"Our Entire Society is One Big Satanic Ritual"

youtu.be/QgWIjqVWREM

You HAVE been keeping up with Mark Passios work right?.... user?

Attached: 05.jpg (1024x768, 996K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hollywood_Masonic_Temple
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nigredo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magic_square#Europe_after_15th_century
youtube.com/watch?v=K2c1siCGv78
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ted_Gunderson
youtube.com/watch?v=MRav-34ufcE
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/14333
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moloch
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: i am fucking white10.jpg (600x697, 210K)

Attached: 06.jpg (1024x768, 235K)

Attached: 11.jpg (1024x768, 430K)

Attached: 12.jpg (1024x768, 505K)

Attached: 13.jpg (1024x768, 498K)

Attached: 14.jpg (1024x768, 618K)

Attached: 15.jpg (1024x768, 490K)

Attached: 17.jpg (1024x768, 341K)

Attached: 19.jpg (1024x768, 302K)

Attached: 24.jpg (1024x768, 578K)

Attached: 26.jpg (1024x768, 645K)

all I have on the elite and their satanic faggotry and child raping

Pic related is a ring with common masonic and Jesuit symbolism. On on side you have
IXXI, 9 (IX) and 11 (XI) being a clear hint towards the occult influence behind 9/11, which was a ritual sacrifice planned for that very day since before they started building the towers 33 years before (33 being an important masonic number)
Furthermore the IXXI can be seen as 2Ms, turned 180 degree to another and put upon the other. From this we propbably get the many MMs around as a tip offs to other masons

Mickey Mouse (Disney even having Club 33)
M&Ms/Marshal Mathers/Eminem
Master Masons
Marilyn Monroe/Manson
JiMMy KiMMel
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hollywood_Masonic_Temple
>Since 2003, the building's theater has been the home of Jimmy Kimmel Live!.[5]

Furthermore the ring could then hint towards MMXX, 2020, maybe even IX XI MMXX, 9/11 2020.
9/11 numerology is also related to the jewish holiday "Tisha Bav" on which both the temples were destroyed which harbored the pillars Boaz and Jachin I mentioned couple of times as the day falls on the 9th day of the 11th month in the jewish calender

Attached: 911 Jesuit Ring.jpg (555x194, 29K)

Damn son you're jewing that maymay lately.

9/11 was a ritual aimed to transmutate the world, destroying the old (world order) and creating a new from its ruins. the phoenix rising from the ashes, shivas cosmic dance of destruction and creation, order out of chaos
The first step is to "destroy", bring everything into its baseform known as Nigredo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nigredo
>In alchemy, nigredo, or blackness, means putrefaction or decomposition. Many alchemists believed that as a first step in the pathway to the philosopher's stone, all alchemical ingredients had to be cleansed and cooked extensively to a uniform black matter.[1]
black matter, like the black monolith, or the black cube which is the 9/11 memorial, a black cube led into the ground.

Next to the WTC, where 9/11 there happened to stand the Hilton Hotel next to it, which is a black monolith.

Now an user pointed out recently the that Kubricks 2001: A Space Odyssey also was published in exactly that year they started to build the first tower and implement the 9/11 emergency hotline, and the name of the movie hints even to the year 9/11 happened. The interesting bit about this is the black monolith in the movie and from what I got (didnt watch the movie) the monolith transformed apes into the modern humans

Attached: wtc hilton.jpg (640x480, 82K)

pic related goes into other occult symbolism in the event, showing it was planned to happen on that day since before they started building the first tower 33 years earlier

Attached: 911 meaning.png (1920x1513, 622K)

Some introduction into the basis of Satanism:

satan (associated with saturn) meant something like "obstacle". everyone had his own satan. someone who incites him to do bad things, a bad habbit, an addiction, anythinghe should overcome. But then there also is THE Satan, Ha-Satan.

6 is the number of man, and his weakness. greed, egoism, egocentrism, all the materialistic desires, and i believe of this plane existence in general (the earth is tilted 23,4 degrees, or if you count from the other direction 66.6 degrees, life, on this planet at least, is made of carbon, the 6th element, with 6 protons, 6 neutrons and 6 electrons. 6 directions in the material realm, north, south, west, east, up and down, 6 sides of the cubes. Think About how molecules and icecrystals form in hexagonal shapes. saturn being the 6th planet with hexagon on its northpole). 666, number of the beast, is going over the top with the materialistic desires, pursuing and desiring only those and making you follow the path of satan.

The black cube of satan is a symbol for this material, 3 dimensional realm, and the time we fear is running out, which will let us die, and which causes us to do harm to others in order to lead a better life ourself. by thus the black cube also symbolizes time and death without either we wouldnt have these earthly desires causing us to do evil.
The 666 could also stand for the dimensions of the cube, 6x6x6, entrapping us in the 6, our weakness and temptations.

Our sole puprose, as i believe it, is to overcome (our) satan, proof we arent easily corrupted wether satan is just a symbol or a real entity. So while this world isnt evil itself, this realm of existence kind of makes the corruption a lot easier. When people worship satan, they dont worship some deity or enthity (well, some do that too). they worship this material world, the materialistic egoistic desires, and themselves.

Attached: Black Cube of Saturn.jpg (840x580, 137K)

Pic related. those 7 circles are called the seed of life.
One interpretation i saw is that its meant to symbolize the creation week, or symbolize the same as the creation week does in the bible
The center being conciousness, that expands to the circle. The conciousness then moves to the border of the circle where it expands again creating the second circle and so on until you got the seed of life. the 6 days of creation around the 7th one, God, the seed of life or whatever you want to call it.
By connecting the points of intersection you gain the (black) cube, as above mentioned symbolizing the material world and as such Satans rule.

I have to say here that the 6, and all these patterns are commonly seen as a positive symbol as it is the blueprint of creation of life, but its only the material part of this, and according to the Bible the source of temptations, the Satan's, which we should work on overcoming with

So in this light atheism is low key satanism as both are about the material, about power, wealth, the flesh.
Christianity is about rejection of the flesh and embrace of the spirit. Where christianity tells you everything is God, thus you yourself too and everything else it means everything is connected to you while satanism and atheism teach seperation. no underlying connections and thus seperation leads to worship of the self, and only caring about the ego.
Where satanists and atheist desire to be blessed in this life and having it comfy christianity tell you you will have it hard in this life, prosecuted and attacked for doing the right thing, so you may have delight in the next live instead

Attached: Black Cube Seed.png (236x225, 33K)

Some connections between Saturn and Satan.
Where as Gods symbolism is around the Sun and light Saturn stands in Duality to this. In example in Alchemy the Sun is Gold, perfection, whereas Saturn is lead (base/ruin)
Saturn being the planet the furthest away from the sun still visible with the naked eye, the furthest away from God.
The 6th planet with the hexagon on its northpole forming the cube. (both satanic symbolism)
Being in greek the embodiment of time and thus ultimately decay and death like Satan, is the source of sin with sin causing our death/mortallity.
The 6s in its seal (pic related)
The 6s encoded in the the Seal of Solomon (6 small triangles with 60° corners) and the hexagon.
Sun is associated with Gold (perfection and the highest) in alchemy as Saturn is Lead (being in ruin and the lowest), polar opposites once again

Pic related then shows clearly who their god is, Satan, this material world and their own ego.
The square in pic related, which incorporates the origin of the Masons Logo is even associated with Saturn
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magic_square#Europe_after_15th_century

Attached: Seal of Saturn.jpg (1381x455, 94K)

youtube.com/watch?v=K2c1siCGv78
around 13 min
states how his info about a CIA kidnapping ring is just ignored, and how the childs are used for sacrifices
this is coming from this guy
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ted_Gunderson
>Theodore L. Gunderson (November 7, 1928 – July 31, 2011) was an American Federal Bureau of Investigation Special Agent In Charge and head of the Los Angeles FBI.
Doesnt mention Masons, but we know they are the ones active in the highest Echolons of the government, so guess who has the power to make the CIA kidnap children shut up the FBI

Bill admits hillary speaks with the dead
youtube.com/watch?v=MRav-34ufcE

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/14333
>With fingers crossed, the old rabbit's foot out of the box in the attic, I will be sacrificing a chicken in the backyard to Moloch . . .
>chicken
>moloch

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moloch
>Moloch (Phoenician: 𐤌𐤋𐤊, Masoretic מֹלֶךְ mōlek, Greek Μολόχ) is the biblical name of a Canaanite god associated with child sacrifice.
>moloch
>childsacrifices

pic related from alefantis instagram
>#chickenlover
>no chicken in sight
>just a kid

man, i really wonder what was sacrificed there. its undeniable that (((they))) are communing with evil spirits

Attached: chickenlover.png (1024x768, 512K)

Mark is a Freemason, why do masons talk openly about these things?

>Mark is a Freemason, why do masons talk openly about these things?

Attached: 010.jpg (1024x768, 142K)

No it's not, The Apprentice was teaching principles of Jesus

I would like more information on this specifically.

Lmao fucking Euro Truck Simulator 2 font

im 9 minutes in to this faggotass podcast and ge hasnt stopped talking about promo codes and tshirts, disgusting

Attached: 16c2c9ffef0845a6af3c25b86bd45771bc0fb090_hq.jpg (640x382, 24K)

Research "The Protocols of The Illuminated Suns of The Golden Dawn". We are living in the end times.

skipped to 18 mins and hes blabbing about himself being a priest
>NOT A HIGH PRIEST
in the church of satan. this guy is such a shitty podcaster. literally minutes later now still blabbing about his own involvement, his LARPing cat alias Rochar. Oh my god what a FAGGOT

well it sure looks like one at this point, let's give the kikes that

>roman Catholicism has remained largely unchanged
>Protestantism has split in to many sects
Fuck his knowledge of Christianity is bad. For one the protestants are a break away from the Roman Catholics and the Catholics have abandoned everything traditional with novus ordo
That being said given he styles himself with a large all seeing eye with the words one great work it is clear that he is a just working the other side of the dialectic. He rarely talks about the kikes and always pushes gnostic garbage.

Are you all recently waken or what?? I'm glad to see some of us Americans have woke up either way

Thanks Mark. Keep up the Great Work. I WANT OUT OF SATANIC CLOWN WORLD

What!? An upside down society full of anxiety, confusion, pain, attention whoring, temper tantrums, frustration and suffering 24/7 for whoever isn't a hardcore golem is a constant collective jewish ritual? COLOR ME SURPRISED!