Genetic diversity is good. Would you have kids with your cousin?

Genetic diversity is good. Would you have kids with your cousin?
We all win when people of different genetics mix and have children. Society is better off. Less retards.

Just look at all white villages in the UK. Full of inbred ugly scum.

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3146070/Mixed-race-relationships-making-taller-smarter-Children-born-genetically-diverse-parents-intelligent-ancestors.html

Attached: 1464732131349.jpg (672x960, 106K)

So go fuck a nigger then. We'll just hang out somewhere else, being "inferior"

Amateur Biologist here. Have you heard of Outbreeding Depression?

Attached: Cetacean Humanoid.jpg (1024x576, 133K)

come to England faggot instead of saying this here.

NO ONE REPLY TO THIS THREAD.

He prefers the weather in Tel Aviv.

I'm the master race, fuck you humans. Novuterans rule!

Niggers and jews are more inbred than whites could ever be
>always accuse others of what you yourself are doing

Cetacean Humanoids rule!

Attached: Cetacean Humanoid.jpg (1280x720, 123K)

Africans are pretty diverse genetically but African Americans and Caribbeans show evidence of Genetic Drift.

Everyone knows incest is some nigger shit, stop projecting your bullshit in an effort to feel better about your inferiority, and instead BE better, if that's possible.

Honestly, I'd fuck Hannah Barron even if we were first cousins. I wouldn't give a shit. I'd cum right inside her pussy and everything.

Attached: KpDabjj.jpg (640x640, 91K)

My id has kkk in it.

Jews are the most inbred people on earth, go preach that garbage in Israel.

I wish I could marry my sister, she is literally the most intelligent woman I have ever met and she's really good in bed. Now she's engaged to someone else and acts like nothing ever happened. Why is life so unfair?

Voice is a little much but damn fine...

>When you got prom at 7 but marrying your brother at 8
nigger cope is the most pathetic of all cope, you are all honestly more embarrassing than your females. The only matriarch society i support is a nigger matriarch society because apparently their females handle the estrogen more sanely than the men. Male niggers are pretty much zoo animals.

You've just discovered the reason for the European IQ drop. Welcome to the club.

Fuck off kike.

I didn't discover it. I knew it all along. That is the agenda that is being pushed.

>Would you have kids with your cousin?
sure why not
my female cousins are all 8/10s

She's a real goddamn woman. Dear lord, I want to have babies with her.

Attached: e47ddba7fec698d1cb28d26b71fa944e.jpg (768x960, 177K)

>Ctrl+F
>third-cousin study
>0 results

you are all shills in a shilljerk thread, you know that?

>Genetic diversity is good. Would you have kids with your cousin?
False dichotomy. But yes, I would have kids with my cousin like old times. It was fine for people like Darwin.

As a Jew you should know all about inbreeding, right?

Attached: honkler zone.jpg (958x830, 111K)

Her voice is just normal feminine? Da fuck is wrong with you?

Dude, Judaism condemns inbreeding. Inbreeding was normative among Roman royalty. Cousin marriages was the most acceptable distance of relationships accepted in Judaism.

Cousin marriage is inbreeding

I’ve fucked my cousin like 100 times. I wouldn’t have kids with her.

>don't breed with someone not related to you for at least 20 generations
>do breed with this literal monkey nigger and make children that will have half your IQ and be riddled with genetic diseases

we need both race mixers and purists to save the white race. Half whites tend to breed with other halfies or with full whites. the whiteness doesnt go away, it just hibernates. After the anti-white war is over all the genetic material can be recultivated and bounce the white population back up.

>1 post by this OP

Attached: 1489715875026.png (1260x2168, 262K)

Mixing a German Shepherd with a Pug will improve the Pug's offspring but not the GSP's. A GSP cannot improve by racemixing, only by finding a GSP from another well bred stock.

No, but please tell me more.

what a stupid post. retarded lefty

wrong. picrelated. sexual reproduction for genetic diversity is in fact a handicap to any species. you've fell for the genetijew. you only cover up bad genes by outbreeding, effecting creating a genetic D-day where 50% of children are born retarded with no chance of recovery. Inbreeding is the only way to weed out genetic anomalies and keep pure.
>pro incest is actually the cure.

Attached: 1562623931644.png (1548x2592, 1.97M)

Meme flags are not taken seriously. This is not just banter between the anglosphere, this guy has a hatred of all whites. Maybe if we knew what country he's from, it would explain his motives more.

Exactly. They lie to whites and say they're putting blacks into their communities to try to boost up blacks (why we should give a fuck I don't know). But that won't happen, blacks aren't going to be boosted up, they're going to drag everyone down to nigger level. This is why the jew uses the nigger's inferiority as a virus to attack societies. The nigger's mere presence is enough to destroy a society by their pure ineptitude alone, let alone the crime, violence, poverty, and low IQ they bring.

>Memeflag
>Links news article and not an actual paper
>Dailymail
>Expects to be taken seriously
Kek

Mutations occur more often than you think so even if you have the best genes ever, inbreeding will surely end up with sustaining bad mutations that are evolutionary disadvantageous. So you need a step or two out of incestous inbreeding but not so far out. Something like within race or tribe. That seems to be evolutionary advantageous. If you really want to maintain the gene pool and keep it of similar size without diversifying it so much, allowing single generations of cousin marriage might do the trick. Like allowing only other gen to have cousin marriage.
So if parents are cousins, no cousin marriage for the kids, and so on. Cousin marriage reduces the gene pool. Perhaps second cousin marriage is okay but I need to look more into that.

> Millions and millions of white people to breed with to avoid inbred children like op
> Literally can survive without existence of niggers let alone marrying them
> But we must all breed with niggers otherwise we die

Where do ye even get this ?

I always here this argument, but if this were true, fucking anyone would be a problem, and not necessarily a problem of close relation, in which case your argument is irrelevant. Incest is wincest, and prohibited for the same reason polygyny is, it creates too much power. Those in power need your children to be dissimilar from you so that you cannot teach them easily.

Attached: 1556566488111.webm (800x600, 2M)

if mixed race kids are superior then why can't anyone ever show any examples of this?