>Earthquakes everywhere
>Volcano eruptions
>Russian submarine FF
>Israeli directed energy-weapons in sky
>Space force
>(((Ayylmaos))) in the news
>Rise of messiah-like figure (Trump)
>Book 66 of bible (Revelation) being fulfilled
>Israel-Palestine peace plan announced (by Kushner)

youtube.com/watch?v=yHaPKGTu2hw

Memes aside, it may actually be over.

Attached: 1562383439634.jpg (900x472, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2frJ3e0hxPE
bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-48743429
youtube.com/watch?v=8_FmRZEYa1Q&list=PL73F05DF3425D6758
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

THE GIGACAUST DRAWS NEAR

>>Book 66 of bible (Revelation) being fulfilled
>Using the (((KJV)))
The number of books is a kabbalistic number, use your brain.
Only use translations based on the septuaguint. Which is a seemingly miraculous translation btw. Seventy different (pre-christ Israelite) rabbis translated the Hebrew independently and ended up with identical versions.

How is this not the biggest story in the world right now?

Attached: 1561811233030.jpg (1200x1188, 85K)

N. E. H.

Where's the antichrist and mark of the beast? We've still got seven years, haven't we?

Jews wrote about all this shit and you're surprised its happening?

Attached: 5ba.jpg (328x266, 16K)

>>(((Ayylmaos))) in the news

where? links?

What is this?

why seven years?

>Antichrist
Israel
>Mark of the Beast
Dollar
>7 years
More like 70

Stop fucking lying to me.

Tribulation length. Antichrist needs to rule for three and a half years, nor sure if he has to already be in power for first three and a half, I get the exact details mixed up. Seven years at least though.

no this is just the beginning of a return to justice worldwide

>Pizzagate arrests begin with Epstein
Just a pedo and his ring getting busted. Not a big deal.
>Clintons cancel public event
Might be relevant because afaik Bill had secret meets with Jeff, otherwise it's something else. Not important.
>NXIVM
I don't see how sex will end the world.
>Asteroid threats
Maybe in a few decades. Maybe not.
>Eclipses everywhere
Completely normal phenomena.
>Earthquakes everywhere
This too.
>Volcano eruptions
Yes, welcome to Earth. The planet's alive. It has a healthy magnetosphere that shields us from the Sun's BBQ rays. This is a good thing.
>Russian submarine FF
RIP. But seriously, that's it. Shit happened and now it's over. If a 3rd party was involved and if it was a direct attack on Russia, they'll settle things in court, like normal people do. One war asset does not mean war, much less a world war.
>Israeli directed energy-weapons in sky
Cut the cactus juice, user.
>Space force
A meme.
>(((Ayylmaos))) in the news
Maybe. But unless there's a big announcement by the government or they literally descend to wage war or greet us in peace, there's no cause for concern.
You're starting to get delirious.
If I write about something happening and if that's liberally interpreted multiple times, across multiple languages, it doesn't mean that it's going to happen. But at the same time it does not mean that it won't. I could write about some conflict, big disaster or similar and there's a good chance that it will happen eventually. Big deal.
>Israel-Palestine peace plan announced (by Kushner)
You call it the end days, yet this is a peace plan. That said, I don't know if it's a farce or not. Regardless, it isn't a big deal. The genocide of a people won't end humanity.

Look user, you are going to die. We all are. Stop worrying about pointless shit and live your life.

FUCK OFF NUPOL

Thanks, user.

>Where's the antichrist and mark of the beast

I always thought motb was our cellphones

TICK TOCK is you waiting until death for cosmic justice to be served

Attached: download.jpg (280x180, 10K)

Washington post.

>eclipses everywhere
where exactly, the only one that I have heard about is that total solar eclipse on July 2, viewable to South America

oh snap, eclipse line runs straight through Austin!

because "DUDE AYY LMAO" is just nothing more than a meme to most normies, yet they constantly quote Harry Potter like its the Holy Bible. Clown world per usual.

Attached: 1557350573242.png (387x525, 188K)

Q predicted this

>WELCOME TO THE END OF DAYS
Keep guessing - one day you'll be right.

Attached: 1531598318518.jpg (400x240, 35K)

Pretty sure it'll be some form of electronic tattoo or RFID implant, hand or forehead are good spots for these. Still a couple of years to go, hopefully

Sounds Chaotic

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 145K)

Checked

>(((KJV)))
Yeah the NIV is way better not not edited by kikes using phony info.

Exactly. There aren't many explanations for this Ayy disclosure stuff. Either Ayys are real, humans have achieved unimaginable scientific breakthroughs on their own or from re-engineered Ayy ships, or the government is purposely running a lying psyop on the entire population in a very public way. I don't see any other explanations. All explanations describe something that should be a huge deal, but no one seems to care.

Mark of the beast
>cellphones

I still believe this is in the realm of skunkworks capabilities. Any aircraft user can tell you what level we are likely at right now. Braumfield-brown automated drones, etc. I wouldn't be surprised if we had a fledgling AI scouring the net right now.

>check'd
yeah something like that

Attached: 3425425425.jpg (609x480, 48K)

I'm okay with this. Lord, come take me, and let's be done with it.

>but no one seems to care

Which is exactly what THEY were hoping would happen. It shows the complete lack of interest of the absolute majority of the populace. THEY have successfully made the absolute majority into braindead, materialististic, consumeristic zombies/npc's that only care about what's on tv, when that new album drops, who wins that football game or if they can still pay their rent at the end of the month, etc. etc. etc.

The question remains; why? What is next? What do they know?

Attached: 1523196427407.jpg (627x720, 229K)

QRD

When does 40k become real

Epstein isnt a part of pizzagate.

>MOTB
cell phones
>Anti-Christ
MSM???
>7years
We may be in it.

Attached: 1554496083922s.jpg (250x140, 5K)

Why am I fucked for having a tool of convenience? (Not that I ever use it.)

Please do us all a favor and shut the FUCK up leaf. My god every time I see your disgusting flag I throw up in my mouth. You and every one of your fellow countrymen maple sucking canucks can fuck right off. Imagine listening to a leaf about ANYTHING. Jesus Christ, you make me physically ill.

Because the new iPhone is coming out

My god. Do you really think you're the first person to think the world is ending? Disasters and conspiracies and whatever else you can imagine are a common part of human life. Every year one of you newfound redpill babbys thinks the world is ending or some massive societal change is coming because of some loosely put together connections between mundane world events. Everything we're witnessing is coincidental. It's easy to put together this type of narrative with an apocalyptic worldview.
Got news for you bud, people way richer and way fucking smarter than you are running this shit, and your armchair general ass hasn't got a fucking clue the half of what's really going on.

The world doesn't end with a bang, but a whimper. Faggot.

Nice sources.

Attached: 1534352924750.jpg (480x640, 44K)

Just a fancy tracker user

Check

Attached: 1540710191069.jpg (480x639, 114K)

>>Israel-Palestine peace plan announced (by Kushner)

LOL WUT? NO FUCKING WAY. Why the fuck is no one checking this?

It should still be news. People don't realize how fast that UFO flew away.

>>Israel-Palestine peace plan announced (by Kushner)

This

the petulant growl of the bitter man child.

QRD on this

WOOOO
youtube.com/watch?v=2frJ3e0hxPE

That's the day I turned 20

bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-48743429

Attached: kushner.png (1065x639, 563K)

because its fake kike bullshit
>believing in project bluebeam

Oof. Tough to bet against him being the antichrist

We need apocalyptical-chan.

>Mark of the Beat === US Dollar
You had me until this

Attached: 1562375368546.jpg (300x168, 10K)

And who can we trust. I must say, Q has - despite its supporters often clownish behavior - certainly taken one step into more believable after this weekend. I'm still concerned about DJT; I believe he is compromised by threats against his family (open to the possibility he was a deep plant all along). Is there anyone whom we can trust? That's a blackpill.

>or the government is purposely running a lying psyop on the entire population
Of course they are you fool

The date is forty two months.
Rev 13:5

Based and aylmaopilled. Seriously can't believe people are still falling for this shit.

Sometimes it's the minor actors behind the scenes that control the action. Maybe the figureheads don't really have any power at all? Perhaps they've been blackmailed by those who are truly evil? Who, I ask, is truly evil among us?

Let's find out. Orwell wasn't telling you what to look at, he was telling you what to look for. Even what they show you as, "live", isn't really. It's still edited. They just slap a live label on it and hope you won't pay attention to the gaps. There's a reason these shows end after a few hours. I don't think this one is going back in the bottle.

An extra bit of advice from me. Compare the difference between written accounts and what a real recording shows. Audio and all. Look at how a written account can wildly deviate from the truth. It ranges from blatant lies to twisting the truth.

The real demons must die. There are genuinely evil people who live among us. Why are we tolerating it? I'm asking. We're making villains out of good men so degenerate whores can keep their delusions going. Just put a stop to it. Stop caring how people remember you and care about how you're living today.

GOTTA JEW FAST!

Attached: 1502411625262.png (300x250, 30K)

>watch this 5 second clip of what could be fucking anything
>we dont get to see it speed off like the pilots supposedly say
>we dont get to see it change direction immediately like the pilots supposedly say
>we dont get to see the other objects like the pilots supposedly say

I don't think MSM is the anti-christ but definitely a tool used by him.

It's the revelation, unveiling of darkness, the jews cast a spell on humanity thinking it was bad, but its the end but for them

Research "The Protocols of The Illuminated Suns of The Golden Dawn". We are indeed in the end times.

Attached: GoldenDon.png (897x900, 1.5M)

Remember anons dream guys? The one with the satalite, what if that Israeli satalite is it. We are so fucked if his dream is real.

mark of the beast i'm going with facebook account
the anti-christ is jews as a collective. jews have metzitza b'peh 8 days after they are born, this is a ritual to bring the spirit of the anti-christ into the jew

Enlighten me on this

We have entered at least a once in 2000 year grand solar minimum, This years crop loses are massive and it will only get worse from here.

It’s over already, faggots.

>SDNY handles the case. Same SDNY run by Preet Bahara (sp?)
>James Comey’s daughter is one of the prosecutors
>Barr recuses
>Trump doesn’t say a thing on Twitter

Yep, memory holed in 2 days

october 2 2033 is when the world ends, look it up

I believe you. Why don't the people who got us into this mess fix it? Why is it always pushing it off onto the next generation? Why don't we just get it right; now?

Of course, it's going be hard.

Mark of the beast is 5G and cellphones, fagit.

Tfw no yous

We are close.
Repent, for the End is nigh.

Attached: image.jpg (1275x1650, 350K)

That's dumb.

Cell phones are how the government tracks us though. That one is totally obvious to anyone who isn't retarded.

Also, your thoughts, gentlemen?

Attached: image.jpg (1920x1064, 970K)

there is no end user, only new beginnings

Attached: 1558594540658.jpg (1800x1298, 3.04M)

>NIV
>not edited by kikes

Attached: 1562509464054.png (551x491, 261K)

Nothing ever happens, this will be brushed under a rug and the current world order will continue as it always has.

I KNEW having MOSSAD monitoring our threads was going to pay off sometime! Thanks. Have a drink on me.

Attached: jews 10.png (605x619, 486K)

i'm sure if ayliums were smart enough to make it over here from wherever so far away, they would see we have a Jew problem and come and help us

don't forget the fleet of flying saucers filmed in grand canyon yesterday

>Cellphones are the Mark of the Beast
You don't need a phone to buy, sell, or trade

they created us. we mistook them for gods.
youtube.com/watch?v=8_FmRZEYa1Q&list=PL73F05DF3425D6758

Attached: elohimayylmao.jpg (604x485, 72K)

Show me your
>Wake up in the timeline where the world actually IS ran by a coven of satanic, cannibal, pedophile necromancers working with aliens to control humanity but it all started crumbling when undesirable, racist, social pariah internet autists rediscovered sorcery and accidentally awakened one of the old Gods through meme magic breaking the paradigm and ushering in a new system of global society brought about by shiposts
face

We might actually be getting off the ride, lads

Attached: Everette.jpg (752x492, 40K)

Can you see it?

Attached: 1562122268500m.jpg (1024x591, 98K)

True. It's also not a physical body modification, so it doesn't violate the idiom that the body is our temple. The mark was always a physical change.

My dad says that himself sometimes, that cellphones are the prelude to the mark of the beast, right before he goes off into some insane rant about prophecy.

You have any pics?

You're dramatizing it, but really we're simply going to rediscover our ability to organize and structure our societies.

Attached: 1E842503-31C5-431B-AFAC-277827FFEAF7.gif (662x512, 3.81M)

OK but for real, this time rule 1 is no black people.

Attached: ea_tng25_lorevisor.jpg (694x530, 66K)

I am no longer opposed to this position. Sucks for the smart ones. They do exist.

Weird shit happened in summer 2017 too. We’re still here. Fuck off glowies

This shit is why the Bush's and Clinton's wanted illegal immigration. Can't trace illegals.