Would Jow Forums marry and have children with a severely autistic woman?

Would Jow Forums marry and have children with a severely autistic woman?

Attached: confetti.webm (640x800, 951K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bSKVdFL_Zg8&list=PLMFoDoF5WCjivNyZjSOWfzjD4TyFbvqhu&index=66
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

only if she was thicc

Attached: tay transformation.jpg (1242x1279, 200K)

tastefully of course

No, autistic women are too crazy and unstable

Attached: ashtoncookies.jpg (960x960, 99K)

OMG, what a cute dork. Shame the jews brainwashed her

No because I don't want my children to have autism.

No, that's fucking gross

Attached: tardTeeth.jpg (1536x2048, 563K)

Only if she was one of the high IQ spergs.

with that one absolutely yes

Man this is so sad

no, we want a ethnoestate, not a difunctionalestate

all woman are autistic that's why they are good with kids

Also all autists and potatoes should be sterilized so that they don't pass on their defective genes

Attached: autistic_bomber.webm (640x360, 1.62M)

everyone on Jow Forums is severely autistic anyway

this too

Do you want a kiss from shelly?

Attached: tardTeeth_kiss.webm (640x480, 755K)

No.

youtube.com/watch?v=bSKVdFL_Zg8&list=PLMFoDoF5WCjivNyZjSOWfzjD4TyFbvqhu&index=66

Don't care.

Attached: 2019-07-06 08.04.48.jpg (1242x2203, 1.66M)

I would drink her pee out of a shoe

taftaj>>>>taytay

Imagine that thing doing the head motion from that chuckee cheese animatronic.

Attached: 1559775281205.jpg (401x372, 24K)

Fuck you. Poor girl and her family have a hard life and making fun of her genetic misfortune is disgusting. Grow up.

I honestly don't even care about her spergout. all women are like that, they just don't all get recorded doing it.

Im happy that her parents love her

The only acceptable autist

Attached: maga_gril4.jpg (1080x1080, 157K)

that's a man, baby

Back to T_D moralfag

Autistic people are pretty damn redpilled so yeah.

Damn she may a queer loving cunt but that's just adorable and wholesome and I would give her gallons of my turboautist semen hhhnnnnggg

Ideally I'd like to have Asperger's with another Assburger like myself and we can kickstart the master-race of the future together.

Bet she's a great fuck at least

Attached: ashtonpink.jpg (1080x1350, 227K)

She is borderline, not autistic.

Not a girl, it's a defective lifeform that would have been immediately tossed in a dumpster 60 years ago.

Attached: TardTeeth2.jpg (1548x2048, 401K)

Attached: ashtonautistic.png (337x565, 126K)

until you donate to her patreon keep your mouth shut

>having a problem with morality
If morality doesn't matter, then what's the problem with flooding Europe full of niggers and pajeets? There would be nothing wrong beyond "I don't like it."

you do know jews doctors call everyone autistic. thats why some people claim autism isn't even real

Everyone claims to be autistic these days.

Could be your child someday.

agreed

Attached: 1529948940037.jpg (750x917, 745K)

That's not what the term means, newfag

Why are autistic girls so adorable?

Attached: tay autistic.gif (450x385, 3.92M)

If she was one of the ones that can't--or rarely--speaks, then yes.

>why are pretty girls adorable
ftfy

Since they're cute, anything they do is beyond reproach usually

Attached: ashtongoofyface.png (2880x1440, 1.85M)

I bet she ends up making more money than a lot of us starring in horror movies and shit

kill yourself unempathetic subhuman

AIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 32412351.jpg (275x183, 6K)

>If morality doesn't matter
Morality is perspective and culturally based you stupid nigger, hence why importing shitskins who cant get past gluing grass together with shit for literal mudshit housing will never not stop raping white women.

If it were, I'd immediately give it a 4th trimester abortion. Why would you keep something like that?

I...I still love her, boys.

Attached: taytay1.webm (640x640, 1.31M)

I would want to euthanize a child like that. What's the point of investing my resources into raising that? It can't have healthy children or benefit me/society in any way. It's entire existence resolves around being a waste.

She needs to stay out of politics

Attached: taylorswiftloser.png (618x210, 81K)

I worked with special ed kids in high school as a volunteer, and while I enjoyed the experience I received and the joy that came with it I would not recommend trying to date a severely autistic person. What you all believe to be autism is in fact just human nature, it seems autistic now because just about everyone and their mother has been stripped of theirs. However, autism is a spectrum, and if you have a real connection with someone who has mild autism then love them for who they are and just be patient with them and make sure they know you're there for them always.

Yes

Attached: images.jpg (139x363, 16K)

If you had any real sympathy you'd want to put her out of her misery if she consented to it...I'd be heartbroken if that was my child desu

reminder

Attached: 1557175107662.jpg (1024x1006, 122K)

Misplaced empathy is the greatest flaw of white people.

You deserve to die alone and childless being abused by niggers smelling of cabbage in your old person's home.

Id fight wars for tay tay

I thought she was based until a few months ago when she started shilling for faggots

Attached: taylor_swift_hitler.jpg (576x768, 81K)

I want to lick Taylor's Pussy and suck her beautiful feet all day long

SO KILL HER AND END HER/THEIR SUFFERING

absolutely

Attached: tayfeet.jpg (636x382, 42K)

Her feet are pretty ugly desu.

>greatest flaw
>the moral high ground
Just because your country fucked itself brutally in the arse by industrializing nigger-tier brutality doesn't mean we should all look for better ideas and abandon kitschy tribal bullshit forever...OH WAIT, YES IT DOES

>lol germany

I have a feeling she'll find a hyper thirsty fetish fag in the not to distant future that will knock her up and pass on those incredible disgusting genes, she should be sterilized now just to make sure that doesn't happen cus it will, I am a thousand percent such monster is already jerking off to this video's of her

yes

Wew I want to sniff her feet

Attached: sniff sniff.jpg (1600x842, 104K)

jesus christ man, I was eating

Garbage bait.

yeah, most normies are so boring, and they are the real retards and autists are normal

why doesn't she have a rich handsome guy yet, breeding more white republicans, dig that gold woman

autists are the next step in human evolution

Because she's insane and nobody wants to put up with her except desperate retards like Baked Alaska.

I want her to fart in my face

Amerishart strikes again.

honestly no. if your lucky you'll only breed daughters but god forbid you get a son you'll end up on kron 4 in 15 years

what a load of shit gold digging women are almost always closet nazis and a bit crazy

Look at her ass.
She's either got padded underwear or butt cheek implants

Is it legal to not have that face fixed via surgery?

She has borderline personality disorder and takes meds because of it. She's not "a bit crazy", she goes bat shit insane from one moment to the other for no reason. Not the normal woman kind of crazy, the cutting herself with a knife crazy.

meh, she looks fine to me you faggot

Won't be too long before she hits the wall. She ought to get married fast.

Attached: taylor-swift-mom-today-150409_dd3944c9ffaee176e03e4cebc05654ec[1].jpg (2500x1407, 1.55M)

>borderline
>she looks fine to me
Are you retarded?

Im barfing

>i can tell how she behaves from a picture
retard

If JF can, why not us?

>no "daddy's little princess" t-shirt

ok so all the anime girl behave like this...so either she is real life waifu or all anime girls are fucking autistic

there's a "mental illness" for everyone these days so (((they))) can sell drugs to them
she's fine, im a good judge of character

What the fuck are you talking about. KYS.

>or all anime girls are fucking autistic
They're created buy Japanese guys, so yes.

She cut herself with a knife in the middle of an apartment while screaming constantly because she didn't like that guests where there. The police had to be called. It's on stream.

God damn, abortion is really sometimes more humane choice.

>Fuck you. Poor girl and her family have a hard life and making fun of her genetic misfortune is disgusting. Grow up.
no, disgusting christcucks chose to make hjer live a life of existence

imagine thinking forcing that thing to live is "moral"
so much for muh objective morality lmao

I married a severely disabled girl and had four kids with her. Hers are acquired disabilities - so it doesn't count the same as autism. She put her life at risk every time she got pregnant. Demanded that she bear my kids. She has difficulties with some of the simplest things, cries about her condition, and has a lot of life threatening health problems... but I love her more than anything! I sacrificed jobs, wealth, the easy life, and my own health to give her and the kids better lives. And I'm not sorry not regret a thing.

If she's worth $320m, sure.