Why are millennial women more interested in being "dog moms" than having actual children?

Why are millennial women more interested in being "dog moms" than having actual children?

Attached: dog-mom.jpg (2700x1800, 1.47M)

feminism

you can just get a puppy. you can get them instantly and for free. they're low maintenance. it's easy.

compare with starting a family in 2019

because you can fuck your dogs without going to jail but you can't fuck your kids not yet anyway

Children used to be good for something but now their arern't.

It has always a lot easier to get a fucking dog.

They are selfish, immature, hate white people and do not want to reproduce.

Attached: 1558708803697.jpg (630x800, 119K)

They are trash that look like humans

Yep that's the Canadian answer.

jewish feminism
jewish materialism
jewish multiculturalism
jewish hedonism

who are all the purveyors of this degeneracy? its the fucking jews

Honestly, you aren't fucking them hard enough

Attached: 22.jpg (1080x1166, 104K)

My god do I utterly love millennial women. Super cute, quirky, and cute-awkward in bed.

Attached: MW.jpg (850x476, 45K)

because they think they won't be a fault for injury or death of another animal or person for their ha;f-assed if any at all training

is that TV's Jazz Jennings?

They recognize that reproducing is the most selfish and destructive thing you can do

I was staying with some friends(a couple) few weeks ago and they have 3 dogs, 2 absolutely fucking insane and one angel. The 2 would constantly start barking at absolutely fucking nothing(we were in a house in a middle of a forest) and would not stop for at least 10 minutes straight no matter what you did to them. They had no fucking training whatsoever, would beg at the table when you would eat, and would try to climb on the kitchen counter when you were making food no matter how many times you would yell at them.

But that's not that bad, the worst part, THE WORST PART, as how those people were "talking" to the dogs. They would say shit like:
>"your sister just wants to play with you"
Yes, "sister", and they were all different breeds.
>"aren't you just the cutest little puppies?"
They were all more than 3 years old.
>"X is just a tiny bit spoiler, aren't you little puppy?"
Talking to a dog that is 5 years old and goes absolutely fucking apeshit at the tiniest sound and the last word I would use to describe it is cute.

And these people were in their late 30s and married for already 6 years...
They are good people, but fucking hell...

Attached: pasta la vista.jpg (446x435, 19K)

Creepy dude

They are fucking those dogs. Take the dogpill.

Dog owners have become the niggers of pet owners. These people practically worship dogs and snap at you if you say ANYTHING that might offend them. I like animals but holy shit it's just a dog quit treating them as if they are human or MORE than human.

Attached: 1562416555864.jpg (494x484, 22K)

It gets worse. My local vet believes "healthy at every size". It's clearly motivated by greed.

*White millennial women

Latinas are having kids

Because they FUCK their dogs.

All women do this.

no lmao its one of my fraternity brothers