"I need to get the fuck away from this free market capitalism" said no one ever

"I need to get the fuck away from this free market capitalism" said no one ever.

Attached: 1562542575453.png (793x794, 602K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ePbjIEBHxRQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I need to get the fuck away from this free market capitalism

Attached: 1557971500430.png (793x794, 276K)

we don't have it

all successful corporations hate the free market

"free for me but not for thee"
t. every corporation in history

Attached: 1544973279509.jpg (960x743, 66K)

American with no idea if his country’s history.
Read up on the Great Depression—the Townsend plan, Huey Long, Father Coughlin, etc..

The west benifits and the exploited can't really get away

that's a really good take

a world federation that is pro life, marriage, family, free speech, the right to
bare arms. aswell as anti degeneracy, i.e anti gay, anti abortion, anti communism, anti
racist, anti drug and alcohol abuse, and has fixed national borders to control immigration
etc etc

with global anti trust laws to stop corporate monopolies, and global corporate
law, forcing companies to share a set amount of their profit after expenses with their
employees, free market capitalism with control of monopolies.

a world supreme court to enforce international corporate law, a world federation
with elected representatives from a pool of people who qualify by living up to
certain righteous spiritual standards, with legislative, executive, and tribunal
branches of government. and laws that combat, over centralized power and tyranny
such as nepotism, oligarchs, despotism, and regulates the spirit freeing creative
power of capitalism while protecting the rights of the workers and producing welfare
for the poor and needy. with upward mobility of money from the grass roots level
where taxes are payed to local communities first. instead of being paid nationally
with downward mobility from ivory towers who are out of touch with community needs.

then we colonize and rule the galaxy! God has revealed the system and here it is.

Jesus has returned, Bahá'u'lláh has come, the Kingdom of heaven is upon us

Based

I cAnt REaD DunE rUNE

Attached: freemarket.jpg (900x488, 61K)

We will once the borders are destroyed so we can have a free flow of labor. Why should government tell anyone where they can live and work? Literal tyranny.

Me too

i'll say it.

Simple supply and demand.. She's selling, somebody is buying. Can you produce urine worth $10k? Maybe you should try to work more harder

Attached: 1560998150217.jpg (450x450, 27K)

Haha, I r8 your b8 8/8

Attached: 61e.jpg (501x506, 59K)

Basded

Attached: 1562537633243.png (341x500, 179K)

How autistic are you to think the social media giants censoring right wingers is "Free market"

>business owner tell you to fuck off
>government can't interferere in said privately owned business
>get told to make your own business that allow this type of ideas

>it wasn't real capitalism, real capitalism has never been tried
and now is the part where your golem brain start automatically assuming that i'm left wing and thus makes you parrot repetitive shit about muh commies

Attached: 1556420524729.jpg (682x722, 137K)

>memeflag
Anything you say or do is automatically void.

>Right wingers get censored
>Right wingers rightly get mad
>Right wingers and centrists make their own social media sites
>Liberals call them all white supremacist sites and try to get them shut down

Attached: 1521913173977.png (1200x1264, 374K)

Well we don’t have it.
So the choices are:
-trying to fix the border situation, or
-open borders, free healthcare for immigrants, and a few hundred billion for niggers because lol reparations

So you would rather the Government silences you instead of a bunch of individual companies?

It's so weird that the government would just throw corporations a bone with nothing in return haha

And that even if the corporations did bribe this hypothetical government they're still innocent and government is the only problem haha

Tech companies have such an impressive advantage given to them by the state through patent law, telecommunications regulations, subsidies, accounting rules, licensing, monetary policy, tax code exemptions, and so on and so forth, that they are able to openly fuck over their customers while remaining in business.... if you can even call being billions of dollars in the red each year because the federal reserve banks have literally infinite amounts of money to throw at you regardless of outcome a "business".

Attached: 1557103853692.jpg (480x531, 25K)

>Big tech censorship is awesome I love being crushed by the boots of megacorps

Don't forget network effects creating natural monopolies

Attached: Ancap_405f4d_6054905.jpg (562x504, 37K)

Based AND redpilled

add me to your myspace

Attached: 1477412988038.jpg (1919x920, 801K)

>"I need to get the fuck away from this free market capitalism"
Says every single American going to Canada for insulin.

I need to get away from this free market capitalism.

It's almost like there's a way to influence government policy with vast amounts of wealth and influence...

>I need to get away from this free market capitalism.
Alright then fuck off to Venezuela or cuba faggot.

>Says every single American going to Canada for insulin.
Canada is a free market capitalist society you absolute dolt.

Attached: 1561092382741.jpg (634x815, 120K)

Attached: 1355019051807.jpg (640x199, 55K)

The people have some control over the government through democracy but have 0 control over private corporations.

I specifically mean AMERICAN free market capitalism because the Euro countries and Canada manage to exist without denying it's people it's basic needs.

many people say it, no one does it

Taxes give back to the people! To say that greedy corporations are just going to give back to the people is silly!

Attached: taxation-not-theft-460x328.jpg (460x328, 41K)

Man remember all those temporary taxes that became permanent?
Also our roads and infrastructure are crumbling to shit, teachers paying for supplies out of pocket, yet we are donating billions to Israel.

Taxation without representation created America and we are back in the same position again. Time to zap that cancerous growth with radiation and chemical poison am I right?

"I love terrible working conditions for minimum wage pay at McAmazon"

Based

The state (coercive monopoly) produces services and goods with high price or low quality which is the opposite of the free market (low price or high quality).

Attached: 1555551611636.png (447x507, 177K)

>anti-racist
G A Y

No one said I want be jewed either yet here we are

Look at Microsoft as an example as how government eta involved in business. Government forces large corporations to play the lobby game because they line their own pockets trying to get money from businesses providing services.

Attached: US national debt.jpg (1446x748, 147K)