Everything about women sickens me...

Everything about women sickens me, I can not find 1 (one) redeeming quality in women that would tip the scales of the immende hatred i feel in their regards. Besides producing offspring they don't contribute to much in society.

Attached: Dante-Alighieri.jpg (1024x682, 74K)

did you have a father?

Woman probably chased him off and took his money. Do you have a memeflag?

like this one?

No lie detected
The only things women do better than men are providing sex to men and having kids. If artificial wombs and sex robots get good women are gonna see their value drop like a rock.

Basically, we need to avoid women as much as possible (politically) and then when we have power they will come. Until then they'll divorce rape you.

what's your problem pussy ?

Aren't you just a bundle of sunshine? Incel much?

>go to the bar for a drink after work
>random female appears next to me
>she flirts
>I say I'm not interested, that my girlfriend is home and I just wanna drink
>suddenly acts like I am in "her" territory even though she approached me
>she calls me a faggot and tries to get other men to fight me
>eventually a man falls for her scam and I am forced to move on while she gloats

every. single. time. women are trash I don't respect them.

>Besides producing offspring
That is kind of important

>. women are trash
*people that go to bars are trash

People are leaves on the wind and you can't judge them by the company they keep or the location they are in.

I can afford to visit the bar, you can't.

they really white washed that hooknosed mednigger in that statue

>you can't judge them by the company they keep or the location they are in.
Yes I can
>you can't.
that is not the reason I dont go

Have sex

I'm 100% this incel shit is propaganda. Do not fall for it.

> providing sex to men
Not even that sweetie

Do you hate animals too for being subhuman?

Based and redpilled.
Allowing females to vote was the worst mistake our civilization ever made, one that will be our doom.

>girl says thing mildly interesting, comes off as autistic, cant figure out how to respond without also seeming like a sperg, ignore her
>she fucks a bunch of random other dudes in the next few weeks

and that was the first cute girl i saw who didnt have a boyfriend. in years

you're supposed to be the "protector" the man takes the women under his wing and guides her, while you become more masculine and confident with your life, shes allowed to be more feminine and confident with her life... it really all revolves around the man in any relationship.
>Besides producing offspring they don't contribute to much in society.
yes exactly that's the way its supposed to be, now find yourself a good clean girl, make babies with her and provide for the family like the fucking man you are.

animals dont have human rights, so no, theres no reason to be mad at them

Why would you go to a bar to drink alone? Expensive alcohol, annoying music, lack of control of the environment. If you do go, it's because of social interaction. You should at least have the social skills to politely decline the attention of a woman who talks to you.

I trust you fully understand why. But I hear that repeated very often, and very often I learn most who repeated, don't understand fully why.
Kinda like the faggots who try to fit in saying "Lol Hitler did nothing wrong, Am I fitting in now?"

women are shit heads,
fucked up a perfectly good night last saturday
i can legally drink 3 beers and drive too

you're supposed to be the "protector" the man takes the women under his wing and guides her, while you become more masculine and confident with your life, shes allowed to be more feminine and confident with her life... it really all revolves around the man in any relationship.
>Besides producing offspring they don't contribute to much in society.
yes exactly that's the way its supposed to be, now find yourself a good clean girl, make babies with her and provide for the family like the fucking man you are.

>the man takes the women under his wing

not possible when she legally has power over you by virtue of being female

Women are total ZERO's, their not worth your rage, ignore them that hurts them more than anything. Build your rage for the FUCKING NIGGERS.

You my son, are homosexual. Go marry your boyfriend and get a surrogate to have your offspring since that lifestyle fits your views quite well

Well, all power is in the head. She might be a free woman acording to law and a supreme being, but many would willfully abandon all those privileges for a blessing of a real guiding man in her life. Thats the redpill.

I feel this way about all of humanity. Women are the way they are due to weak men. The current state of society is absolutely sickening.

>I'm a fag!

yes we already knew that. your flag gave it away

Prodector you wut mate
From who or what does she need to be protected from
herself?lost cause
Other men?maybe

based negro

It means you are alpha and/or a genius.

Attached: 888888888888888.jpg (450x670, 54K)

Bullsht

You act as if men are any better.

Men have masculine virtues to live up to, women have feminine virtues. If you view them as equals you will be unable to realize this.

Modern men and women do not live up to either and are generally very degenerate, weak people but that is a broader social problem.

You are bitter and need an abstraction to take your anger out on.

Weak and shallow people how change their beliefs/values at the drop of a hat

emotional affordability then.

>Well, all power is in the head

if you're charles manson
no wonder he got laid so much
shame about the whole being a psychotic murderer thing
i guess you're right though huh lol

>emotional affordability
What does that even mean?

Hi

Protection from choice and a cause for individuality. Women are social creatures, sticking together and bandawagoning all the things. Same clothes, same phones, same foods, same opinions. A strong man hijacks that and can also give his woman some room for self-growth - as she can explore ideas that are "passe yet exotic" and counterculture or mold her to his wishes. Women mold themselves even without asking and they enjoy it. They finally feel special. In older times those ideas were "liberty", "egality" now its traditionalism.

i hear that OP. i met some roastie on a dating site. we exchange snaps and out of now where she starts playing hard to get. No to mention when she would reply to me 8 hours later she tells me she has 3 kids. Also her snap stories were about how shes finally over him type shit(yeah right lol).

Attached: IMG_0852.jpg (1120x1125, 302K)

"Hey, user. What's this I heard about you enforcing gender roles?"

Attached: cant figure out the camera on my new iphone lol idk whatever.png (1200x630, 897K)

Interesting

Doesnt mean I agree but interesting view nontheless

>Everything about women sickens me
Too bad, more women for meeeee!!!

Attached: 1560991536364.jpg (549x604, 217K)

>they really white washed that hooknosed mednigger in that statue
t.

Attached: images.jpg (300x168, 15K)