I have grayish green eyes

Am I white? Here's a hint I'm not a kike. But I have a little brown around the pupil. Sometimes people think I wear colored contacts but these are my real eye color. Another Hint. Dad did have brown eyes. Mom blue eyes. I will reveal what I am after guesses.

Attached: 20190521_205533.jpg (2576x1932, 1.18M)

Without shining a light on your eye to make them appear a different color...they are still just a shit brown.

Nobody cares, shitskin.

Nope. They can be seen in regular lighting.

Very similar to Steve Carrels eyes.

You are white, I can tell from the slight blush rather than the eyes.

Another hint.

Attached: 20190307_132610.jpg (2576x1932, 1.43M)

Fake, we all know pol browsers are ugly fat incels.

Attached: 1562619780537.png (675x507, 23K)

I used to get laid. I haven't found any woman worthy of settling down with. I live in LA so that's a problem. I'm not rich, or have a job that deals with beautiful women. I'm a blue collar who works outside hence the minor sunburn. But eventually I do tan. I can land chicks who are 5s. Maybe a 6. The only chicks I really wanted, either ghosted me, didn't call me back, or broke my heart. It sucks. :( I have pain. But that's not the point. White or not?

Here's a hint. I'm part German you faggot on my mom's side who had blue eyes. But was my dad a shitskin?

Attached: grayish green .png (376x309, 118K)

Eye color doesn't matter when you have brown skin and black hair.

The irony. Mexicans are the real fucking goblins

huwhite enough buddy

kek will decide it. If I get repeatng digits you are white

well, OP is not white.

Actually disregard this With the lighting in the first picture you looked 100% spic, but yes, you're white.
And relatively handsome too (no homo)

looks shitskin to me

Are you some sort of Afghan?

Attached: 631AAD95-9AD3-46FF-8C4A-1390F815C644.jpg (700x338, 66K)

Not a Mexican. Lol way off. Y'all give up? I'm half Armenian on my dad's side. Mom is German and Irish. She was a super white lady. Blonde hair blue eyes. Dad is brown hair brown eyes with borderline nigger hair, with that coarse kind of Arabish hair. It's weird. Thank God I didn't get that shit and got a nice set of hair that is thick but soft.

Cool eyes.
Diverse Caucasian genetics 4tw!

I'm 35 and the hairline is holding strong. I look young for my age as does my mom and dad. Thanks my Swedish cuck. :)

The chicks dig it. When I went into the hospital for surgery, the one nurse couldn't stop looking at my dopey sad eyes. Saying how beautiful they were. Wish she wasn't pushing 50. :(

Nope but Tarrant wrote some kind words in my dad's native tongue on his rifle mags. :)

How are Armenian women? Overrated or not?

Yugoslavian?

Annoying And stupid for the most part. But an INTELLIGENT Aryan looking Armenian woman broke my heart in high school.(a bit biased) She was absolutely gorgeous. She looked Russian, blonde hair, blue eyes. We could have had something really I would have been fine marrying her and not having another woman. After that I said fuck that. I date most races now. Even though armo chicks give me the most attention I just don't want it. They had their chance. .

Theses aren't green.

They are grey.

Imagine wanting confirmation from an anonymous right wing board on whether you're white or not lmao

I have the same eye color variation. What is this even called?

Its more green to be honest, but yeah my sister even said they are more gray. She didn't get the same eyes as me. She got brown. But she got a much smaller nose. :( Armenians have big noses a lot of times.

>shiteye

You have similar eyes to me. Hazel eyes mean you are at least part white. I'm a mutt though.

Attached: SeeYou.jpg (965x755, 271K)

For the Lols you leaf. I'm a right winger and I wanna know if I'm a bro. Anyone is invited to right wing politics imo. Niggers, kikes, spics, gooks, all are welcome. I'm just heavily against SJW Marxism and hope minorities wise up to their tricks. Some of them are dumb as bricks and vote for the gibs me dat, but I find it women are more of the problem voting with their stupid emotions over fact. Especially minority women

your eyes are the color of toilet water.
not white

Dj Panz ?

Cherokee and German.

Whiteboy

The way you post tells me we'd most likely hate each other in real life. You come off as someone extremely punchable.

You are half spanish half arab.

I guessed German and Cherokee. I like the Armenian twist though.

Persian, Phoenician, or SE native American decent can produce wicked eye colours. I am German, Irish, Cherokee, Choctaw, and Chickasaw. My eyes are like yours except more of a green where you have the blue.

Same, we are both mutts

Can you just relax. :) no one's punching anyone here. Unless you're an antifa fag

Power to the mutts! I am all for racial purity and will support those who want it. But, mutt is what I am; and proud of it too.

Sweet. The Armenian side gave me wicked long eyelashes which is always a hit with the ladies.

You're either reddit, or intentionally coming off as a faggot to troll easily agitated faggots like myself. Either way, my initial assessment stands.

It's like you can read minds....quick what NFL football team am I thinking about and hurry, think like a faggot.

Hola, and As-Salaam-Alaikum. You are wrong, but that's pretty funny. Irish/Choctaw is closer. A Plains Potato nigger of the highest caliber.

>grayish green
>really brown and gray

lmao, you got to go back pablo.

Green Bay Packers!?

My Cherokee side gave me wicked long eyelashes too. When I was a young tyke the older women expresses jealousy over them. My hair is fine as silk too...that’s my native side. My bone structure and skin tone are 100% Eastern European.

I'm not latino at all. That's lols. You fail. Armenian dad. Mom German and Irish.