB7D-51BF-44C4-8B89-89D025290595.jpg (750x934, 95K)

what countries in europe

All of you saying Africa don't seem to understand that a half white black still sides with the niggers. Fucking fetishists.

Mexico and Philippines because the age of consent is 12

Fuck u xdxdxd ur all losers and u can't get laid

says the incel pirate

Jew Thread
If Isrealis and Jews want to keep Larping as White on this site then why not do the "bleachkriegering" yourselves. Fucking filth.

Eurasia. And if you have a bit more yellow fever, Xinjiang

I dunno guess the first step is convincing some poor land whale to touch you.

I couldn't even get it up for one of those things. I'd have a better chance of getting hard for a chimp.

For purely scientific reasons of course, is pic related hard to get if reasonably well off but below average in the looks department?

Asking for a friend.

depends where you go, I was in ghana last year for 6 months on biz and I went through my fair share of them, the village ones are extremely traditional much like western small town women but some will succumb to you because you're exotic but they'll usually want relationships afterwards. City sluts will be city sluts most of the time but ocassionally you can find some from a rich family and the daughter is rebellious and goes against dads wishes and will fuck westerners, such is the way of the city degenerate. It's all about what you're looking for user you'll be able to find just be careful and try to hire a guide if you can from a reputable company he will tell you what you need to know about almost anything in africa they're lifesavers most of the time

Attached: 1560455854514.jpg (1280x720, 89K)

America