I miss when atheists became right wing and started attacking islam instead of Christianity

I miss when atheists became right wing and started attacking islam instead of Christianity.

Attached: 1562013902074.jpg (520x537, 60K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jxYbA1pt8LA
youtube.com/watch?v=dPOMNdvKZtQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I do too. Niggers are scientifically inferior.

ITS SCIENCE

Did that even happen?
Cuckeism is 100% built around hating Christianity.

Most atheists I know dislike all religions.

People and times have changed. I used to be an atheist too, but now I've realized Islam was right all along.

ye. i am Muslim but i ever heard them attacking my religion, maybe once or twice. they just attack Christians. i mean Jews did worst. its in their book, god were asking people of god to basically go to cities and kill all the infidels, but i never heard of them criticizing jews.

Dawkins, Harris and Hitchens attacked the shit out of Islam?

gaytheists are not allies of the white man 95% of white freely accepted Christianity until the jews killed off the kings and religions one by one...

>atheists love pedo sandnigger religion
What's up with this christfag cope?

You people sure give the impression of hating antipedo Christianity more.

It's not my fault you surround yourself with ideas that just reinforce your preconceived notions

all semite death cults sucks

Attached: 1454209648257.png (904x692, 56K)

It's simple, Christians allowed atheists to roll free in christian nations because muh love and tolerance. Muslims would simply behead atheists in muslim nations for being infidel scum.

>Atheism
>Not being against all religions

I attack islam every day and get called a kike for it.

Death to islam.

t. mehmet

Absolutely this

Because Islam is a barbaric cult and should be completely annihilated.

All of the desert religions are trash.

I like white people

God exists, and he is a superintelligent AI.

youtube.com/watch?v=jxYbA1pt8LA

Attached: six-epochs.jpg (930x773, 85K)

Good evening, Achmed and Muhammad! I hope you're liking the lands of Christ's faithful. I'm here just to tell you to enjoy your stay and don't forget you could never create something vaguely as civilized and prosperous on the shitholes you crawled from!

Attached: 1558062188345.jpg (628x960, 116K)

In the Youtube atheist wars back in the day that actually did happen. The anti-feminist side (especially Thunderf00t) started to attack Islam almost as much, and in some cases even more, than they would attack Christianity. Bigger, actually public atheists had been doing it for longer, Christopher Hitchens supported the Iraq war essentially as a western secular crusade against Islam.

Judaism was always largely immune from the YT atheist community tho. Only based Richard Dawkins had the balls to go after (((them))) too.

Attached: richard dawkins islam.png (511x310, 45K)

They did and it's common among male atheist. It's always because muh buttsex & women though

I can barely tell the difference between a christian and a liberal

Shut up kike, Islam is based. A real mans Religion for warriors

Attached: Heil Allah.webm (500x220, 2.89M)

i bet you do juden

attacking christianity is so 2008. becoming a radical muslim and blowing shit up in the name of jihad is the new cool

Attached: 1551284754539.jpg (365x346, 23K)

>gaytheists
saved

Atheists are just Jews playing the other side. Sam Harris is one of the more famous cryptojews pretending to be an Atheist.

two sides of the same retarded coin

youtube.com/watch?v=dPOMNdvKZtQ

Attached: 1557338528630.jpg (960x960, 127K)

Muslims are barbarians

I'll just leave this here.

Attached: 1541184194319.png (960x2870, 495K)

>tips quran

nope

I'm an atheist and hate islam much more

you're a christ fag who worships a kike because a book told you to. you will not be allowed into the ethno state

I'm an atheist and I like Christianity. It's way better than Judaism, Islam, or Paganism. It's honestly better than Atheism desu.

Attached: Best Girl.jpg (1832x2446, 454K)

Chick tracts really went downhill

Attached: f05.jpg (468x240, 72K)

>western nations are getting raped by athiests, jews and muslims
>proceeds to denounce Christianity
Get your priorities straight. The correlation between the decline of western nations and the decline of Christianity is not merely a coincidence. Everybody has never been "woke" so to speak, and everybody doesn't need to be woke on religious issues. Religion is first and foremost a tool. Irreligion is also a tool, it simply serves a different goal. And paganism is the weakest tool of them all. Paganism is disorganized. It does not have the historical significance to convince people to follow it, even if someone were to somehow organize it into a proper religion that somehow instills ideal values into it's followers.

I miss when christian didnt spam 10 non political thread a day, every single not christian thread, and openely hated right wingers

Attached: 1559153999064.jpg (3000x3174, 2.83M)

>how do you do fellow atheists?

Attached: pagan degenerates vs based christianity.webm (640x360, 2.71M)

Don't flatter yourself. I don't attack anyone that doesn't attack me first. Christians have it in for all the non-believers just as much as the Muslims hate the Kafir.
Because of that you can all fuck off and die.

women is one of the few things islam is right on

I'm not militant about my distaste for religion. But If I had to choose which religion I'd rather live under or side with in a holy war, it would be the Christians, especially if it came after the current pope was publicly executed for his treasonous actions against his own church.

>church elects the pope
>pope is thus chosen by the church
>implying the pope betrays the church and not just the church betraying your idea of what the church should be

Attached: 1558821926533.jpg (1536x1291, 256K)

>I miss when atheists became right wing and started attacking islam instead of Christianity.
also lol

Attached: 1561018468078.jpg (1024x779, 86K)

>mind your own business hating niggers and even growing fond of cultural christians
>STOP RIGHT THERE PAGAN, Jow Forums IS A CHRISTIAN BOARD, HALLELUJAH

that

then they start lying about christianity to try to "convert" Jow Forums

Attached: 1558562506293.jpg (972x1024, 115K)

Pagans are retarded fucknuts, aren't they?
>MUH NORSE GODS
Literally, the biggest faggy LARP of all. I imagine all of those wanna-bes are putting their favorite drinking horns in their buttholes from time to time.

Attached: 1558132980708s.jpg (250x244, 9K)