Liberals have most of the comedians, actors, musicians, scientists, and now, I guess, athletes

liberals have most of the comedians, actors, musicians, scientists, and now, I guess, athletes.

checkmate, conservatives.

Attached: ED27B003-E257-494F-8042-30739B905B14.jpg (719x691, 111K)

LOL, three words for you buck-o: Tom Fuckin' Brady.

So they enjoy drinking my bodily fluids? I've got plenty from other holes they can have.

>calling them comedians when they are literal propagandists.

Attached: homer-airhorn1.jpg (320x240, 22K)

That shit is beer lmao

Didn't they get beaten by a bunch of fifteen year old boys?

all the degenerates then, being a clown on the stage is nothing to be proud of

Attached: 1464287414336.jpg (599x571, 73K)

Who are these kunts?

kek

With falling ratings on failing networks. You can have them, none of them have been entertaining in over a decade.

Comedy created by liberals is really watered down shit that only drone npc tier zombie people can laugh at. Because the liberals in Comedy Central have to cater to the mainstream liberal taste in comedy. The closest to not giving a fuck about political correctness in the mainstream media is south park but even the creators of this show make sure they try real hard to only drop funny red pills very subtly. You would have to be a complete NPC to think Trevor Noah or Steven Colbert are so funny and clever. Mildly amusing at best yea. But the real comedy of this world is censored or limited to memes here in /pol. Even the liberal comedians tend to be at least a little bit red pilled on political correctness. People like bill Maher and Seth McFarlan are able to recognize that political correctness sucks but I’m sure even they would get all butthurt over certain kinds of comedy content that goes way too far.
South Park was going to put up an episode making fun of the prophet Mohammed but Comedy Central pulled the plug on that one.
Sorry OP...
But it doesn’t matter how many liberals control mainstream comedy media, comedy is watered down and only half as funny as it could be when plagued by liberal political correctness.

Don't know whose right wing tears they expect to find in those empty bottles, no one cared enough

>liberals have most of the comedians
and pic related is the absolute best they can come up with?

>comedians
Propagandists. We all know you're talking about the coordinated late-show shit you consume and mistake for reality.
>actors
Literally one of the most denigrated "professions" of all history until the 20th century and its iteration of pointless "celebrity."
>musicians
I honestly don't know how one would chart this one.
>athletes
Pic unrelated, I suppose; they'd lose to a junior high boys' team.

Conservatives do lots of other important things, like constructing buildings and producing food.

Attached: CDYaFl5VEAAFAF_.jpg (576x1024, 75K)

Budweiser?

The black one is the only cute one

Tom Brady doesn't give a flying fuck about politics and just plays to his demographic.

>caring about women's soccer
>or anything women do
>ever

Attached: 1559260645263.gif (377x372, 3.46M)

literally who?

Liberals have all the jobs that you require connections, wealthy parents or sponsorship from a wealthy persons. Yeah we know.

Comedy, acting, musician, obscure hobby sciences, artists, homeopathy, philosophy, media personalities. These industries are dominated by wealthy privileged commie white guilt exhibiting folks virtue signalling their multi culti values and funded by parents & familiy. These Recreational activities are indeed reserved for the elite. Well spotted OP.

Actual work, getting up at 5am to graft, manage, lead, invent, support and deliver. That is the job of us evil capitalists.

Bro, who cares for women soccer?

I spot 4 trannies.

You forgot:
>scientists

Well I’ll help:

How does one define what a scientist is??? Can you go up to an employer and just put “scientist” in your work history?? You can but.. it has to be followed by some kind of label like “clinic laboratory scientist” or “forensic scientist”.
Most “scientists” are people like Stephen hawking, Neil degrasse, and bill nye (a mechanical engineer)
In a way doctors, nurses, and auto mechanics are more entitled to being called “scientists” as the famous ones I mentioned are more political than they are scientists.

We have all of the skilled tradesmen, military and farmers/food producers.

We can have a civilization without comedians and athletes. They can't have one without us.

sad but true

I could smell those barren wombs from here. Fuxking disgusting homosexuals.

I think only the negress has a womb. The rest have testes.

YES!

>Liberals have all the retards that are chocked full of charisma to get by in life

This is not news to anyone, liberals are retarded and most likely have a mental disorder.

A long time ago actors and musicians were treated as mere minstrels, the lowest of the low class, because thats what they really were.

all people who distract from their kikery and fuckery.
makes sense doesn't it?

Post alex morgan nudes.

didnt they get beaten by a highschool team?

Attached: alex morgans vagina.jpg (960x659, 70K)

>literally every social class that is reliant on status quo
you think the military will ever rebel against their government or corporate masters when all their gibs and livelihoods depends on it? the same with farmers, if shit hits the fan then the US can just import food from across the world in this globalized economy.
meanwhile those in media can enact social and economic change no problem as they just deal with influence not production. you're bragging that the social landscape is skewed in thier favor and the conservative order is dependent on status quo.