This was a comment on a twitter post about a petition to cancel “Black” Ariel

This was a comment on a twitter post about a petition to cancel “Black” Ariel...

What’s up with this trend of lefty white women hating on their own race.
It gives me secondhand embarrassment and i generally don’t understand the mindset?
What i can see are Low IQ dumbasses trying to score social points from black people so they can fit in with them, it seems to be a trend on Twitter.
What’s your opinion on ‘people’ like this?

Attached: 4303FB31-598B-403E-8EBA-FC6BC17E746B.jpg (1024x1024, 520K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2014/12/08/caught-on-video-berkeley-rioter-knocks-out-man-with-hammer/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Woman have literal nigger iq.
That's why for most part of history no one ever gave a shit about their opinion

i'm surprised nobody told her to kill herself.

Same as when a boy does this... stop with the gender war

I mean let's think about it even if you browned the entire world the next generation would still have 1/6000 chance mutations, including blond hair or blue eyes. That leaves a BARE MINIMUM of around 200~300 blond+blue who serve as statistical white noise. There's NO WAY to remove them without changing the way our DNA works. None.

Minimum rarity puts them within a week or so walking distance of eachother, there's a high chance two would meet at some point and re-start a pure blond line. There's also the chance of that blond hair being spread as recessive genes and hiding in millions of people within a 1000 years of simulation time. There would easily be communities again. I would say even if you try your hardest to mush the humans into one ethnicity, made out every blond every time or even just kill them, it wouldn't work. Blondes are here to stay.

Attached: ariel.png (285x269, 62K)

>it's another "retarded sociopath says they can't wait for evolution/natural selection to do its job" episode
I'm honestly getting tired of it.

Attached: 1552052689484.png (645x773, 11K)

>those Black out marks
My sides

No matter how much white countries get flooded with niggers, there will still be a strong core of white people who will never race mix. Look at white South Africans. Sure, they’re being ethnically cleansed. But they don’t racemix hardly at all.

Attached: 79FB7331-ECF4-42EC-8FAC-3A1BC40CC8EF.jpg (640x729, 104K)

Women are just children in adults bodies.
You should not care about anything they think, say, or do.

>What’s up with this trend of lefty white women hating on their own race.
Women hate weakness in men. White men have grown so weak as to allow invaders into their countries. White women can sense this.

fuck wh*te """people"""

You’re actually right even if you’re being ironic, there’s a decent amount of white males saying the same stupid shit. but from what Ive seen the majority is women when it comes to this specific thing. I’m not even a guy, so I don’t think having this opinion is a war on gender. It’s just a fact..

Is she Jewish?

they've been immersed in anti-white propaganda since birth.

also
>wahmen

Women are slaves to social convention. There are no innovative women and there never will be. Women conform to whatever environment they're in. If they're in a communist country, they will be communists. If they're in a capitalist country, they will be capitalists.

Yeah its just upsetting when ur a white women and all the blame is on white women... but i just assume the op is a kike or a nigger trying to divide us. White girls love white men and white men love whie girls, this small percentage of subhumans does not define us

Very very redpilled

the jews give them attention when they say anti-white stuff

remove jews, and remove self hating white people

Ya he tried really hard.

absolutely demoralized

Attached: Yuri.jpg (600x600, 48K)

>woman is the nigger of gender
>niggers are the jews of race
>jews are kikes
>kikes get gassed
>OP is a kike for using Twitter
>OP gets gassed alongside whore women
>neck yourself

They dont really think, they just say nonsense to get moral goody points.

Attached: 3EC792BA-C04A-4B8C-8DDB-8E0981CD9AEE.jpg (640x592, 87K)

women should not have any rights. they shouldn t even have the right to own a phone.

most of the white girls people of color can score are usually chubby / didnt have fathers / from abusive parents, poor ect.

>I cant wait for natural selection to take out white people
>halp! Ive been opressed, enslaved and held down by the weakass whitey
>Natural selection is determined by weakest crying loudly
>natural selection
That word doesn't mean what you think it means.

Why do you even care about the little mermaid anyway?
Is your pallor the only thing you've got going? Get a life man, nobody cares about wh*tes. You've been watching too many movies staring only toids.

Imagine if you were brown. You'd see no movies staring someone that looks like you, and when there is, it's the bad guy. I'm just glad they allowed him on screen, in the end it's just a movie. The only ones who care about this shit are toids and groids

>What’s up with this trend of lefty white women hating on their own race.
“I’m soooo not racist against black peoples that I actually hate white people.”

That’s all it is.

you give women way too much credit by assuming they can grow to hate their own race of men all on their own. women are naturally more susceptible to following orders and when film, music, and teachers spread anti-white male propaganda into women's ears, they go on with it without a second thought. remember that teacher's pet in school that would parrot what the teacher said to suck up to them? same concept here.

>13% of the population blackwashing entertainment is not suspicious
>Get a life man
>Having a life = you are not allowed to posses deductive logic
I fuck your wife in the closet at your house party and you think she was getting you a beer and the children that look nothing like you and could kick your ass are yours.

Its not a trend. Its uglies fatties, and mostly (((white))) Jews.

Attached: 1509298424866.jpg (599x549, 106K)

they have drunk the Kool aide

There is nothing natural about white people being bred out of existence. It is quite the opposite of natural.

That seems to be true, but there are women out there who think like us (pol) but are too afraid to be attacked and have their lives ruined because of their opinions so they just play the part and base their public opinions on what’s “socially acceptable”.. which sucks. Because even i tend to hide my true opinions in real life. I think biologically women are just meant to be submissive which is why most of them conform to things they don’t nessecarily agree with. They just deal with it and get brainwashed into actually believing in it. Biologically it makes sense that women are born to be submissive. I guess it comes into their opinions towards the majority to avoid being judged harshly. I’ve met a majority of men who are open about their political views and their Right winged opinions, and they can meet other men who are open about it too, and they’re all good about it. But if I met another woman and told them my thoughts on shit like this I would be shunned and socially destroyed because a majority of women in this generation are either too brainwashed by the left and would consider me a monster for using logic or they think the same but are also too scared to express their actual opinions so they don’t open up about it.

Yeah I’ve never met white people in real life who’ve said shit like this, and the few I have are literal creepy freaks. I think it’s just a tumblr/twitter circlejerk of who can impress the “black community” more, because that’s what the last 5-10 years have been about.. To include black people in everything and anything.. these white people are just doing it to score social points in my opinion. If a white genocide actually happened I’m sure as fuck that they would take back wishing for it once all their white children and family are getting slaughtered & massacred. The white people who say shit like that are just pure ignorant

white americans of sound mind should move away to majority white states. self segregate. when the rest of america starts to fall apart just secede from the rest of america and do not let any of these self hating whites into this newfound state. no self respecting white american should live in a liberal state at this point

I don’t give a fuck about it. Personally it doesn’t irk me that there’s gonna be a black Ariel, I say let them have a little bit of representation in Disney if they want it.
If having a black mermaid reduces their social chimp-outs then go all out. Make the whole cast black. I Don’t care.

That’s not what this post was about

You’re last sentence was spot on

They think they will be safe from that which they advocate for.

Attached: 1562269475851.jpg (716x577, 58K)

Barbary slave trade nigger. Already happened.

modern women derive 100% of their self-confidence from posting whore pics of themselves on social media and from no other source

You need to get laid, but for you to do that you need to get a life.

Your only choice is to KYS. There's no saving a loser like you, you're too far gone

Is that facts? Cause that makes my blood boil.
This is what I’m talking about,
White people advocating for them are fucking too low IQ to see that no matter how you help them, they still won’t give a fuck about you because you’re white. You’d have to be dumb to support any of that. I’m not even saying I actually hate black people In real life, I’ve met very decent black people. I’m sure we all have. (Not that a majority of them don’t act half feral) But any white person whos involved in BLM or Black social justice shit need to be slapped in the face. That dude in the pic almost deserved it

Only American whites (along with some Eastern Euros like Poles) race mix.

sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2014/12/08/caught-on-video-berkeley-rioter-knocks-out-man-with-hammer/

Attached: phQ99G4.gif (616x5370, 1.18M)

Women always follow the strongest men. At the moment, that's anything but white men.

Noticed how the leaf covered up the retweets from the literal who twitter?

Serves him right that Negro worshiping cuck.

You guys fucking suck at shilling

It’s shit like this that makes me want jews to rape our young girls. Good work JIDF!

Another broken woman who couldnt get chad and has to pretend to the world she is perfectly fine with Tyrone.

>Sweden.
You need to go back.

Attached: 4599_33042_v1.jpg (1500x1500, 82K)

It's obviously Russian bots. They're trying to divide us. Don't fall for it. Delete Twitter and plant some seeds outdoors somewhere. Watch something grow. Nurture it til it blossoms and sprouts life. Take your shoes off and feel the earth under your feet. Find a nice white woman. A 6/10 that cooks and cleans and makes you snacks when u leave the house. Maybe one who puts little pieces of candy in your pocket so when you check later there's candy in your pockets and it reminds you how good it feels to be loved. Seriously guys.

the only way can fight back is to boycott the entire Disney industry. that includes hulu, fox and all marvel movies.

>That halfassed attempt to block out the names.

>Barbary
Oh please faggot, that's the Arabs

>white slut begging for attention
>why flis humen het their res

Attached: 8d6.jpg (645x729, 48K)

He's deliberately doing that because he knows it will trigger someone. 4d trolling.

When faced with an invading force, it is adaptive for men to fight it, and for women to accommodate the winners. Any white women who displays this behavior believes that whites are going to lose, and are siding with who they perceive to be the winners. Fortunately, women's perception of who will win doesn't matter that much in reality, although democracy does create somewhat of a (surmountable) feedback mechanism there.

Weak men create and raise weak women. Stop being a pathetic beta cuck and raise your daughters right.

I'm surprised she isn't wearing a choker

Never send your kids to college. $10 says she was brainwashed at some overpriced college

How can Ariel be black if she is at the bottom of the sea, her kind would not need to develop extra melanin to survive. These niggers and race traitor honkeys are the fucking worst. Their next argument is the hair color, wtf have they not been to Ireland.

An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last.
—Winston Churchill

>What’s your opinion on ‘people’ like this?

Low class trash that should be ignored. Even the so called eloquent anti-Whites like Tim Wise and Michael Kimmel speak, talk, and argue like low class trash. Stop listening to subhumans.

based and subversionpilled

we should have a right to kill people like her for taking up space and wasting resources

White girls are easily spoiled until they are in their 30s. Whether by wealth or by weak left/left leaning (libertarian) fathers, lack of discipline will quickly diminish their mental faculties. Their minds are like a muscle extending outward from the father -- he must be strict and dedicated or else the mind will degrade over time, but like a muscle, that means not going too hard or else the whole thing will come right off. Finding the right balance will come naturally to a healthy parent.

Based on her twitter she seems redpilled on Epstein

It's quite genius actually.

Imagine a bullet going through your skull nigger