Antifa Discussion General - /adg/

Who are these faggots? What do they stand for? Who's secretly funding their protests?

What do you guys think of them?

Attached: MlkkWxdYoDUKgps-800x450-noPad.jpg (679x382, 75K)

Basically
1. People looking for a fight
2. Young white affluent males
3. Military wing of the left
4. Stole your flag and recolored it commie red

they are pussies and traitors, the majority are probably not even native of our countries.

They're modern day nazis trying to make the left look bad

HAHAHAH Yeah man they are NaZis

Commies and Anarchists and stand for them but also fighting Fascism. Funding is the part that I am unsure of.

Hight test guys that make alt-lights hide in their moms basements

Pretty much

why don't westerners have right wing ultra groups anymore?
they're not the brightest bunch but they definitely keep antifa away

Attached: bbbdinamo-18-urukalovicPIXSEL.jpg (765x510, 119K)

It is important to mention how many Nazis are in USA to Europe to see if that is a factor as it could just be that there are more Nazis here.

They’re decentralized

they got fat sjw and tranny in between, which I'm sure most of Atifa guys would rather not have by their side as to not tarnish their looks.

Of course that is not the case with European Antida which is far more serious than the American equivelent

they bash darkies all the time they are definitely supremacists

>Who are these faggots?
Faggots, exactly as you noted.
>What do they stand for?
Faggotry and general leftist retardation.
>Who's secretly funding their protests?
Hmmmmm, I wonder who....

Attached: 260px-George_Soros_-_Festival_Economia_2018_1.jpg (260x366, 24K)

The fat sjws and trannies are used as front-line troops. They just need to stand there while all the white guys throw explosives at the police, and smash peoples heads in.

Attached: BrownshirtsAntifa1.jpg (436x477, 121K)

Pardon me, i meant western yuros. Americans never had radical sports fans. It helps because a whole mass of people put their emblems on display and chant whatever. It's sadly the only way to be as one with your compatriots these days. Normalfags don't like it but they were always intimidated. Now in America some 50 men chant about the yids and that's something to be scared of according to media.

Judging by the replies, pol is one big false flag. All these anons are antifa larping online as stormtrupers.

Did you just realize this?
Jow Forums has been contaminated with lefty retards since they decided "we" are why they lost the 2016 election.
Saddest part for them is, their efforts are in vain and they're losing 2020 again as well.

We do, but ours really could kill people and have. Antifa is at street gang level right now. Right wing groups are at the paramilitary level and warrant National Guard responses.

Attached: 24r45t54g.jpg (1392x1250, 245K)

because the clubs here forbiden them, like they have done to ultras sur, in madrid or to kob of boulogne in paris or even to the far right of sporting lisbon ultras (1143),now they are all casuals. also our countries all filled with immigrants

Checked. This is probably it. I assume most right wing guys are the SHTF prepper type who stockpile guns and shit. They don't want to go face to face with commies not because they are scared, but they only want to do so when they know they can send lead downrange.

Also, things get crazy at these kinds of clashes and they don't want to risk getting in a fight and an assault charge, turning them from a has-gunz to a no-gunz fag.

Ahaha

But those are mostly rural and suburban retards, aren't they? If no groups of thuggish right wingers have gained notoriety over cities, left wingers might feel free to claim the turf.

Just the far right fractions? I knew they went underground but how much? Do they still hang out in pubs or elsewhere?

Sure thing man

>he doesn't know I don't actually believe this

the ends justify the means. it's okay to kill communists.

>rural and suburban retards
Quite the opposite my friend. In order to pull off what these guys did takes a lot of forethought and planning.

Attached: dlu571093.jpg (1380x476, 270K)

It's a meme you dip.

>What do they stand for?

Attached: 2000px-Flag_of_Israel.svg.png (2000x1455, 35K)

Add nazis on that list too

Attached: -jO5cEKjiDDGlSfb5Yl8agnxqo-ruJ2EJ8rl8eiAjEI.jpg (646x621, 111K)

Oh my fucking god I'm about to die XD

No.

That will come later.

It's is, Chris Cantwell is a perfect example of that. The guy was really for all out war and underestimated what he could do. He put too much force on antifa and got destroyed by the courts for it. He was how should I say, too early for the big fight. However there are other guys like him who are much more patient and will come out when the time is right, given that time comes.

Lmao, man stop bullshiting \(- -)\

What is this attacking? Centrists, free speech or ethnonationalists?

As long as nazis can be kept under safe levels and prosecute online and in real life we should be safe from "big fight".

Depends on who you ask, can be alt-right but also very soft deviations of Fashism.

Sorry.

Just kiddin, bro.

Attached: 601.jpg (768x1024, 124K)

If antifa arms up then that is when the right will respond, and I mean the real right. The right will respond in a huge way and everybody coast to coast will know it.

Ok

Arming doesn't always mean they will use it. What the fuck is the "real right".

The real nazi groups, the real 1776er's, the people who seemed to have conveniently dropped off the FBI's radar after 9/11. 9/11 was very beneficial to right wing militias nationwide.

I liken Cantwell & his efforts against the Left sort of like the beer hall putsch — right idea, too early and badly executed.