Why is America so obese? Why does it keep getting worse, and will it ever reverse?

Why is America so obese? Why does it keep getting worse, and will it ever reverse?

Attached: 1562532811900.jpg (1536x1536, 223K)

>Why is America so obese?
peak kiked capitalism
>will it ever reverse?
yes

Why do Chinks have a small penis?

carbs

Why are so many fat girls so ugly? Why can't they just be cute like my fat anime hentai?

high fructose corn syrup and carbs

They can't afford healty food and drive all the times, never walk

>Why is America so obese.
Because everything we eat has some kind of sugar in it and it fully fucked up our stomachs ecosystem, but now people are starting to get back on track and eating foods without all the chems and shit in them so its all good.

Like being able to buy none hormone onions fed chicken eggs is a good start, and men need to eat more broccoli.

why using Logarithmic scale is prefferable, while using trendlines?

So much clown world in that one image. It speaks volumes. I wish I could frame it and call it "Lipstick on a Pig" and time capsule it for future generations to be disgusted by.

More obese Americans, this is my fetish.

Forgot pic

Attached: images (6).jpg (512x512, 47K)

this
the average middle class american is poor
a country where a single apple costs you $3 (or 3 double-cheeseburger in american)

Same senpai
Mary BoBerry is so fucking hot. Based.

Attached: unsatiable_girl_2_by_thekoudelka_ditvft-fullview.jpg (800x612, 76K)

Imagine getting a girl and making her so fat she cant get away from you hahaha

Attached: glutton_girl_by_thekoudelka_df2j7s-fullview.jpg (800x677, 70K)

fuckin gargantua

No fucking clue. I think fat people are extremely stupid and even the ones who prove me wrong are just high-functioning addicts. Food Junkie is not better than any other junkie

Oink bitch

Attached: alyssa_at_night_color_by_jakbenimbel_dcsykc6-pre.jpg (997x802, 64K)

I used to be fat until /fit saved my life. People in America are obese because of retardation and societal pressure. "Eat your plate, kids in Africa are starving so you better eat all of it." This is the kind of kiked up shit boomers tell their kids and expect them to be normal.

High fructose corn syrup is all our cheap sugary food and shitty public transport infrastructure encourages EVERYONE to drive.

Don't know, don't care. Don't know, don't care.

None of my family and friends are fat. Cage the landwhales for all I care, though I guess spics should go first.

Attached: 1561773781272m.jpg (1024x576, 37K)

I can tell from the pic that shes gotten so fat shes given herself PCOS. No children will come out of her.

Or if they do she'll be too fat to realize shes with child

Attached: 1561622740720.jpg (1280x1034, 584K)