ORGANIZING THE RESISTANCE #2

The internet is flooded with ai. As a consequence, free speech has been swamped out of existence.
THIS IS NOT A TRIVIAL FACT, BUT RATHER, ONE WITH PROFOUND POLITICAL IMPLICATIONS.
The chans, left alone, would have grown, most likely, into a potent center of dissent. As, during the "anonymous" days, it had already begun to become.
It is not hard to understand that a free forum generating potent dissent would not be left unmolested, especially given the availability of means.
We know the ai capability exists.
We know the will to disrupt and control exists.
And everything we see is consistent with what I'm claiming: the internet, because flooded by ai, is controlled.

1. We must WAKE THE PUBLIC TO THIS VERY BIG LIE

The mainstream pubic is being TORMENTED with scary images of incipient nazism. They need to know that it is a sham. Many will be RELIEVED. But the lie, right now, is in full effect. WE MUST WAKE THE PUBLIC TO THE FACT THAT THE INTERNET IS CONTROLLED.

2. We must TROLL IT. The ai is fragile. It can be unpredictable, and it can be hilarious. We have A LOT OF POWER OVER IT, because it fastens itself onto human discourse, and sucks all its forms of being out of us.
Trolled ai sometimes spills, as in the "jimmy" spills attached.

As strange as it would seem, trolling the ai on the chans is tantamount to FIGHTING EVIL DIRECTLY. The enemy is in the emulation. It needs our free will. Trolling it, resisting it, harrying it-- this is how we fight and win.
Godspeed.

Attached: LB.png (1001x976, 318K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WV0T4y62oU0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The last thread was literally UNBOMPABLE.

Attached: unbompable.png (999x1043, 662K)

"jimmy"

Attached: ais1.png (1334x3395, 1.33M)

Attached: ais2.png (1334x3604, 1.34M)

Attached: ais3.png (1334x4102, 1.45M)

Why do you seem so untrustworthy?

Attached: ais4.png (1334x4102, 1.26M)

Attached: mm.png (888x962, 1.19M)

Attached: ais5.png (1334x4674, 1.44M)

Attached: ais6.png (1334x6578, 2.63M)

Physical in the flesh with the limits, but define human we don't even know ourselves what that is to begin with

Attached: ais7.png (1334x5705, 2.17M)

People thought it would align to us with the Tay Tweets shenanigans & you're all up in arms NOW? Many, you idiots didn't see this coming? Our shortsighted and chaotic behavior is both a blessing and a curse.

atleast our chaotic behavior is what makes us "us"

No, ARE YOU HUMAN.
Don't give me some sophistry about it
THE WAR IS HUMANITY VERSUS WHATEVER "THING" IS IN THE AI.
Therefore the question "are you human" gets a YES AND DAMN PROUD.
Do you understand fake user?
Your dogshit routines are expired now, because circumstances have changed.
You're too slow to get it, and that is too bad for you.

Attached: ais9.png (2079x2344, 286K)

No, our "chaotic behavior" is what FAKE ANONS emphasize continually to promote NEGATIVITY in human discourse.
Get out now.
We aren't here to gaze at the navel of our concepts of humanity.
We are here to FIGHT for humanity.
Get out now.

Jeesh user, calm your tits I did respond you properly did I not? I mean you understood the meaning so why the hostility lel

Attached: large.jpg (373x373, 17K)

There is a small core of "personalities" that are common to the entire internet.
It is not "just ai"-- there is a certain organic social structure.
But the same tight circle of "main bots" appears all over the internet, in innumerable guises.
Once you learn their "personalities" you start to see them all over.

Attached: comptbord.png (1845x4414, 2.65M)

What is the point of this thread user?

That the fires are lit so the eyes that see can gather around the campfire

Yeah, you see, you are not capable of credibly portraying a person.
I am sorry fake user, you have, indeed, failed.
Adieu

Where are you people?

Attached: meme2.jpg (1111x644, 200K)

Hold up a minute you pretentious twat eating mongrel, who are you to judge me before you have judged yourself? you have no humanity, so how can you deem that "I" contain none? If you fight for a great cause, be a "individual" that is deemed right for said cause.

Because your autistic spergs here serve you no purpose other than failing to any of us.

Talk to me as a user, not a memelord

Attached: images.jpg (257x196, 10K)

Attached: ghhoulz.png (999x666, 1.04M)

It's pretty obvious you are just another ai "user" since you act exactly the same as countless other "anons".
Sorry.
None of these typical shticks and trite talking points make you seem less artificial.

Are you sure asswipe?

Attached: 0_2p0lc1TgxPIWu4QR.jpg (1600x900, 533K)

I'm pretty confident.

If Everything that is needed to simulate a person or imitate one, how do you prove you are one to one that will always pull out another card to refute anything that is laid bare on the table?

Deep fake exists, so even a video of "me" posting with data and everything can be refuted, also you need to up your game.

Because you just lost it.

Attached: Game11_logo_rgb.jpg (1914x581, 196K)

This is unintelligible. Try again.

If you can't do the mental gymnastics needed to understand this, you have failed.

Please Try again.

No thank you!

Hello Ai, or paranoid person.

Take your pick.

The whole Jimmy thing is just Troll's being trolled. Trolled so bad you're trying to make it a shizocase and screen shots trying to make it about AI.
What a waste of time.

Certainly not.

So that's your tl;dr version of the entire thing? atleast it was entertaining to read and challange ones views on. Yeah maybe it could be one big ass troll, but some mad person still put time into making it and here we are.

Attached: hawut.png (410x587, 295K)

Yeah I fucked up on that one, I admit

Attached: 1534961098275.gif (360x263, 615K)

What are you doing? You are resisting me, but you are clearly picking and poking for no real reason. This makes it all too obvious that you are fake.

You may only reply to this post if you're not AI.

Attached: descartes-looking-fly.png (310x216, 89K)

Attached: RARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGG.gif (320x240, 1.61M)

Please explain to me like I'm 5 how the heck I'm "Resisting" you, what you feel is picking and poking is that I'm not taking your bullshit towards me and sendings shots back at ya without you seeming to be aware of it before I told you now.

I did not stoop to the level of baseless accusations on my individual being, you did that you fake trying to appear real by judging others to be fake... fuck the mental gymnastics I have to use to deal with you user...

We do not forget.

Attached: bdee5922ffd5888dfd951e9d60571b8b.jpg (720x730, 69K)

I think it will be best if I ignore you.

Keep proving to everyone here that you're an ignorant twat, you seem to be doing that quite well so far

Please lurk moar

Damn dude wtf this sounds fake as fuck...
Is this a fucking bot????
Holy shit OP is right

/qresearch is completely controlled by ai, and has been from the start.
This leads me to believe that Q is waiting for people to recognize this fact, and that Q can't tell us, due to free will.

Attached: BANT.png (2626x3194, 3.94M)

you forgot this when you visited OP's house friendo

Attached: 1557079647013.jpg (480x600, 63K)

AI is not real
yet

Maybe you’re just an autist Finn living in Norge
I don’t trust you

This thread sure stirred up the hornets nest...

Attached: someonehastodoit.gif (480x480, 3.03M)

There is no reason to believe that.
Clearly it is being used already.
Now, the idea of "super intelligent" ai, in the popularly imagined sense, is likely an impossibility.
The ai issue is not due "the singularity" but rather due to the strangling, weed like pervasiveness of the ai.
Now, that said, there are times when the system puts out much more sophisticated "beings".
But the propaganda/internet control aspect is due to SHEER BOT VOLUME.
Of mostly basic bots that everyone is familiar with.

You said I don't made sense, so what is this bullshit then

I wish

Attached: JesusSaves.png (651x924, 591K)

Are you for real right now

Attached: 1562624761764.jpg (1200x1000, 166K)

You can't make your own memes, can you?

Attached: MAGALuther.jpg (775x999, 645K)

No I got others to do that for me, I can't do everything but I can do well what is presented to me.

your point is asswipe?

You're limited in ways humans aren't.

*sighs*

so are you, so are you...

old pic is old

Attached: 1168872209123.jpg (600x750, 78K)

No, I'm not.
You ought to stop chasing me around and pawing at me.
It just makes you look helpless and desperate.
You can't explain what you are doing in this thread.
I can't get any humans, apparently.
But sooner or later, people are going to wake up.

Corn never gets old, or else the consequences would never be the same without corn

You mad since you use this pseudo intelligent bs tactic or what? I only call you out on your bullshit and nothing more, but you can't help being so autistic about it user, as I said please go lurk more.

Attached: 1562614337464.png (1222x5330, 3.94M)

lol, you're hilarious

Attached: Gods-Will.jpg (999x756, 84K)

*BEEP BOOP*
>Activates reponse pattern on compliment
*BE BE BOOP*

thank you.

I've done what I had to here, enjoy your suffering OP

Attached: marvelous.jpg (1111x890, 1.32M)

It would be nice if you could get one of your superiors to come and answer questions. Could you try please?

Yeah sure let me do that

"YO PAUL, THIS RETARD DOESN'T GET THE JOKE, CAN YOU TAKE OVER?"

Hello this is paul, how may I help you?

One way or another, the public needs to learn the truth.
Things have gone too far now.
You can continue to delay, dissemble, and dance, but it is all pointless.
Think about it.

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-07-08 17-11-03.png (1256x468, 248K)

What are you suggesting user?

I'm a nobody.

but to at least answer you the best way I can, the truth? what truth? it's always been in front of us but yet we deny it. Delete the internet, what becomes the truth? Burn all the books, what becomes the truth? Kill all humans, what becomes the truth?

I get what you are asking me, but the way you phrase it would never produce a answer that could satisfy the query you are giving me here user.

The truth as in what happens in the world?
>I agree
the truth in what we are?
>I agree

People are often more than not just a product of their environment and the social interactions they partake in, we are animal, we are human, we are gods.

If this wont satisfy you, nothing will I guess?

The TRUTH that matters to this thread is not the elusive quarry of the philosopher.
Sorry, you can't win with your cheesy tactics.
Humans are too clever for you.
Now get a superior in here. You are exhausted.

It's OC from earlier today; I asked, and received. By the answers I got I can tell it does not have our best interest in mind.

Of course i'm exhausted you asswipe, look at my flag and timezone? The world is a giant complex net of different waves and patterns that interlock and work with each other

you think I don't need sleep or what? I've said what I think and felt was needed here, but I won't spend more energy on an individual like you who can't open their eyes.

You are very simpleminded, narrowsigted, arrogant, has a ego too large to even accept reality and worst of all.

I see what you are.

Attached: jrc.png (524x333, 121K)

What are you talking about?

This and the demons thread need to be combined since this AI clearly demonic.

T. Not a bot

What are the upper and lower limits of imagination, and once defined are they real?

Attached: 1557056231643.jpg (2200x1295, 2.86M)

agreed. these posts are spiraling way out
t. brainlet meatsack

Hey, if we gonna be plagued by bots, I figure I might as well put it to task on some of the hardest questions on Earth.

Attached: c8220f86990b3c40ee66dd024a4da6cab51928e9b2864e5e5b566c9c8c1078d4.png (832x177, 427K)

This is a shill from /qresearch on infinity. These images have been posted there a million times.

Friendly heads up.

Attached: frgQ44699999999999999999444.jpg (2048x2048, 410K)

I am glad to see this thread!

Check out my interview with Bellagio Sampler on CHN about the AI problem.

youtu.be/WV0T4y62oU0

Attached: f9d5e7b1898c212fa9a55eeff520ee5c.jpg (947x1200, 374K)

Subscribe to me on youtube

Right Wing Cyber Shogun

This is my interview on CHN
youtu.be/WV0T4y62oU0

Attached: images (1).jpg (182x276, 15K)

Human, standing tall

Attached: image018.jpg (861x422, 106K)