Why are republicans so sensitive to criticism?

Why are republicans so sensitive to criticism?

Attached: 880EFFBA-1797-4047-ADEB-553B3D7A0E9C.jpg (1536x1825, 1.44M)

Attached: hello i am huwhite19.jpg (450x505, 163K)

good for Trump, he doesn't have to take abuse from some pinko tea sipper

Because we've been letting too many bad people bad mouth us for far too long with zero repercussions. Trump is finally asserting right-wing dominance on the world stage, and not taking shit from anyone.

because fuck you that's why

Obama cancelled a meeting with Durete after the latter called the former a son of a whore

Why are communists such faggots?

A vassal shouldn't insult his overlord, especially when he needs a trade deal after failing at Brexit.

why is op so sensitive to being called a diacord tranny?
>spice goes in options

Commie meme flaggots go first on the day of the birdbot.

That’s because dutard used a racist personal attack.

There immature boomers

I'm saving all the helicopter fuel I can.

Jews>Blacks>Women>Democrats>>>>>>>>>13 year old girls>Republicans

he was only speaking the truth

what did the guy say?

i mean it gets to become quite obvious when youre just a hater of success.

“We do not really believe this administration is going to become substantially more normal; less dysfunctional; less unpredictable; less faction riven; less diplomatically clumsy and inept,” Darroch allegedly wrote in one dispatch.

The paper said the most damning comments by Darroch described Trump, who was received by Queen Elizabeth during a state visit to Britain just last month, as “insecure” and “incompetent”.

Look faggot.

Internal criticism of americans by americans is fine.

But external criticism by foreigners is cunts stepping out of their place.

No one cares about an ambassador appointed by a loser like Theresa May.

Thanks Australia.

If someone talks shit about me behind my back and I find out about it, I gladly cut them out of my life.

Based leaker btw. Whoever it was saw this email and knew it would get this dumb nigger faggot sacked

They're not warriors. They're not fighters. They don't have it in them to go for the throat and rip their enemies arteries out with their bare hands.

Yet.

I don't know. Why are Democrats willing to censor criticism?

Why are commies the biggest boot lickers to their capitalist masters?

You know that UK Ambassador is getting fired anyways right. New British PM usually fires everybody so he or she can put her own people into the position. Why the fuck would Boris Johnson want a holdover from Theresa May to continue to be his American ambassador when Boris Johnson could insert his own loyalist into the position instead. That's what happened with the last 2 British PMs. They fired everybody from previous admins to create their own personal cabinent including hand picked ambassdors. Thereaa May didn't really keep anybody from Cameron for example.

When Boris Johnson becomes PM, expect this UK ambassador to be replaced with Boris buddies instead. Like I said, Boris has no reason to keep anybody from Theresa May's administration around. Besides, even if Theresa May fires this UK ambassador that she appointed, right now, this week, Theresa May doesn't have the political support of her party to appoint anybody new because whoever she picks would just get fired by Boris Johnson anyway. What this UK ambassador just did, just killed his political career as long as Boris Johnson is Prime Minister and he is already 65 years old.

He's fucked.

>ambassador. Only job is to keep good relations with host nation
>pisses off host nation
Nice memeflag. Did you get fired from mcdonalds for pissing off the customers?

Trump should use the CIA to get dirt on that faggot Khan