OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

DENIED

Attached: SmartSelectImage_2019-07-09-05-56-44.png (1439x1682, 842K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PISygnKc1fo
youtu.be/TEPAirsQy-Q
onthisday.com/articles/the-military-retreat-they-called-a-miracle
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

that country's full of fags and their shits all retarded
fuck em

Attached: 1561516692710.gif (220x165, 571K)

What a fucking snowflake.

Man up, Donald. There's a lot of people who don't like you.

Snowflake

It’s amazing how Britain will look like Afghanistan real soon. I guess it’s karma, stupid Brit’s

who even is that dweeb? he's less known than a z list celeb. i've literally never heard of him before, probably a rich retarded offspring of someone.

Slovenly britcunt BTFO. He'll probably be doing coke off a little boys' ass tonight because his career is basically over now. If you are an ambassador to the US and piss off the president, you are as useful as a second asshole.

Good, fuck that limey for disrespecting his better.

well said Sir

Attached: 993ea8c05fa6b110ee9fb1f6b7b340af.jpg (350x198, 18K)

i found this interesting

youtube.com/watch?v=PISygnKc1fo

brits are faggots we should’ve made them an American colony in 1950s

Good. Replace him, replace Theresa, replace the entirety of parliament with men that don't fuck children or eachother

half of us love him, the other half are NPC's and globalists

>thread too stupid to realise this leak happens when they're trying desperately to stop no deal brexit and coincidentally this comes out regarding the country that is most willing to deal with us

Attached: 1562093391119.gif (268x185, 1.43M)

Who even cares at this point.

Attached: americaa.jpg (1574x2420, 1.15M)

nail on head

Lol nice.

Stop entertaining the idea that the Brits are a legitimate country.

They are a circus

Snowflake can't handle mean words, has to remove the British Chadbassador from his Drumpfy safe space

>excuses
Stay irrelevant. You're no longer a country as far as the world is concerned.

So basically we'll make you our bitch and drag you into another Iraq again

sure thing crumbling empire

>heh let me talk shit about you through messages to other people that shows how much i hate you both personally and professionally
>oh so instead of taking it you refuse to deal with me anymore? Fucking pussy
Leftist logic at its finest

More likely we continue being annexed by the EU and the EU drifts further away from America, but your suggestion is honestly a possibility too especially if it happens sooner than later.

Fuck that limey cocksucker and his Muslim infested country

>tf
>tp

Welcome Scotland :)

British Empire spanned the globe for centuries. Mutt globalist empire has existed barely a few decades and is already crumbling KEK

Fpbp

>Donald Trump: we will no longer deal with the Israeli ambassador
There's a headline you'll never see.

kek

That's what is literally going to happen unfortunately, UK is never going going to become some Neo-British Empire at this point. All of the "muh Independence from EU" is just code for you to switch masters from a cuck German bureaucrat who wants you to have Pakis to a retarded Neo-Con mutt who wants you to start shit with Iran and have your own people get in harm's way so they commit mass suicide with you in some Iranian desert.

>Scotland
you're welcome to those smackheaded drunken libtards

Will the remainer be tried for treason when they find him/her?

>is just code for you to switch masters from a cuck German bureaucrat who wants you to have Pakis to a retarded Neo-Con mutt who wants you to start shit with Iran and have your own people get in harm's way so they commit mass suicide with you in some Iranian desert.

We have both of these at the moment

kys

Attached: 1468920783519.jpg (620x387, 47K)

>pffft we didn't want that slice of our nation anyhow
>now pardon me while i remove the blue from the union colors
lmao

I heard on the state sponsored BBC radio that the leaker will be in the shit for going against the official secrets act, either that or it's a measured move and fully supported by our faggot leaders, tough one.

you're boring me now

>UK is never going going to become some Neo-British Empire at this point
I don't think anyone actually thought this, though i've seen it floating around as a talking point of the opposition. People did assume the EU and the losing side would be fair which was obviously never going to happen. it didn't help that out own leadership intentionally sabotaged the whole process either. Eitherway out of the EU is the lesser evil really because they outright say their end goal is annexation, which is far less autonomy than being a neoliberal puppet state from time to time.

Trump should refuse to deal with their diplomats until Darroch is removed from the Foreign Office.

fpbp

I know you're only 56% British at the moment but you really should know that that you don't put an apostrophe in a word to denote pluralisation.

NGL Britain should start trying a bit of regular diplomacy.
In the last week, they have:
- insulted China by supporting HK separatists
- threatened Iran
- insulted every single European country
- insulted the US president

Real talk, who are Britain's allies here? Is the country just going to slip into one big Benefits street, with the entire economy based on greggs, oxfam shops, William Hill, and hassan's kebab shops?

THIS IS A DISTRACTION FROM EPSTEIN

FAKE LEAK BY THE BRITISH GOVERNMENT BECAUSE BLAIR & PRINCE ANDREW ARE IN THOSE BLACKMAIL TAPES

>snowflake.
>Snowflake

Attached: npc marx communism.jpg (618x638, 58K)

If the British ambassador has to act like a baby all the time, there is no need to interact with him. They should probably hire a professional ambassador

>FAKE LEAK BY THE BRITISH GOVERNMENT BECAUSE BLAIR & PRINCE ANDREW ARE IN THOSE BLACKMAIL TAPES

Attached: pepe closer look.jpg (657x527, 32K)

bingo!

It was a meme, but people did spout how you are going to regain independence or autonomy or some bullshit along those lines. Truth of the matter is you have no good options for Britain, either you cuck out and remain in the dumpster fire of the EU where Pakis rape your kids or you somehow bail out and since youre a shell of a former self that has to rely on others to survive, you cuck to America where now youre just subservient to whatever we demand, like jailing Iranian tankers for no reason other than to die for Israel, and your kids still get raped by Pakis.

It's just power play from Trump, if he can make Britain fire one of its top brass just because it insulted him.

And you're just boring.

Our president's a pedo

>People should just quietly take being treated like shit.
Ostracism is the best medicine for assholes like you.

I imagine the Foreign & Commonwealth Office is loving it, going around reminding everyone that we rule the world and there's bugger all they can do about it.

I hope the French kick off about it first. It's always nice to slip back in to the game with a bit of the old familiar.

sorry I can't regale you about cheese and wine pretend EU flaggot

Maybe, but whats worse? Occasionally cucking for America or being cucked out of existance entirely by the EU? Such is life in the post ww2 era.

>snowflake
The left steals right wing memes and doesn’t understand them. Thus they call any adverse reaction to them being “triggered snowflakes”, not knowing that snowflake means the social justice “everyone’s unique” idea rather than fragile

He/she was probably commanded to do so so i doubt it. It'l be a case of "oh i guess we'll never know oh well! :^)" most likely.

>tfw trump fires an ambassador, from another country

>"""""""""""""Occasionally""""""""""""
You kidding me? Nothing will change for the UK if you under our wing, it might possibly be just as shitty as life under the EU's thumb right now, just in different flavors. Literally your only dream option is for the world economy to shit bricks so it's fair game for everyone in the world.

Apology not accepted. Lick my boots.

We s'peak AMERICAN on this board!

USA USA USA USA

There was nothing to gain from making a deal with bongistan, they are a useless country that is lead by an old senile woman. They are self imploding.

You know that UK Ambassador is getting fired anyways right.

New British PM usually fires everybody so he or she can put her own people into the position.

Why the fuck would Boris Johnson want a holdover from Theresa May to continue to be his American ambassador when Boris Johnson could insert his own loyalist into the position instead.

That's what happened with the last 2 British PMs.

They fired everybody from previous admins to create their own personal cabinent including hand picked ambassdors.

Thereaa May didn't really keep anybody from Cameron for example.

When Boris Johnson becomes PM, expect this UK ambassador to be replaced with Boris buddies instead. Like I said, Boris has no reason to keep anybody from Theresa May's administration around.

Besides, even if Theresa May fires this UK ambassador that she appointed, right now, this week, Theresa May doesn't have the political support of her party to appoint anybody new because whoever she picks would just get fired by Boris Johnson anyway.

What this UK ambassador just did, just killed his political career as long as Boris Johnson is Prime Minister and he is already 65 years old.

He's fucked.

John Young Fillmore Blake would probably be happy at this news.
I know I am.

The English are as bad as the Mexicans.

Attached: John Blake.jpg (466x650, 146K)

Never Claude! These colours don't run, or lick!

Attached: 2c3369715e_l.jpg (600x600, 363K)

true

based. the eternal angloid btfo. we want to deal with boris and nigel, get rid of these wigniggers

youtu.be/TEPAirsQy-Q

Have you been living under a rock? Obama hasnt been in office for years you idiot

oi must have a liocense to that huur.

Oh no, how could this happen? Who knew leaving the European Union would mean USA can treat you like a bitch?

>most important ally in the world
>insult them

He ain't Donald Trump, that's for sure!

>These colours don't run

Attached: Battle of Castlebar 1798.jpg (602x426, 62K)

you got a loicense for that exception that proves the rule?

Attached: WPke7GDtz5MpF8nZCL2bHA.jpg (1280x720, 99K)

Don't need a loicense, not Br*tish
>exception that proves the rule
lol it seems like 50% of the time the British military is just running the fuck away
Here's another famous "exception"

Attached: RUN AWAY.png (314x936, 135K)

what can I say, the idea of eating escargot and frogs legs didn't appeal

onthisday.com/articles/the-military-retreat-they-called-a-miracle

>Successfully hauling ass and getting the fuck out without putting up a fight is a "miraculous victory" for the Br*tish military

Attached: 1483098171105.jpg (431x415, 20K)

why are burgers upset with the ambassador? he was doing his job, presenting to his government his assessment of the political situation in the USA. he didn't leak the cables intentionally, nor did he allow the cables to be leaked by accident. it's literally pique and butthurt over his assessment.

Fpbp

I'm sure the French took notes.

Attached: 355e16fdb32ca62a89a8aa81853130c5.jpg (350x521, 58K)

most burgers dont give a shit

there's no point being a sitting duck, a quick tactical retreat to get a better position is fine.

>/the-military-retreat-they-called-a-miracle
You do realize Hitler showed mercy for a future attempt at declaring a cease fire, so if by miracle you mean, an enemy tried to show you mercy outside of anime, then yes I guess you are technically correct.

it proved a master stroke, something you've probably never experienced.

>I guess you are technically correct

thank you Sir, very big of you to admit.

obviously I was referring to people in the US government, Trump included. it's not like he shittalked him just cuz'. it's literally the dude's job to assess world's leaders, their policies, etc. If there's someone they should be angry with it's UK government itself, not the ambassador. typical kill the messenger scenario

Fuck em.

He doesn't care that Theresa May dislikes him. Rather its because Theresa May is being a massive faggot and that has consequences. We don't expect you to understand because foresight is just a meme to subhumans.

Doesn't change the fact the miracle was actually a good faith act by your enemy in a war you were loosing. It's not a credit to your people, it's actually a credit to Hitler and his clear empathy for your people despite being at war with them. Sons came home to hug mum again because Hitler was in fact not the evil thug you have to paint so that your own elite are not accountable for an avoidable war.

Good.
The ire of the English Anglo might be lost, what with the "grooming gangs", no free speech, no right to bear arms.

Hitler absolutely did not try to spare the British Expeditionary Force. Goebbels tried to use the Luftwaffe to destroy the BEF and later Hitler had the german ground forces restart their push towards dunkirk and were held back by entrenched french forces.

0% of dunkirk was hitler being nice

No, he's been holding back.

I would have badmouthed that cunt long ago if I were POTUS.

I literally used to think that was a huge turd in her pantsu

snowflake isnt an insult because snowflakes are fragile! The point is you tack on a bunch of labels: genders, mental disorder, sexualities, and ethnic groups. Ostensibly to make yourself super unique. so you can be a unique person in a sea of unique people where everyone's different and no one cares. Like snowflakes.

Appropriate rhetoric appropriately.

Absolute bullshit, Germany could have crushed over 50% of the remaining british military man power at dunkirk, they were fucking lambs,boxed in and cornered, waiting to die. You are absolutely delusional to say otherwise. IMO, Hitler was an idiot, I would have pushed the panzers forwards and slaughtered them all rather than leave any doubt because of the possibility of negotiating a surrender or cease fire was a remote possibility. Sure thing though kike, the panzers stopped because your goat god ordered it and not command, right ?

>with my hindsight I'd have done this in Hitler's shoes

Into the trash your opinion goes

Goebbels? Not Goring?

They never watched "fight club" because there weren't enough niggers in it.