What is the definition of Gypsy?

I see euro-bros throw the word around and have seen the cinematic take on gypsy's. But what is a gypsy? Are they in every euro-country?

Attached: Gypsy.png (221x346, 145K)

Is it an ethnicity? Or a lifestyle?

>But what is a gypsy?

another name for a family who steals together

A Med with 20% Indian streetshitting genes concentrated in Romania

Beautiful Eastern European women who sing, dance, and may steal some change and your heart along the way.

Attached: D8FCF347-AF95-491F-99D6-E75453301950.jpg (438x750, 47K)

They have a paper cup as their left hand and are, when awake, sitting outside your local store begging.

Gypsy is just another word for Romanian.

Both.
They're really shitty descendants of POOs and they're usually thieves and/or beggars.
Human refuse.

Do you ever "accidentally" kick one?
Inaccurate.
There are white Romanians.

Nice picture, but actual Roma Gypsies (meaning excluding Irish Travelers) are literal pooloos from India and look like ugly, brown goblin people.

Attached: fart3-0d0688d.jpg (960x413, 30K)

No, I don't. I do always tell them to go to hell though.

basically The Horde from WoW but slightly more human looking

Literal poos from Northern India that came to Europe a long time ago. Varying degrees of non-poo admixture. Really just a scummy people. In Finland they don't cause much trouble other than draining welfare. They'll mostly bother themselves, niggers & working class whites that are dumb enough to interact with them.

Of course they steal anything they can but it's mostly hilarious. Even shitlibs are gypsy aware. They don't like talking about it but they all know.

No they aren’t. Does this beauty look like she has a drop of pajeet in her? Gypsies are Eastern Europeans, not pajeets. How can the most beautiful women in the world can be descended from the ugliest?

Attached: A1D6C5B9-9531-4ED4-B38B-733F572EA912.jpg (720x479, 52K)

>Even shitlibs are gypsy aware
Must be nice being you.
They have a lot of ammunition against Swedes because we used to segregate them and sterilize them, etc.

She clearly looks like she has a big drop of pajeet in her senpai

It's fact, not opinion, that Gypoes came from India.
And yes, she does look like a POO.

Gypsy are one of indian subcastes that was exiled for something and roam over Eurasia stealing shit from people ever since.
If you haven't interacted with them, there's good way to understand how disgusting they are - see, nobody really likes kikes, but persecution of them in 3rd reich still considered tragedy. So, gypsies were treated exactly like kikes back then, but not a soul in a whole world shed a tear for them.

I thought Gypsies where just like the Tweaker white trash in America, they sure do follow all the same characteristics.

romanians often look like this.

Attached: romanianwomen.jpg (1400x933, 231K)

Like ugly witches?

don’t forget the inbreeding

Doesn't look clearly pajeet unlike the other one. I don't recall saying anything positive about Romanians anyway.

yes

romanians often look gypsy asian.

Attached: romanigger.jpg (1080x1080, 149K)

Attached: ilie-stan-fb.jpg (860x675, 91K)

Just swarthy near eastern farmers, like half of Europe.

t. never seen pajeets before. They look nothing like Gypsies.

Attached: 0678C937-6552-489A-9879-3BE94A1FC311.jpg (818x1024, 181K)

That woman is fucking beautiful.

>warthy near eastern farmers, like half of Europe.
nope, she looks turkish.

these women also have 50% gypsy ancestry. They're also romanian

Attached: romanian3.jpg (1024x682, 69K)

what about this gypsy? he's romanian too, how white does he look?

Attached: meixcanromanian.png (870x602, 708K)

t. dumb mutt that thinks all pajeets are some 100% dravidian pseudo negroids

Attached: Stop.png (1406x176, 22K)

Looks tanned Eastern European.

Do they demand reparations?

t. pajeet. You’ll never be European like these lovely ladies of the night!

Attached: 8CFF3D3D-E84A-45E0-9585-12887A55E91C.jpg (700x1050, 438K)

No, but they've gained a kind of immunity.
You can no longer (rightfully) call them thieves.

Nice find. Damn 1500 years ago over 70% of males being from a single lineage. That's like an invasion.

And I’m Santa Claus.

Attached: 1537413008498.jpg (446x552, 97K)

Is there a historical reason they left India? Where they being persecuted or just looking for something better?

kek I like Vee

true, romanians look very european, just like this romanian man who looks arab.

Attached: WbslcIny3zI.jpg (2101x935, 271K)

>But what is a gypsy?
The guys who were bellow the untouchables and were kicked out of india

2/3rd of gypsy children are diagnossed to be mentally retarded, they have 70 iq as adults, 100% of their income comes from petty theft, they live in dens of trash

why
fuck you

Attached: 1559016415060.gif (480x270, 3.35M)

romanians are the gypsies.

He doesn’t look Arab at all.

who wants to bet this in a Hungarian with a memeflag?

Attached: George_Enescu.jpg (603x458, 118K)

ok

Attached: 1-60743685.jpg (320x250, 33K)

Gypsies are a plague, Russian brother said it best tat nobody cared when Hitler tried to wipe them out.
Dad owes apartment complexs, manager rents to gypsy. Within two weeks Trask in front of place, next they have to many cars, assigned parking. Filthy kids are in the pool, clean crisp was turns the color of tea after the little shits get in. On of the renter beat one of the little criminal offspring. Then beats dad into ground. Easily 10 complaints a day about them. First of the month they do not have rent, start eviction. 35 days later the Sheriff comes out and removes them. Dad had large dumpsters to throw all their shit in, 4 guys cleaned it out in an afternoon. Had to tow off 2 cars that they left. Sued dad, with fucking idiot legal aid attorney. Shit skins did not show up for court, attorney wanted a delay, Judge dismissed.
My advice is have nothing to do with them.

He doesn’t either.

White trash

Attached: romanca.jpg (960x960, 228K)

The Sasanian (a Persian dynasty) King Bahram, learned that the poor in his realm could not afford to stop working in order to enjoy the finer things in life, like the ability to sit and enjoy good music. He was distraught over this and so he asked the King of India to send him ten-thousand flute players. When the musicians arrived to Bahram’s kingdom he gave them each an ox, a donkey, and a wagon-load of wheat so that they could live off of his land and play music for his peasantry - but, as you can probably imagine, that is not what happened.

Those pesky flute players ate the oxen and all of the wheat in just one years time instead of learning to work and grow their own food. They came back to King Bahram starved to the bones, begging at his feet for more food. The King was so enraged with their actions that he refused them anything more and demanded that they leave his realm to perpetually roam the Earth and starve.

>there is an explanation of sorts that has been retold for centuries in “epic poem” fashion across India and the Middle East which uses semi-mythological means to describe the origin of the Romani people. Known as the Shahnameh legend - it goes like this;
This sounds something similar that they would lie about and scheme nowadays.

it doesn't sound out of the ordinary or not expected of them
they don't produce, they entertain

CHER IS... oh yeah. well..

is that a mix between mongolian and turk and they never gave up the yurt?

>exiled
thats a lie. they are just a band of poos that migrated out of india. there is no evidence of them being exiled or of them being low caste.

it's all pajeet lies so goyim wont treat pajeets like gypsies.

dont fall for the pajeet lies.

gypsies are exactly the same thieves as pajeeets

Magic

>Inbred
>Travellers with no homeland (by choice most of the time.)
>Thieves & cut-throats
>Pagan'ish or jews

God I fucking hate this post because it is such obvious bait but I can't help myself.
Here's your fucking (you)

this