Can i be a gay white nationalist?

can i be a gay white nationalist?

Attached: polgbtcm.jpg (957x1024, 112K)

Other urls found in this thread:

aljazeera.com/news/2015/07/sweden-farright-plans-gay-pride-muslim-area-lgbt-150728180328656.html?fbclid=IwAR2RpTSBTmsXbWucgV_ek4Ey1tmeA5YXtHlnUIycvul7KFa6S8jRnJgb384
youtube.com/watch?v=dKCu_A8y1lw&list=PLMFoDoF5WCjivNyZjSOWfzjD4TyFbvqhu&index=131
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes, they will be killed last.

You can be gay
You can be white
You can be a nationalist

>your answer

sure go for it even fags can get sick of kangz n queenz complaining about wypipo

As long as you're notna tranny.
Most mammals have some degree of faggotry within their species.
Don't act faggoty and keep it in your home and I wouldn't care.

not even once

most white nationalists are closet homos anyway so why not?

idk, i would respect you if you fathered white kids

only if you post more

No, because you guys are all fags. There's 10 miles of straight dick that gets posted all the time but you niggers won't even so much as post tummy.

No. Go back with your (((fellow))) whites now.

Yeah why not

Attached: röhm.jpg (250x352, 18K)

Yeah, I'd say so.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-07-08 at 7.12.38 PM.png (648x366, 241K)

Yes, just keep your sexuality to yourself like everyone else does.

Sure I guess but you should still repent, accept Christ, remain celibate and become a true ubermensch tradcon. Homosexuality is a personality disorder caused by abuse and it can be treated.

you can kill yourself too, it always work when you're a fag

i thought that was a prerequisite

Attached: 1508890888212.jpg (498x487, 181K)

what about cross dressing?
it's very different from being a delusional tranny
i know many so you might have something there
i could donate sperm, adopt, or have a surrogate. that pretty all that women are good for these days
i don't post anything cause i'm not some camwhore

They'll just gas you last you ass-kissing suckup.

fuck off to your discord jew tranny

If you're the active party, whatever
If you're the passive party, become a tranny, if you play the role of a woman in bed then you might as well play the role of a woman in the society at large

For now, sure. Enjoy your pointless larp.

yes

aljazeera.com/news/2015/07/sweden-farright-plans-gay-pride-muslim-area-lgbt-150728180328656.html?fbclid=IwAR2RpTSBTmsXbWucgV_ek4Ey1tmeA5YXtHlnUIycvul7KFa6S8jRnJgb384

how dare you to use that disgusting language with the memeflag of deus vult! you disgusting degenerate shit

no. u would disgrace our efforts to secure our future

Yes, but hold back on the degenerate sexual stuff.

Yea. But just because you agree with the politics of white nationalism doesn’t mean that your degeneracy is going to be any more tolerated than the extreme liberal lgtq degenerates. You will still suffer consequences for your actions like AIDS and no children and a broken family. If you happen to be useful enough to the white nationalist movement and keep your degeneracy in the closet maybe you can slide by. But I wouldn’t recommend it. The only thing a based sodomite should be worried about is how to stop being a sodomite and learn to find fulfillment in being a father, a husband, and a strong provider for his family. And to not take dicks in his mouth and ass nor dip his dick in shit or mouths of other degenrate sodomites.

I mean post more /polgbt/

>pic related I'm on the right
I'm slowly redpilling my bf to become a right nationalist as well
Also, keep the degeneracy in the bedroom and don't act like a fag in public

Attached: 26FC5FC9-9AE4-486B-9010-60957E1AA82A.png (784x562, 374K)

We like that. But any self respecting man who is a raging faggot should do that. We had no problem with you while you were private about your sex life. But when you're blowing dudes in the streets of San Fran during a pride march while wearing assless chaps with a dildo up your ass, then there's a problem.

Honestly just keep it to yourself and your couple and I'm fine I guess. Just don't be a raging degenerate like everyone in pride marches or in the lgbt movement (or fucking Milo)

The only redpilled fags are the ones who vouch for monogamy and individualism.

Only if you admit who touched you when you were a child so we can go give them some rope

youtube.com/watch?v=dKCu_A8y1lw&list=PLMFoDoF5WCjivNyZjSOWfzjD4TyFbvqhu&index=131

Yes. Anyone that hates niggers, and sand niggers is okay in my book. I don't care if you like to fuck boy pussy at home. It isnt my business if you're a faggot.

are you a top or a bottom?

white nationalist? sure
fascist? no

It’s honestly fine to race mix as long as you aren’t reproducing. Adopt a white child and raise them to be decent and right wing.

Ofcourse. We need something to hunt.

no. kys at once

Technically yes.

Only if you live a clean and traditional life. Never go near children. Work hard and hate the degenerate fags and trannies.

>can i be a gay white nationalist?
yes

>can i be an obnoxious faggot white nationalist?
no

Attached: ballin.png (386x386, 110K)

been looking for one for a while

sick and disgusting

>t repressed

>Wanting to save your race
>Intentionally taking not only yourself but another white man out of the breeding pool
???

Yes. Join the orgy and kill everyone there

Dilate with a cactus faggot

your only excuse would be if you had a dead wife whom you had children with, your children are grown and moved out, you were diddled as a kid yourself, and only with older men.

Attached: (((middle east))).jpg (720x712, 61K)

just for fuck sake keep it your degeneracy inside you own bedroom unlike these faggots last month

Attached: 1561638570089.jpg (750x747, 235K)

I am

A lot of white gays harbor some pretty white-centric views. There was some clickbait fag journalist a few years back bitching about how racist white people on Grindr were. Some of the responses he got would fit right in on here. Stuff like:

>I don't fuck niggers.
>No thanks. Don't want AIDS

I think there are more gay dudes with """"problematic"""" views than you think. It's just social suicide in the fag community to be anything other than a hardcore liberal.

Attached: Early and often.jpg (480x360, 11K)